Author Topic: Graduated and alone..  (Read 2515 times)

Offline getithere

Graduated and alone..
« on: February 11, 2012, 07:41:44 pm »

Ok I got recognised with ilnesses that were previously undiagnosed hiherto. My tutors said that I did well to make it to university but at the end of the day I still feel upset.
I’m looking for work at the moment and doing anything to keep myself busy, but that doesn’t detract from the loneliness that Im feeling at the moment. I’ve fallen out with all my friends and family. I feel so alone. I keep looking towards famous people such as Robert Pattison. Some of them my age or younger and they have achieved so much more than me. And here I am, still living at home, friendless depressed and isolated. What should I do? I have so much haters out there I feel so overwhelmed with hatred at times it consumes me. And then there is the added constraint of the desperate search for work.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Graduated and alone..
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 08:37:13 pm »
Hello. :)

Dear me, I hope it's not serious. :o

Congrats on your Biology honour! :D

Your not alone in this, we all have our struggle and problem in life. We are in this with you. Also, I may not be able to understand exactly how you feel, but I'd like to help you. :D
You may not believe it now, but the way you’re feeling will change. InshaAllah. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what led to you not speaking to your family anymore ?

PS- Haters gonna hate. Ignore them. ::)

Take care ~
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 08:41:49 pm by Romeesa-Chan »
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 08:51:14 pm »

Ok I got recognised with ilnesses that were previously undiagnosed hiherto. My tutors said that I did well to make it to university but at the end of the day I still feel upset.
I’m looking for work at the moment and doing anything to keep myself busy, but that doesn’t detract from the loneliness that Im feeling at the moment. I’ve fallen out with all my friends and family. I feel so alone. I keep looking towards famous people such as Robert Pattison. Some of them my age or younger and they have achieved so much more than me. And here I am, still living at home, friendless depressed and isolated. What should I do? I have so much haters out there I feel so overwhelmed with hatred at times it consumes me. And then there is the added constraint of the desperate search for work.

Awww don't feel upset. Do not forget that ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA'ALA is always with us. Everyone has a unique life and destiny and ur life is not supposed to be a copy of some famous person's life because you are you and they are they. They might not be as happy as you think they would be (i don't mean that i know that they would also not be happy but what i mean here is that you never know how happy they actually are with their life). Being famous is not a means of measuring success in life- is it? I don't think so. Do not forget our actual aim of life - worshipping ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA'ALA.

Hatred is never going to finish - ever - so do not worry because it will go on like this. But why did u fall out with ur family? and friends? (if u don't mind me asking)
Continue looking for a job and u will eventually get it - INSHA ALLAH. I will pray for u. MAY ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA'ALA give you a very good job and open the doors of success for you in this world and the Hereafter. AAMEEN. SUMAMEEN.

Perform SALAH (worshipping ALLAH - our LORD) and you will INSHA ALLAH get inner peace soon.
MAY ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA'ALA guide you and all of us in th right path. AMEEN. SUMAMEEN.

Alpha

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 08:16:13 am »
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Offline Banana

• Global Moderator
  • SF Master
  • The Dancin' Banana
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 10:16:01 am »
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Alf, do you know how much that one line says? :o
Save Mars...it's the only habitable planet that doesn't have schools ;D

Alpha

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 10:41:10 am »
Alf, do you know how much that one line says? :o

Well, I've tried measuring it... I couldn't find the end point.  ;)

Offline KennySmart

• Zogu
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 11:46:56 am »
First of all congratulations on completing and Graduating in your Biology degree... And moving from the student to Graduate stage - The 3 years of hardcore working and developing as a university student is unmatched to any of academic studies I have done... So well done Mr Graduate

That in its self says that you are an amazing guy, Students and Graduate. You must not allow people to get you down though (Which is often said by a lot of people). Recently I did some research into the power of the subconscious mind and you will be surprised at how powerful a tool it is in life. In theory if you wake up and tell yourself every morning that you are wonderful you will feel like your wonderful naturally one day, the bad side of this is it works the same way for negative thoughts to.

So in theory it has the power to shape your mood for the day and your attitude towards life. Tell you self I am not a Student anymore and I am a Graduate that achieved the best even at a disadvantage. Start believing in yourself more, increase your networks (as low self esteem usually means that you won't network a lot if at all) try sites like www.ZOGU.co.uk, www.weCONNECTstudents.co.uk, and keep pushing your Networks.

Build your skills in the mean time. There is nothing worse then a dormant human being as you will lose information/knowledge like you will lose muscles if you stop going to the gym. Try reading academic books or journals at night. I have always said if you are not going forwards in life you are going back- Forward is the place to be.

refer (www.ZOGU.co.uk)