Author Topic: Who's is Kashmir rightfully  (Read 32996 times)

Offline chaosking

• SF Senior Citizen
Re: Who's is Kashmir rightfully
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2009, 09:27:35 am »
lemme tell u all something. kashmiris used to want pakistan, now they dont. because of how the pak government treats us. do u know what zardari said about kashmir? something so disgraceful, i wont even bother mentioning it. he said why dont the kashmiris just go to india and stop all this fightin. like wtf?? i hate that guy. not like it matters, but a lot of kashmiris hate him. but still. he's ur goddam president.

and now to u indians. do u know how bad some of thos indian soldiers treat kashmiris and kashmir in general? my mom's cousin died two years ago FOR NO REASON AT ALL, during ramadan, some indian soldiers picked him up near his house, and took him to a jail. not some nice jail. the ones where they put stones in your food, and dont give u any water, where u sweat and ur mind spins all the time, where its dark and people have to go to the bathroom in the cell next to you, so u can smell all that all the time. not pleasant. and its real. its not some fantasy thing, it is REAL. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD. my mom's cousin was 16 at that time. they found out after the indian military got his beaten, dead body to his home. GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD>ITS REAL AND IT HAPPENS NOWADAYS, not some wierd story... they made him drink sewage water (nalees? <if u dont understand, js skip) so tht he would break his fast, and he refused, so they took him away. thats what his friend told his mom...

do u understand how bad that is? VERY BAD. he died of starvation and getting beaten up when he was 16. that could happen to you. imagine. he never did anything wrong. its only because he was a good muslim, and a kashmiri, so they killed him. and its not like many people knew. stuff like this happens all the time. this summer vacation, there were huge protests all over kashmir, where they were protesting against the indian tourism ministry taking a lot of land from the most beautiful places in kashmir, and giving it to the yatris. meaning the hindu pilgrimage. why did they want it? why the hell did they need to OWN some land, and make about four thousand people lose their inheritance and life time incomes? they didnt. its not like they're going to do anything with the land anyways. its just lying there...

do u know what happened in one of the protests? my cousin, who is 18-19 or something, his friend, was shot in the eye. he's blind now. BLIND. imagine if u were blind for going out and saying some stuff... its not like they were throwing stones. please dont LIE GODFATHER. it pisses me off seeing people so ignorant as you, who pretend they know anything at all... you are ignorant. you listen to the media. people like you make me sick. i want to vomit now. <barfing noise> really. stop. (actually, continue, and im going to smash you even more)

u know what the way u r simply insulting me over here, means u are simply anti - indian.
can i know where u r from exactly?
ur mentioning so much about kashmir and how it must be split up. May i ask u about the Punjabi sikhs living in pakistan? They are being taxed heavily by the Taliban (known as the Jaziya), and nothing is being done about it. they r being mistreated as well.

i totally agree with u india is at fault. everything is the fault of india. nothing like this ever happenned in pakistan. (note the *SARCASM*)

i want to make it clear that I AM NOT AGAINST PAKISTAN. The only difference i see between us is Religion, but that should not bar us from being good allies and one of the better citizens of the world. Both countries have made mistakes in the past, and like "indian" said we must learn from our mistakes.

Rfi, ur manner of speaking is simply vile. Learn to argue without making stupid comments about the person.

By the way, u tell me i listen to media. Who do u what do u want me to listen to - YOU?

Guys, may i know where u r sitting and writing this from, rfi is kashmiri!!!, he knows first hand what happens there, u just see the news and say that everything ur country does is right..., get a life guys, GET A LIFE!!!
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2009, 09:43:39 am »
watever every1 says i still think kasmir should be allowed to be a free country
and arent u guyz takin it a little too personally and if i m not wrong if u guyz dont calm down a bit their will be a little fight between indians and pakistanis and kashmiris
so lets calm down 8)
After all is said and done, more is said than done.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
  • High Altitude Is My Attitude
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2009, 09:45:39 am »
This is small note for the kashmiris
some Muslims in Kashmir really don't think they're indians.....i don't really know why. They think muslims in India are not respected and not given good ranks in government jobs, which is all nonsense

Do u guys even know that one of the most respected men in India is Mr.Abdul Kalam(our ex-president)?? The president has the highest rank in the army. A muslim has governed India. and still ull want more proof. If for any reason muslims are not given jobs it's because they're not qualified and there's nothing to do with their faith. And literacy rate of muslims is low because muslims don't send their kids to school(especially girls) and the average no. of children in muslim families is high.

