Author Topic: Who's is Kashmir rightfully  (Read 32614 times)

Offline angell

• SF Senior Citizen
  • -cuz it aint ever good enuf to be true!
Re: Who's is Kashmir rightfully
« Reply #210 on: June 11, 2009, 09:25:40 pm »
yes ur right indian - this is a debate

and we're not land grabbers :s we believe we can do better for kashmir!
oh churiyaan charha dey..
oh mehndiya kara dey..
oh jhanjara pawan dey...
On the dance floor oh mundiye...Nach Baliye!

--~*O yaara dhol bajaake.. O yaara jashan mana ke!!

-----------------------------------------

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #211 on: June 11, 2009, 09:38:39 pm »
yes ur right indian - this is a debate

and we're not land grabbers :s we believe we can do better for kashmir!

i meant debate of kasmir...and ur saying of debate skills.....is just a mere excuse..

because of ur hostile..stubborned,unjust and unfair attitude.the problem of kashmir prevails...

u r wish aim is just to destroy and deteriorate the vision of pak..instead of helping...

Offline angell

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2009, 03:16:19 am »
Excuse me, but India is not stubborn?! You wish us to throw an entire nation into misery, defeat, and hopelessness??!

And this is a DEBATE, no one's destroying, or detoriating any country's image: we're stating our opinions!

If merely throwing facts could break and destroy countries, there wouldnt BE a pakistan left, after all this!!!
oh mehndiya kara dey..
oh jhanjara pawan dey...

Offline indian

« Reply #213 on: June 12, 2009, 03:48:38 am »
mr boomba....whoever you are listen......... so what are you ttryin to help your country other than condemning others thoughts and showing yourself superior to others.........tats the problem............u don't get it dude

inferiority complex ..........u don't want to accept the mistakes which pakistan has.......u only wanna condemn - CONDEMN maybe tis may hurt YOU!! but tis is the truth........ a true soldier (indian or pakistan) first looks at his own mistakes before correcting others........ in the past INdia has made mistakes.........but we don't groan upon it or blame others we try to overcome them by fighting ..... EACH DAY IS A NEW CHALLENGE FOR US........

when usay our aim is to detriorate the vision of PAK...........hey buddy u need to revise history....... OUR AIM IS PEACE !!!!

and we are hostile and stuborn unjust and unfair.......... because this self attitude.........today we are great people even in History and in today's world........and we still grow......and always it is a challenge for us......

Offline godfather93

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Tomorrow is a day that changes everyday
« Reply #214 on: June 12, 2009, 06:10:16 am »
Look ppl, this is where we always go wrong
wat is the thread about?? Kashmir
Wat r we talking bout?? How we downgrade each other...

And then ppl wonder why we never get to a solution..
Face it ppl, no indian or pakistani is going to admit that the opposite is better than themselves

and who takes advantage when we fight like this- Our enemies- The ppl who kill innocent ppl, take their lives, destroy their families,and they get away wid it, and u know why, cuz of ppl like u who keep playing the blame game, and going on news stories and not seeing clearly, Do you ppl know that when Ajmal Qasab was caught, who were the first ppl to admit that he was pakistani?? A pakistani channel, and dont tell me its a lie, cuz the indian media threw the report on the pakistani governments face when they were denying the fact that the attackers were pakistani, and as for angell, claiming that all attacks we have, we balme on india, do u know that last year how many attacks our country faced, and did we ever even say out publicly that india was involved though the indian media is always quick to point the finger across the border, without any solid proof, and as for kashmir, i still say it shud be an independant country where no person has to say that he is Indian Kashmiri or Pakisani KAshmiri, where they dont face curfews and their children can play wid each other regardless od wether they r from the east or west, north or south....., and pls i respect the fact that u indians have progressed so much when compared to us, especially in education and technological fields, i believe u shudn't rub it in our faces, our country is going thru a tough period in its history and it is only wid the help of our allies and neighbours and us pakistanis that we can progress and it doesnt help the fact that one party is looking down at the other.

