Author Topic: Would you buy your dissertation?  (Read 4473 times)

Offline RoxanaO

Would you buy your dissertation?
« on: November 13, 2012, 03:19:31 pm »
Hi guys,

I'm third year journalism student who needs help.

I am conducting an investigation on websites that sell dissertations online. So far the progress is really good but I need a case study.

If you know someone who bought a dissertation online, or you have done it yourself (or think of doing), please get in touch.

I'd like to talk to you about the overall experience, if you have been satisfied with their services etc. If you don't wish to disclose your identity, that's perfectly fine, as long as you give some honest answers.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you.

Roxana

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: Would you buy your dissertation?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 04:20:51 pm »
You mean a tailor made dissertation, not that someone has taken out a subscription to a coursework website and downloaded some courseworks.
You might also use that private tutors coach students in writing their dissertation. As a tutor, I know this for a fact.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 02:10:10 pm »
Frankly there is a real temptation for tutors to essentially write a dissertation or at least parts of it. A lot of students have a 'damn good time' at university and if they are paying for a tutor don't see why they should't get their moneys worth.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 02:13:21 pm »
Incidentally I am a tutor.
I started freeexampapers.com, courseworkbank.info and a few other websites.
The internet is making it a lot easier to cheat. Someone in India with excellent English can write your dissertation for a song, then publish it six months later to get around any issues and show their work.

Offline RoxanaO

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 11:56:19 am »
What do your websites entail?
Have you ever helped a student with his/her dissertation (as a private tutor)? Why?
Do you think it's ok for students to pay for having their work done instead of doing it themselves?

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 02:45:00 pm »
What do your websites entail?
Have you ever helped a student with his/her dissertation (as a private tutor)? Why?
Do you think it's ok for students to pay for having their work done instead of doing it themselves?
All this stuff happens. Universities and the internet are chasing each other all the time to write original questions and aggregate the answers. This is probably a good thing as it widens the breadth of knowledge overall. All we are doing in this age of revolution and freedom is making free this stuff that people might otherwise end up paying for.
As far as helping students goes, I have acted as an advisor. Students have sent me their dissertations and I have made edits, but a dissertation involves detailed knowledge and a srtudent that has studies a topic probably knows more than me. I can understand a dissertation not being a students work if we divided it 50 -50, but if they did 90% of the work and I corrected mistakes and suggested points they could make I would only be doing what they university tutor could do anyway.
As for paying for it, that is probably wrong. I have done courseworks for people, but its a bit like the morning after. Customers and tutors dont respect each other and the students probably fail.

Offline AndrianaGor

• Andriana
  • I love history, architecture. I love to travel aro
    • logitechg502
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 10:59:43 pm »
If you are looking for someone to do my homework, you have come to the right place https://studyfy.com/do-my-homework . Homework can be a daunting task. Doing it correctly is integral to your academic success. However, if you don't have time to do it yourself, you can always h ire a professional writer or tutor. This service guarantees the quality of your work without sacrificing the price. Whether it is an essay, a research paper or another project, our experienced writers are ready to help.

Offline williamnielsen

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2022, 04:03:04 pm »
Well, I thought I'd be looking for narrative essay topics for a lot longer. But here, I found great ideas for my papers in just a couple of clicks. So now I know where to look for new ideas.

Offline Marie1434

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 01:38:03 pm »
This is probably a good thing as it widens the breadth of knowledge overall. All we are doing in this age of revolution and freedom is making free this stuff that people might otherwise end up paying for.
 home renovation contractors near me Keller

Offline millicentgill

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2022, 10:31:46 am »
According to the reviews from onlineessaywritingservice.review, there are several types of writing services. Now you will be able to distinguish scammers from truly trusted sites. It can be useful for you.