Teachers and Students > Debates

Former President of Egypt

<< < (5/7) > >>

Flamed-Ghoust:
Seriously 4 years, we barely survived the one year, not that it is getting any better, but 4 years, come on.

Are you egyptian by the way??

astarmathsandphysics:
We survivied Tony Blair for 10 years, though he lied to strtr wars and almost bankrupted the country, and the USA survived George Bush for 8 years. Nuff said.
I am British, By the way. Not patriotic.

Flamed-Ghoust:
well,i guess Egyptians are sooo smart, we impeached our president in less than a year, but Morsi was also so smart, he bankrupted the country as well in less than a year, so i guess a smart evil president for smart powerful people

astarmathsandphysics:
One of my dreams is this.
I am elected Prime Minister of UK.
I record a conversation with Robert Mugabe, the very unrevered President of Zimbabwe, who burnt his country down rather than let anyone else rule it.
I am recorded saying, 'Bob, it took thirty years for you to bring your country to it's knees. I bet I can bankrupt my country in five'.
My recording is leaked to the pres and I am forced to resign.
I JUST WOKE UP! MY COUNTRY IS BANKRUPT AND IT WAS BANKRUPTED BY PEOPLE WHO REALLY BELIEVED IN WHAT THEY WERE DOING!

Flamed-Ghoust:
well, if the people in the country are evil, i don't blame the president for being evil as well, thank god our military leaders ain't evil.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version