Teachers and Students > Debates

Former President of Egypt

(1/7) > >>

Flamed-Ghoust:
Guys please do not talk political but humanely according to his previous actions towards the Egyptians.

Flamed-Ghoust:
Defiantly not for many reasons
1. He served the country for 32 years as a soldier in the air force, and then served the country for 30 years as president.
2. He is old and is sick with cancer.
3. The rule of Egypt state that any criminal, whatever his crime was is not to be put in jail but in hospital until the doctors says he is well enough to be put in jail.
3. He was a soldier, so if he was to be put in jail he is supposed to go to the military jail.

That's all what i can write for now, so probably when I get more time i will write more, but at the moment I got to go and study.

astarmathsandphysics:
No leader of any Arab country has ever honestly done the right things for their country, except possibly the King and ex King of Jordan, who had to work hard to hold their country together, and were always more pragmatic than ideological.

NotAbod:
modified the title. "President of Egypt" is a misleading title as it refers to the current one (Morsi).

Flamed-Ghoust:

--- Quote from: NotAbod on February 05, 2013, 11:59:52 am ---modified the title. "President of Egypt" is a misleading title as it refers to the current one (Morsi).

--- End quote ---

Actually that is a big mistake, because legally Hosni Mubarak is the current president.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version