Student Forum > Latest News

Shukran/Arigatu/Bohot Shukriya =D

<< < (3/6) > >>

Deadly_king:

--- Quote from: Asante on April 16, 2012, 07:25:38 am ---I asked her a question. You tell me what rule I broke.

--- End quote ---

The question itself is not appropriate ;)

We've got to be polite and respect all members and the forum itself!

Defining this platform which has been so useful to many of us as a wasteland is therefore not appreciated by many of us here, so could you please take care of your words!

Alpha:
Chill guys. We don't need to ban him for simply stating his opinion. We are open-minded people.

If this is wasteland, then he shows he's happy being garbage.  ;)

Amelia:
LOL, we have knack of making too much out of nothing :P

Asante:

--- Quote from: ~Alpha on April 16, 2012, 01:16:11 pm ---Chill guys. We don't need to ban him for simply stating his opinion. We are open-minded people.

If this is wasteland, then he shows he's happy being garbage.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Ah, now this I like. Some truly witty rebukes. The others just aren't on my wavelength ;)

So tell me, Alpha, you still haven't gotten around to fixing that infinity sign on the front of your name ? :D

Alpha:

--- Quote from: Asante on April 16, 2012, 01:48:49 pm ---Ah, now this I like. Some truly witty rebukes. The others just aren't on my wavelength ;)

So tell me, Alpha, you still haven't gotten around to fixing that infinity sign on the front of your name ? :D

--- End quote ---

It's my name that I fixed with that infinity sign. Ah, and I fixed your reputation too. Too many red bars give you way more notice than you deserve.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version