So pls, i only request u to unite, so that our enemies dont prosper and thus we'll help in creating a sub continent that is safe for its ppl and for the ppl of the world....

PS I'm Pakistani...

ofcourse, at least me, i'm not trying to say India is superior to Pakistan. Both countries r at different phases of development, that's it. OK, maybe u may be correct for the fact that indian media points their finger first at pakistan when something happens but the question is why? it is because so many incidents have happened that involved Let terrorists, that naturally our heads first turned in that direction.

I cant disagree wid u, even if i was there, i'd turn my head the same way, but again this is wrong, no solid proof, and we blame each other, and also godfather my friend, dou u know that how many ppl we have of forein nationalities who r causing these problems??

u might wanna see how many afghans and kazakhs are being arrested from the tribal regions in Pakistan, so its not only 'Pakistanis" comitting these inhumane acts, so just dont say Pakisatani straight away, though i still dont understand why pakistan cant monitor its borders properly

I definitely did not say Pakistanis r the ones creating the attacks in India. I said Let (laskar e taiba) militants r the problem.

Offline XaM!!

• SF Master
« Reply #215 on: June 12, 2009, 06:41:04 am »
U r sayn Pak let taliban entr ur country.....???????
Dnt walk As iF u RulE da WorLd..... Walk As if U dOnT CarE wHO RuLzz It.......

Offline godfather93

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Tomorrow is a day that changes everyday
« Reply #216 on: June 12, 2009, 06:52:32 am »
No, i'm saying that the Let militants manage to get into india and cause havoc.

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
  • High Altitude Is My Attitude
« Reply #217 on: June 12, 2009, 05:18:27 pm »
GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ....
Pointing fingers isn't the key

Pls... post some facts and the ur opinions to win this debate....  :-[

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #218 on: June 12, 2009, 05:41:07 pm »
My simple n humble question from u Indian guyz is
Why doesn't INDIA simply carry out a referrendum according to the United Nations if very serious??? :o
So India is upto something!!! >:(
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 06:10:25 pm by ~M.J~ »

nid404

« Reply #219 on: June 12, 2009, 06:08:24 pm »
GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ....

our facts don't seem correct to u...w8s the point??

Offline angell

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #220 on: June 12, 2009, 11:02:06 pm »
India needs a maximum of three days to crush down Pakistan - and you guys know it!

Yet we havent

India has never ATTACKED another country in all her years - we're a peace loving people.

Your pathetic attempts at calling us stubborn, greedy land grabbers just infuriates us and fuels us to wark harder towards our purpose! :D
oh mehndiya kara dey..
oh jhanjara pawan dey...

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2009, 07:55:26 am »
GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ....

our facts don't seem correct to u...w8s the point??

I mean some bbc cnn facts

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2009, 08:05:09 am »
India needs a maximum of three days to crush down Pakistan - and you guys know it!

Yet we havent

India has never ATTACKED another country in all her years - we're a peace loving people.

Your pathetic attempts at calling us stubborn, greedy land grabbers just infuriates us and fuels us to wark harder towards our purpose! :D
Ya u ppl showed ur peaceloving nature and ur strength to crush Pakistan in three days
by provoking a war in 1965 and 1971. But in vain. Never crushed Pakistan yet. Huh

rfi

« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2009, 08:31:11 am »
HAHAHAHAA.... this is all so funny... you know why? because this is the exact reason why i won the debate about what should happen to kashmir.

when i had to say something, right at the end, i told everyone that the indians know the reasons why we shouldnt join pakistan, and the pakistanis know the reasons why india shouldnt take over kashmir, BUT I SEE NO REASON WHATSOEVER WHY KASHMIR SHOULDNT BE INDEPENDENT.

