Author Topic: A2 Bio revision buddy  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Arvin

A2 Bio revision buddy
« on: December 28, 2011, 11:27:44 am »
Looking for anyone doing Biology OCR A2 that is passionate about the subject to just revise with (spec/questions)
Im looking to do maybe an hour a few nights a week on msn.
I need someone who can maybe use their teacher's notes to help me understand tricky topics if I'm stuck and I can do the same for them.
I scraped an A in Biology at AS so I'm not completely lost but I think It'll be good explaining mechanisms to each other cause it really makes things stick in your head.

So if anyone's interested please get in touch...Maybe we can even start a little group exchanging notes and ideas.

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Re: A2 Bio revision buddy
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 05:36:20 pm »
Looking for anyone doing Biology OCR A2 that is passionate about the subject to just revise with (spec/questions)
Im looking to do maybe an hour a few nights a week on msn.
I need someone who can maybe use their teacher's notes to help me understand tricky topics if I'm stuck and I can do the same for them.
I scraped an A in Biology at AS so I'm not completely lost but I think It'll be good explaining mechanisms to each other cause it really makes things stick in your head.

So if anyone's interested please get in touch...Maybe we can even start a little group exchanging notes and ideas.

I doubt you'll get anyone specific here!

However you can use the platform of this forum itself to post your doubts and you'll be helped by others ;)

Actually we don't have many members doing OCR here, but we do have many doing Biology be it CIE or Edexcel! So they can help as well ;)

I'll advise you to make the most out of the forum, you'll get far more participants than just one buddy for your revision ;)

Good luck in your studies :D