KASHMIR IS A PART OF INDIA.LOVE UR COUNTRY. JAI HIND

That adbul Kalam sh*t is the most _____ guy.  I have read many articles about him.. he does wateva his fellows hindus do
go temples worship withem put the red thing on his forehead and n whatelse

the fact that muslims r very less in gov. is true
only 5 people r muslims in india's whole parliment
isn't that a fact

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2009, 09:49:56 am »
lemme tell u all something. kashmiris used to want pakistan, now they dont. because of how the pak government treats us. do u know what zardari said about kashmir? something so disgraceful, i wont even bother mentioning it. he said why dont the kashmiris just go to india and stop all this fightin. like wtf?? i hate that guy. not like it matters, but a lot of kashmiris hate him. but still. he's ur goddam president.

and now to u indians. do u know how bad some of thos indian soldiers treat kashmiris and kashmir in general? my mom's cousin died two years ago FOR NO REASON AT ALL, during ramadan, some indian soldiers picked him up near his house, and took him to a jail. not some nice jail. the ones where they put stones in your food, and dont give u any water, where u sweat and ur mind spins all the time, where its dark and people have to go to the bathroom in the cell next to you, so u can smell all that all the time. not pleasant. and its real. its not some fantasy thing, it is REAL. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD. my mom's cousin was 16 at that time. they found out after the indian military got his beaten, dead body to his home. GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD>ITS REAL AND IT HAPPENS NOWADAYS, not some wierd story... they made him drink sewage water (nalees? <if u dont understand, js skip) so tht he would break his fast, and he refused, so they took him away. thats what his friend told his mom...

do u understand how bad that is? VERY BAD. he died of starvation and getting beaten up when he was 16. that could happen to you. imagine. he never did anything wrong. its only because he was a good muslim, and a kashmiri, so they killed him. and its not like many people knew. stuff like this happens all the time. this summer vacation, there were huge protests all over kashmir, where they were protesting against the indian tourism ministry taking a lot of land from the most beautiful places in kashmir, and giving it to the yatris. meaning the hindu pilgrimage. why did they want it? why the hell did they need to OWN some land, and make about four thousand people lose their inheritance and life time incomes? they didnt. its not like they're going to do anything with the land anyways. its just lying there...

do u know what happened in one of the protests? my cousin, who is 18-19 or something, his friend, was shot in the eye. he's blind now. BLIND. imagine if u were blind for going out and saying some stuff... its not like they were throwing stones. please dont LIE GODFATHER. it pisses me off seeing people so ignorant as you, who pretend they know anything at all... you are ignorant. you listen to the media. people like you make me sick. i want to vomit now. <barfing noise> really. stop. (actually, continue, and im going to smash you even more)

I fell very sorry abt u
but the pakis r themselves fedup of this unparh jahil gavar dako - Asif Ali Zardari- sh*t may be upon him
there r 16 crore people in pakistan who full hearted support the Kashmir and its people
U Musharraf sparked the Kargil war just 4 Kashmiris but I don't know what went wrong

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2009, 09:52:19 am »

I fell very sorry abt u
but the pakis r themselves fedup of this unparh jahil gavar dako - Asif Ali Zardari- sh*t may be upon him
there r 16 crore people in pakistan who full hearted support the Kashmir and its people
U Musharraf sparked the Kargil war just 4 Kashmiris but I don't know what went wrong

i dont get it if ppl hate zardari so much why did they vote for him?wat were ppl thinking?they made the worlds most corrupt person the president of pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and now they complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2009, 09:56:28 am »

u know what the way u r simply insulting me over here, means u are simply anti - indian.
can i know where u r from exactly?
ur mentioning so much about kashmir and how it must be split up. May i ask u about the Punjabi sikhs living in pakistan? They are being taxed heavily by the Taliban (known as the Jaziya), and nothing is being done about it. they r being mistreated as well.

i totally agree with u india is at fault. everything is the fault of india. nothing like this ever happenned in pakistan. (note the *SARCASM*)

i want to make it clear that I AM NOT AGAINST PAKISTAN. The only difference i see between us is Religion, but that should not bar us from being good allies and one of the better citizens of the world. Both countries have made mistakes in the past, and like "indian" said we must learn from our mistakes.

Rfi, ur manner of speaking is simply vile. Learn to argue without making stupid comments about the person.

By the way, u tell me i listen to media. Who do u what do u want me to listen to - YOU?

Guys, may i know where u r sitting and writing this from, rfi is kashmiri!!!, he knows first hand what happens there, u just see the news and say that everything ur country does is right..., get a life guys, GET A LIFE!!!