the thing you have to understand here is that kashmir was never part of india (pakistanis can tell you all about this, how the maharaja was from some part of india, and decided that kashmir should be with india by signing a document, while all the people in kashmir hated him, he was a dictator set in by the british, and he lived in some place in india at the time he signed the document, not kashmiri at all, note that kashmiris ARE DIFFERENT. i mean people from "J&K" kashmir)

and pakistan doesnt want kashmir anymore, i mean your president, zardari, who you all hate (pakistanis and indians) doesnt want kashmir anymore, and that is basicly why we cant join pakistan. your government treats us like a piece of **** in truth, with all your fake promises and things. i understand how you pakistanis feel, but you've got to try and look at what the truth really is, whats really happening.

and kashmir was independent before the british came to india, we had a leader and all. right now, kashmir's prime minister (yes, we have elections for ministers and chief ministers and all, under that indian article 300 something) is not very nice either. its the JKLF and all those other parties most kashmiris support (before you say its because of "ethnic cleansing" in which hindus were killed and all that other BS which your media propagates, i recommend you go find out what the truth is, what ive already posted, how the indian military took all the kashmiri hindus out of kashmir in their convoys and things). because they stand for independence.

face it, all of you indians out there. the military that your government has sent to kashmir is not nice, they do all kinds of things. look in the newspapers these days about the protests going on in kashmir, which are actually frickin huge, but which they downplay, the indian government i mean, they dont allow journalism and all. bbc has to get anything they report from inside india censored and all.

whatever. i hope you now agree that kashmir should be independent. we can fully support ourselves, thank you very much, if the indian government stopped trying to crush our economy. kashmir used to produce a type of shawl which would sell for around... $2670 a meter, which the indian government banned production of. why? the shawl is made of hairs from the neck of mountain goats, and the indian government says that "to protect wildlife, this must be stopped". they give the explanation that the mountain goats will become extinct, etc. WHAT THE HELL? its not like anyone even touches the mountain goats. the hairs are collected from bushes where they graze, one at a time and all... and then knitted and all. mountain goats were never harmed. they lie of course, because they want to make it look like kashmir needs india for economy.
we used to sell walnut furniture and papermachie, very very good quality stuff. if you play cricket, you might have heard of "kashmiri walnut bats" or kashmiri willow bats. well, now, to make these, you need a permit. and this permit, is of course, a big joke. you need the permit (which like i implied, is impossible to get) to cut down the walnut trees... but you know what? these walnut trees that are cut down are the ones that these people's grandparents grew. i mean, they cut, and plant. the huge forests and all? NONE OF THAT WAS EVER TOUCHED. it might have been by some occasional idiot, but the ones these walnut farmers cut, are grown by them.
then there's fruit. kashmir grows LOAADSSS of different types of fruits, the weather is perfect for lots of different types. cherries, apples, strawberries, peaches, plums, and so many more, banana, etc etc. i dont know all of them, but still, those were a few. then there's vegetables, of which you have raddish, tomato, lettuce, pumpkin, turnip, potato, and almost every single vegetable you can imagine, even corn (all the different things ive mentioned, except banana, grow in "my" house (i mean my grandparents' home, which is where i stay during the summer, but its kind of "ours") in the HUGE garden)... all that fruit is taxed and quota'd and all... xD not that bad, compared to banning shahtose (i dont know how to spell that..) and destroying walnut wood production... but just you watch what will happen soon to this too...

