Author Topic: CHEM AND BIO HELP AND TIPS HERE  (Read 333184 times)

Offline SNA

• SF Immigrant
Re: CHEM AND BIO HELP AND TIPS HERE
« Reply #3300 on: June 07, 2010, 11:17:56 pm »
Regardless of where you look, the image will always be focused on the retina...
thanks!

Offline SNA

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #3301 on: June 07, 2010, 11:19:36 pm »
By the way, am I the lucky one here?? Cause there are more than 13 hours till my exam :D :D :D...
BUT.... i get freedom first!!!:P haha...bio p1 is my last :P

Offline the_grim_reaper

• SF Citizen
« Reply #3302 on: June 07, 2010, 11:21:47 pm »
BUT.... i get freedom first!!!:P haha...bio p1 is my last :P

Me too!! But then you get more time to prepare :D :D...

Offline SNA

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #3303 on: June 07, 2010, 11:24:49 pm »
Me too!! But then you get more time to prepare :D :D...
yea you do...but ive been stuck with this exam for almost a month now! :o
goodbye preparation ( though im not convinced to 100% right) and hallooooo freedom + summers!haha...
all the excitement is keeping me awake. i cant sleep cuz im too fired up!haha...

Offline Ivo

• SF Geek
« Reply #3304 on: June 07, 2010, 11:27:36 pm »
I'm so jealous of you guys.  I've still got 8 more to go after Bio P1, before I have freedom at long last!
Always willing to help!  8)
"In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us."

Offline the_grim_reaper

• SF Citizen
« Reply #3305 on: June 07, 2010, 11:28:51 pm »
yea you do...but ive been stuck with this exam for almost a month now! :o
goodbye preparation ( though im not convinced to 100% right) and hallooooo freedom + summers!haha...
all the excitement is keeping me awake. i cant sleep cuz im too fired up!haha...

Preparation??? One way or the other I get 38-40 but when I revise stuff, I don't know a thing. Don't get too fired up and sleep. I didn't in Chemistry and lost four marks :(. It was so easy!!! I could've scored 80-79!!!!

Offline the_grim_reaper

• SF Citizen
« Reply #3306 on: June 07, 2010, 11:31:34 pm »
I'm so jealous of you guys.  I've still got 8 more to go after Bio P1, before I have freedom at long last!

8 more??? Bloody hell! LOL how many subjects did you opt for???? Well the best thing is that it's over before the world cup! I'm mad after football and hopefully, I'm not going to miss a single match now!!!! :D :D :D...

Offline SNA

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #3307 on: June 07, 2010, 11:32:59 pm »
woa!!!thats a lot!!!wat are you taking!why are they torturing you!tats weird..my skul's last igcse is on the 11th of June.is it the same there?

Offline Ivo

• SF Geek
« Reply #3308 on: June 07, 2010, 11:33:10 pm »
8 more??? Bloody hell! LOL how many subjects did you opt for???? Well the best thing is that it's over before the world cup! I'm mad after football and hopefully, I'm not going to miss a single match now!!!! :D :D :D...

I'm mad about football as well (not mad, but very interested).  Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to miss 1 England game, but that's it.  The rest, I'll be there for!!!

Which team do you support By the way?  And I have exams for 9 subjects this year.
"In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us."

Offline SNA

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #3309 on: June 07, 2010, 11:35:40 pm »
Preparation??? One way or the other I get 38-40 but when I revise stuff, I don't know a thing. Don't get too fired up and sleep. I didn't in Chemistry and lost four marks :(. It was so easy!!! I could've scored 80-79!!!!
i didnt sleep for chem either! but not bcoz i was soo fired up, but i was soo nervous.
nah...don't worry bout me.. i had plenty of sleep this evening!you must be gud in chem!!!
im really bad at chem!!!and yes...it was hard for me!!!haha...:D
cant wait to dicuss it tomorrow!

Offline Ivo

• SF Geek
« Reply #3310 on: June 07, 2010, 11:35:52 pm »
So, what do you think about this guys?

Offline the_grim_reaper

• SF Citizen
« Reply #3311 on: June 07, 2010, 11:39:02 pm »
I'm mad about football as well (not mad, but very interested).  Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to miss 1 England game, but that's it.  The rest, I'll be there for!!!

Which team do you support By the way?  And I have exams for 9 subjects this year.

9 together??? LOL I did 3 in nov 09 and 5 now.

Team? Well my native Pakistan is never going to make it to the world cup and KSA (the place where I live) got knocked out by them North Koreans  >:( >:(!! So I'm with England and Netherlands now! Anyone should won it except Brazil!! They've already won it 5 times! Someone else deserves a chance :D. Plus Spain may be favourites but favourites never win do they?? :P :P....

Offline the_grim_reaper

• SF Citizen
« Reply #3312 on: June 07, 2010, 11:40:08 pm »

D. Just follow the key :D...

Offline Vin

• SF V.I.P
    • Theory of Life - A new skew.
« Reply #3313 on: June 07, 2010, 11:40:39 pm »

Horrible picture, a little scary, and a bit fat and belongs to D ;)

Offline Ivo

• SF Geek
« Reply #3314 on: June 07, 2010, 11:41:04 pm »
9 together??? LOL I did 3 in nov 09 and 5 now.

Team? Well my native Pakistan is never going to make it to the world cup and KSA (the place where I live) got knocked out by them North Koreans  >:( >:(!! So I'm with England and Netherlands now! Anyone should won it except Brazil!! They've already won it 5 times! Someone else deserves a chance :D. Plus Spain may be favourites but favourites never win do they?? :P :P....

I think it's Spain's lucky year now.  And also, are scaly skin and scales the same thing?  About the reptile question.