INDIAN MEDIA hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaaahhahah
Its so dam full of crap

INDIA Tv
When a large accelerator was built in France or somewhere
they started to say -oh  world is going to end and pack ur bags and stuff like this- I heard it with my own ears
and saw it with my own eyes
then they made up a new girlfriend of OsamaBinLaden - COLA-
what the heck     i think they r paid heavily to show this crap and rule ppl's minds

nid404

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2009, 10:20:45 am »
This is small note for the kashmiris
some Muslims in Kashmir really don't think they're indians.....i don't really know why. They think muslims in India are not respected and not given good ranks in government jobs, which is all nonsense

Do u guys even know that one of the most respected men in India is Mr.Abdul Kalam(our ex-president)?? The president has the highest rank in the army. A muslim has governed India. and still ull want more proof. If for any reason muslims are not given jobs it's because they're not qualified and there's nothing to do with their faith. And literacy rate of muslims is low because muslims don't send their kids to school(especially girls) and the average no. of children in muslim families is high.

KASHMIR IS A PART OF INDIA.LOVE UR COUNTRY. JAI HIND

That adbul Kalam sh*t is the most _____ guy.  I have read many articles about him.. he does wateva his fellows hindus do
go temples worship withem put the red thing on his forehead and n whatelse

the fact that muslims r very less in gov. is true
only 5 people r muslims in india's whole parliment
isn't that a fact

go check the literacy rate of muslims in India and then ask why there are only five of them in the parliament(and they've gone up now) And im warning u dare say anything abt Kalam cuz he's the most efficient leader our country has ever had. And so w8 if he goes to the temple?? W8 did u want him to do give special treats to muslims.....y?? Zoroastrians and Jews don't ask for stuff and give the excuse of being a minority....only muslims ask(although they r more in number as compared to parsis and jews)
By the way Im not a muslim but have a muslim friend and i eanjoy his biryani at the end of their fast. Does that make me impure....by eating their food. Those guys who talk like" he does wateva his fellows hindus do go temples worship withem put the red thing on his forehead and n whatelse" are orthodox and can never mix with any1 else. And moreover hindus allow people of all religions to come and pray in temples but I have been only to Haji Ali, no other mosque allows non-muslims.

AND I"D PREVIOUSLY TOLD SWEETSH TO DELETE THIS POST.......UNWANTED DISCRIMINATION
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 10:23:38 am by nid404 »

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2009, 10:33:13 am »
Just let me finish my IG's
I am gonna blaze this topic up

Offline chaosking

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2009, 11:26:50 am »
yaar Mj mood thanda rakho, u guys have difference of opinions so respect them, larne ki kya zarurat hai, tum log jitna laro, the fact is that kashmir is still not a free nation, and that is what we ppl shud be looking to solve and not just fight over it.
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

rfi

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2009, 11:33:55 am »
let me make something clear. im kashmiri. but im not a patriot. or a nationalist. or anything related to identifying with a country. because that is WRONG. why? dont make me start...

and whoever said im making up stories... seriously... do you want someone to throw a shoe at you? did i insult ur bharat or whatever u call it? no. all im trying to do is open YOUR eyes to see that ur military is ___ and *** stuff. yea. and if u call me a liar, seriously OPEN YOUR ***ing EYES. maybe ill quote some censored news... did u know india didnt let ANY journalists into kashmir last summer? NONE. how did BBC get all that news? FROM THE GOVERNMENT. AFTER THEY CENSORED IT. they said one hundred thousand people came to the biggest protest. that figure is full of ****. the indian media said before that that five hundred thousand came to tht protest (note tht bbc's source was these guys). tht figure was full of sh** too. one million people came to the protest. the biggest one. does that figure sound like a lie? its because ur a brainwashed kid you know. you have no idea wha a warzone is. do you want to know who my cousin is? his name is aiqib irshad. go search for "aiqib" on facebook, hes still the only one, i think... add him. not all of u, dont pester him, lol, and ask him what happened to one of his friend's eyes during the protests last summer. and then maybe he'll give u tht guy's facebook id. and u can add him. ask him. i dont live in kashmir, but i go there for the summer, for 3 months every year. last year summer, we were forced to stay inside the house ("curfew" whole day) for two months on end. my neighbor was going to get married. on the day of his marriage, which was naturally cancelled, his MOTHER DIED. DO YOU KNOW WHY? because of this "curfew" which lasts the whole day. she couldn't get her insulin injections. and so she died. just like that.