ok, i think ive shown u why and how kashmir can stand up on its own. it has an economy. a good one. selling unique things (i forgot to mention saffron, kashmiri saffron is one of the best in the world) (i also forgot to mention this new thing which is banned called "child labour"... all the other types of shawls which are made are usually made by a family, the whole family gets involved, dad reads off the pattern in his special way, son weaves it, mom washes the shawls, daughter makes the dyes, etc etc. this is how many families used to get along. then they banned "child labour". so all those beautiful shawls which used to sustain these people, their whole trade, what their great grandparent taught their grandparent to do, is now about to be lost. the last generation of these people exists in kashmir right now, not practicing their trade, having resorted to things like sweeping streets and begging, and all because of this stupid rule. stupid rule? no, just another way to stunt the growth of our economy so it looks like we need help....) (oh and tourism... dont make me start... all the money goes to some indians living in bombay or whatever, the government people, they dont allow direct flights to or from kashmir even in our new international airport (which only has two destinations: jeddah and some place in abu dhabi/dubai) all the airlines are naturally indian governement owned in the international airport, so that india gains as much as it can from tourism, all those resorts in the mountains are being taken away from their rightful owners, my grandfather owned one which he used to rent out, a beautiful house, the indian military converted it into a garrison for their troops, it has all these bombs and ammunition now, he's not allowed to go inside, etc etc. what, you think you can sue them? they OWN the government dude. please... there is no justice... you wouldnt understand)
so yea, our economy would flourish again if india stopped whatever its doing, we could become a normal country!! we already have our own flag, if you didnt know.. only if other governments stopped intefering... see this:
http://kashmir-truth-be-told.blogspot.com/
http://www.kashmirwatch.com/
or this quote, which is quite random,...
Maharaja Hari Singh had wanted Kashmir to remain independent, but merged with India in exchange for military support and the promise of a referendum on independence, which has never been held. As a result of the unresolved dispute, India and Pakistan went to war over Kashmir in 1947-48. In 1949 a UN Peacekeeping mission arrived and has remained as observers ever since. A second war was fought in 1965, leading to the peace agreement and a new cease-fire line, known as the Line of Control (LOC).

you've got to understand that we've all been put through propaganda. try to talk with ppl who know, like me. i know what happens in kashmir. no, i dont claim to know who hari singh reely was, or whatever. but i know more about whats happening in kashmir than any media can tell you,...

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2009, 09:48:03 am »
HAHAHAHAA.... this is all so funny... you know why? because this is the exact reason why i won the debate about what should happen to kashmir.

when i had to say something, right at the end, i told everyone that the indians know the reasons why we shouldnt join pakistan, and the pakistanis know the reasons why india shouldnt take over kashmir, BUT I SEE NO REASON WHATSOEVER WHY KASHMIR SHOULDNT BE INDEPENDENT.

the thing you have to understand here is that kashmir was never part of india (pakistanis can tell you all about this, how the maharaja was from some part of india, and decided that kashmir should be with india by signing a document, while all the people in kashmir hated him, he was a dictator set in by the british, and he lived in some place in india at the time he signed the document, not kashmiri at all, note that kashmiris ARE DIFFERENT. i mean people from "J&K" kashmir)

and pakistan doesnt want kashmir anymore, i mean your president, zardari, who you all hate (pakistanis and indians) doesnt want kashmir anymore, and that is basicly why we cant join pakistan. your government treats us like a piece of **** in truth, with all your fake promises and things. i understand how you pakistanis feel, but you've got to try and look at what the truth really is, whats really happening.

and kashmir was independent before the british came to india, we had a leader and all. right now, kashmir's prime minister (yes, we have elections for ministers and chief ministers and all, under that indian article 300 something) is not very nice either. its the JKLF and all those other parties most kashmiris support (before you say its because of "ethnic cleansing" in which hindus were killed and all that other BS which your media propagates, i recommend you go find out what the truth is, what ive already posted, how the indian military took all the kashmiri hindus out of kashmir in their convoys and things). because they stand for independence.

face it, all of you indians out there. the military that your government has sent to kashmir is not nice, they do all kinds of things. look in the newspapers these days about the protests going on in kashmir, which are actually frickin huge, but which they downplay, the indian government i mean, they dont allow journalism and all. bbc has to get anything they report from inside india censored and all.

