Teachers and Students > Debates

Former President of Egypt

<< < (2/7) > >>

NotAbod:

--- Quote from: Flamed-Ghoust on February 05, 2013, 01:48:57 pm ---Actually that is a big mistake, because legally Hosni Mubarak is the current president.

--- End quote ---
Theoretically and legally, he is. In reality, Morsi is the current president.

PS: I don't like morsi and never liked him. I support Mubarak

$tyli$h Executive:
No he shouldn't! He was impeached for being a dictator, could be banned from politics in the future. Egypt was more stable under his rule compared to Sadat and Nasser. Also, I think most egyptians would agree Morsi is not better than him. He is an Islamist who wants to turn Egypt into a backward Sharia state, which Egyptians are resisting now. I hope the Egyptians win. If it were not for Morsi's opposition to include people from Mubarak regime, he would have never won the elections.

Flamed-Ghoust:

--- Quote from: $tyli$h Executive on February 06, 2013, 01:50:05 am ---No he shouldn't! He was impeached for being a dictator, could be banned from politics in the future. Egypt was more stable under his rule compared to Sadat and Nasser. Also, I think most egyptians would agree Morsi is not better than him. He is an Islamist who wants to turn Egypt into a backward Sharia state, which Egyptians are resisting now. I hope the Egyptians win. If it were not for Morsi's opposition to include people from Mubarak regime, he would have never won the elections.

--- End quote ---

Do you think hey was impeached, i think he left his position as president because he didn't want Egypt to burn in hell as it is now.
But yeah Egypt was more stable than it was when Nasser and Sadat were presidents, as for Morsi, I pray god would punish him in the world for the suffering he is giving the people and lets all pray that Mubarak gets better.

$tyli$h Executive:

--- Quote from: Flamed-Ghoust on February 06, 2013, 06:20:39 am ---Do you think hey was impeached, i think he left his position as president because he didn't want Egypt to burn in hell as it is now.
But yeah Egypt was more stable than it was when Nasser and Sadat were presidents, as for Morsi, I pray god would punish him in the world for the suffering he is giving the people and lets all pray that Mubarak gets better.

--- End quote ---

Maybe not impeached but he was forced to leave.Morsi is a brazen guy, doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. His sacking of military officials and taking all his power in his hands was  a daring step. And of course, like all brutal dictators in history, he also said his power grab would be "temporary".

Flamed-Ghoust:
I just hope it will be shorter than the other dictators because i don't think Egypt can stand for long in this circumstance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version