oh maybe ill give u some links nid. if you can support what ur government and military does, explain this. (oh n for u guys in saudi arabia, check yestetday's arab news, it had something about what i said in kashmir, which was of course downplayed and made to look like an accident. it said that people had tensions businesses were closed, etc. people did that on purpose. like they care...) heres some links:
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/everybody-is-playing-politics-over-shrine-dispute-in-kashmir_10087921.html
(thats an indian site, read it, learn something REAL, not the **** in history books)
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/09/world/asia/09kashmir.html?_r=1
(new york times, now say thats lying too)
http://news.in.msn.com/specials/battle_over_amarnath_land.aspx
(now read that, thats the whole story)
maybe read this as well
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Kashmir_unrest

im good at using google. ask me if there's anything else u want to read about. except remember that all they say is exaggerated-exaggerated so that it looks like nothing is wrong, when in fact, a lot is wrong.

now mr.nid. i have no problems with any indians. make that clear. NO PROBLEM WITH INDIANS. but i dont like ur country, and the people who run it, and i dont like those indian soldiers who are in kashmir.
if you think what they do is fine, then i dont like you either. i dont want to talk to you. if you like what they do. but if you deny them doing this, we can continue talking about it, and it will be obvious you have no clue what ur talking about.
i have no problems with any hindus either. that was to godfather and nid. whoever was a hindu. seriosuly. im not racist or discriminatory, until i know who you are and what you represent, and if i dislike that, i have all the right in the world to hate you.

and godfather. what are u saying? muslims have a low literacy rate? do u understand what the muslim world has done for civilization? or do you listen to the media?
thats ur problem. u dont have any sources of information other than those adulterated ones coming from the people who like war. eg, the media. u want a source of information? google. blogs. wikipedia, to an extent. other people who know what they r talking about. like me. yes. like me. if you think im a liar, good for you, go live in ur box. this cant be a debate with people like u who say that a KASHMIRI would lie. and then u say that we want to be indian. WTF. seriously. kashmir was never part of india+pakistan, go learn ur history. india+pakistan+bangladesh was bharat, kashmir was never part of that.

kashmiris are different. u wouldnt understand. we dont speak urdu or hindi, call it different names, its the same thing (yeah yeah two or three words im impressed <-sarcasm). im kashmiri. i speak kashmiri. which is a bit like persian. because kashmiris were originally irani... then some indian kind of people came and settled in kashmir, and we get the kashmiris you have now. but those people were called bhattas. lol... u woudl have to be kashmiri to understand....

whatever. at least u can apologize. but i wont. especially how u called me a liar... imagine u were from a small country, and this happened to you, what would u do? tell people the truth, and expect them to believe you. but if u call me a liar, honestly, go live in ur box, i dont want to talk with you...

<sweetsh, thanks for unlocking this topic again... i dont like how ppl who r ignorant get to stay ignorant without a reason>

and like i said, i hate nationalism. so dont talk as a nationalist here, please. talk as a human being, and if ur a muslim, talk as a muslim.

nid404

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2009, 11:52:03 am »
let me make something clear. im kashmiri. but im not a patriot. or a nationalist. or anything related to identifying with a country. because that is WRONG. why? dont make me start...

and whoever said im making up stories... seriously... do you want someone to throw a shoe at you? did i insult ur bharat or whatever u call it? no. all im trying to do is open YOUR eyes to see that ur military is ___ and *** stuff. yea. and if u call me a liar, seriously OPEN YOUR ***ing EYES. maybe ill quote some censored news... did u know india didnt let ANY journalists into kashmir last summer? NONE. how did BBC get all that news? FROM THE GOVERNMENT. AFTER THEY CENSORED IT. they said one hundred thousand people came to the biggest protest. that figure is full of ****. the indian media said before that that five hundred thousand came to tht protest (note tht bbc's source was these guys). tht figure was full of sh** too. one million people came to the protest. the biggest one. does that figure sound like a lie? its because ur a brainwashed kid you know. you have no idea wha a warzone is. do you want to know who my cousin is? his name is aiqib irshad. go search for "aiqib" on facebook, hes still the only one, i think... add him. not all of u, dont pester him, lol, and ask him what happened to one of his friend's eyes during the protests last summer. and then maybe he'll give u tht guy's facebook id. and u can add him. ask him. i dont live in kashmir, but i go there for the summer, for 3 months every year. last year summer, we were forced to stay inside the house ("curfew" whole day) for two months on end. my neighbor was going to get married. on the day of his marriage, which was naturally cancelled, his MOTHER DIED. DO YOU KNOW WHY? because of this "curfew" which lasts the whole day. she couldn't get her insulin injections. and so she died. just like that.