whatever. i hope you now agree that kashmir should be independent. we can fully support ourselves, thank you very much, if the indian government stopped trying to crush our economy. kashmir used to produce a type of shawl which would sell for around... $2670 a meter, which the indian government banned production of. why? the shawl is made of hairs from the neck of mountain goats, and the indian government says that "to protect wildlife, this must be stopped". they give the explanation that the mountain goats will become extinct, etc. WHAT THE HELL? its not like anyone even touches the mountain goats. the hairs are collected from bushes where they graze, one at a time and all... and then knitted and all. mountain goats were never harmed. they lie of course, because they want to make it look like kashmir needs india for economy.
we used to sell walnut furniture and papermachie, very very good quality stuff. if you play cricket, you might have heard of "kashmiri walnut bats" or kashmiri willow bats. well, now, to make these, you need a permit. and this permit, is of course, a big joke. you need the permit (which like i implied, is impossible to get) to cut down the walnut trees... but you know what? these walnut trees that are cut down are the ones that these people's grandparents grew. i mean, they cut, and plant. the huge forests and all? NONE OF THAT WAS EVER TOUCHED. it might have been by some occasional idiot, but the ones these walnut farmers cut, are grown by them.
then there's fruit. kashmir grows LOAADSSS of different types of fruits, the weather is perfect for lots of different types. cherries, apples, strawberries, peaches, plums, and so many more, banana, etc etc. i dont know all of them, but still, those were a few. then there's vegetables, of which you have raddish, tomato, lettuce, pumpkin, turnip, potato, and almost every single vegetable you can imagine, even corn (all the different things ive mentioned, except banana, grow in "my" house (i mean my grandparents' home, which is where i stay during the summer, but its kind of "ours") in the HUGE garden)... all that fruit is taxed and quota'd and all... xD not that bad, compared to banning shahtose (i dont know how to spell that..) and destroying walnut wood production... but just you watch what will happen soon to this too...

ok, i think ive shown u why and how kashmir can stand up on its own. it has an economy. a good one. selling unique things (i forgot to mention saffron, kashmiri saffron is one of the best in the world) (i also forgot to mention this new thing which is banned called "child labour"... all the other types of shawls which are made are usually made by a family, the whole family gets involved, dad reads off the pattern in his special way, son weaves it, mom washes the shawls, daughter makes the dyes, etc etc. this is how many families used to get along. then they banned "child labour". so all those beautiful shawls which used to sustain these people, their whole trade, what their great grandparent taught their grandparent to do, is now about to be lost. the last generation of these people exists in kashmir right now, not practicing their trade, having resorted to things like sweeping streets and begging, and all because of this stupid rule. stupid rule? no, just another way to stunt the growth of our economy so it looks like we need help....) (oh and tourism... dont make me start... all the money goes to some indians living in bombay or whatever, the government people, they dont allow direct flights to or from kashmir even in our new international airport (which only has two destinations: jeddah and some place in abu dhabi/dubai) all the airlines are naturally indian governement owned in the international airport, so that india gains as much as it can from tourism, all those resorts in the mountains are being taken away from their rightful owners, my grandfather owned one which he used to rent out, a beautiful house, the indian military converted it into a garrison for their troops, it has all these bombs and ammunition now, he's not allowed to go inside, etc etc. what, you think you can sue them? they OWN the government dude. please... there is no justice... you wouldnt understand)
so yea, our economy would flourish again if india stopped whatever its doing, we could become a normal country!! we already have our own flag, if you didnt know.. only if other governments stopped intefering... see this:
http://kashmir-truth-be-told.blogspot.com/
http://www.kashmirwatch.com/
or this quote, which is quite random,...
Maharaja Hari Singh had wanted Kashmir to remain independent, but merged with India in exchange for military support and the promise of a referendum on independence, which has never been held. As a result of the unresolved dispute, India and Pakistan went to war over Kashmir in 1947-48. In 1949 a UN Peacekeeping mission arrived and has remained as observers ever since. A second war was fought in 1965, leading to the peace agreement and a new cease-fire line, known as the Line of Control (LOC).

you've got to understand that we've all been put through propaganda. try to talk with ppl who know, like me. i know what happens in kashmir. no, i dont claim to know who hari singh reely was, or whatever. but i know more about whats happening in kashmir than any media can tell you,...
PLEASE post comprehensively so we can reas easily and quickly n reply in time