oh maybe ill give u some links nid. if you can support what ur government and military does, explain this. (oh n for u guys in saudi arabia, check yestetday's arab news, it had something about what i said in kashmir, which was of course downplayed and made to look like an accident. it said that people had tensions businesses were closed, etc. people did that on purpose. like they care...) heres some links:
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/everybody-is-playing-politics-over-shrine-dispute-in-kashmir_10087921.html
(thats an indian site, read it, learn something REAL, not the **** in history books)
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/09/world/asia/09kashmir.html?_r=1
(new york times, now say thats lying too)
http://news.in.msn.com/specials/battle_over_amarnath_land.aspx
(now read that, thats the whole story)
maybe read this as well
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Kashmir_unrest

im good at using google. ask me if there's anything else u want to read about. except remember that all they say is exaggerated-exaggerated so that it looks like nothing is wrong, when in fact, a lot is wrong.

now mr.nid. i have no problems with any indians. make that clear. NO PROBLEM WITH INDIANS. but i dont like ur country, and the people who run it, and i dont like those indian soldiers who are in kashmir.
if you think what they do is fine, then i dont like you either. i dont want to talk to you. if you like what they do. but if you deny them doing this, we can continue talking about it, and it will be obvious you have no clue what ur talking about.
i have no problems with any hindus either. that was to godfather and nid. whoever was a hindu. seriosuly. im not racist or discriminatory, until i know who you are and what you represent, and if i dislike that, i have all the right in the world to hate you.

and godfather. what are u saying? muslims have a low literacy rate? do u understand what the muslim world has done for civilization? or do you listen to the media?
thats ur problem. u dont have any sources of information other than those adulterated ones coming from the people who like war. eg, the media. u want a source of information? google. blogs. wikipedia, to an extent. other people who know what they r talking about. like me. yes. like me. if you think im a liar, good for you, go live in ur box. this cant be a debate with people like u who say that a KASHMIRI would lie. and then u say that we want to be indian. WTF. seriously. kashmir was never part of india+pakistan, go learn ur history. india+pakistan+bangladesh was bharat, kashmir was never part of that.

kashmiris are different. u wouldnt understand. we dont speak urdu or hindi, call it different names, its the same thing (yeah yeah two or three words im impressed <-sarcasm). im kashmiri. i speak kashmiri. which is a bit like persian. because kashmiris were originally irani... then some indian kind of people came and settled in kashmir, and we get the kashmiris you have now. but those people were called bhattas. lol... u woudl have to be kashmiri to understand....

whatever. at least u can apologize. but i wont. especially how u called me a liar... imagine u were from a small country, and this happened to you, what would u do? tell people the truth, and expect them to believe you. but if u call me a liar, honestly, go live in ur box, i dont want to talk with you...

<sweetsh, thanks for unlocking this topic again... i dont like how ppl who r ignorant get to stay ignorant without a reason>

and like i said, i hate nationalism. so dont talk as a nationalist here, please. talk as a human being, and if ur a muslim, talk as a muslim.

MUSLIMS...MUSLIMS AND MUSLIMS IS ALL U SEE. There r others here dude. Talk real with reason and yardstick not as an orthodox muslim. U r not the only one living in Kashmir....there r hindu kashmiris too....so plz.....By the way w8s happened to the no.of hindus in Kashmir...ever thought abt that...no y would u...u care only abt ur community.....every1else is invisible here. U need to learn history first cuz Kashmir was always a part of India and i have hindu kashmiri friends... Do u know how many people converted to Islam during the mughal reign in India. Learn abt that and then talk.

Military and crap i do not know....and u talk as if those soldiers are not Kashmiris.... and who creates all that curfew...ppl of Kashmir..so think..think. People from Delhi or the cabinet don't send ppl there to start fights...

and By the way im miss.

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2009, 12:00:13 pm »

U all seriously need to CALM DOWN!!!!!!!otherwise this can get alot out of hand! >:so really ppl settle down we r not politicians what one says the other might not agree so really take this topic as a healthy debate and dont chew each others brain over it!!!!!!!!!!!!

nid404

« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2009, 12:02:52 pm »

U all seriously need to CALM DOWN!!!!!!!otherwise this can get alot out of hand! >:so really ppl settle down we r not politicians what one says the other might not agree so really take this topic as a healthy debate and dont chew each others brain over it!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur right in a way and ive requested sweetsh to have a look at the cold war happening.....and asked her to take appropriate action

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2009, 12:04:58 pm »

ur right in a way and ive requested sweetsh to have a look at the cold war happening.....and asked her to take appropriate action
and u did the right thing cause these were gettin lets just say literally violent

Offline ~M.J~

• SF Geek
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2009, 12:34:36 pm »
Hey guyz locking these topic won't get u anywhere
don't just jump on each other
claim somthing and provide a trusted link beside it
so this way we can get to a conclusion..... :)