Author Topic: Driving (Women & Teens)  (Read 4261 times)

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
Re: Driving (Women & Teens)
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 04:57:37 pm »
holy  crud 16 can drive?!!! lol im gettin a license and then goin to kuwait to pick up q80 then we go hit a car and die....
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 05:00:22 pm »
why women are not allowed to drive in KSA ?

according to what I know, when women where allowed to drive in  KSA and when she get out of the house she never return .. why? .. because, the car is kidnapped and the woman is rapped in the middle of nowhere ..

Are you kdding me?...if thats your come back thn mine is men get raped too..just for your info..

there is not alot of GAYS in KSA as in USA or other western countries as the Saudi teens cannot wait till they marry to make sex ..  so they start to rape .. however, maybe what I heard was just ball sh*t ...  :)

yup thts true

cuz many saudi teens come here for reasons u know

go to the causeway mate ULL FIND MANNY SAUDI TEENS comming here at night, cuz thts for a reason they book hotels over here have a great night over here then go back.

excuse me .. cuz of my bad language  :-X
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Q80BOY

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 05:26:33 pm »
holy  crud 16 can drive?!!! lol im gettin a license and then goin to kuwait to pick up q80 then we go hit a car and die....

looooool  ;D

when are u picking me up??  :P

holtadit

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 10:00:06 am »
In short men are just plain scared of women. They have dominated women for centuries. Slowly slowly women have become emancipated and have moved from the kitchen-place to the work-place. They are being promoted and more annd more women have high ranking jobs.

Men are just too scared to think about women being equal to them; so we put restrictions on them like what we have been talking about in this thread. This just makes women more resistant and they will fight to break free of their restraints.

The very word sexism makes me boil with rage, so I dont see y women shouldnt be able to drive in KSA. And Hasan, arab women who wear a helluva lot less than women in the KSA drive cars in the UAE..... THEY DONT GET RAPED !!!!

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 11:16:07 pm »
Aight, me does NOT believe that mean and women shoudl be treated the same, it just can't, it never happenned and it never will, it is literally and impossible and unrealistic.
But in case of driving, yea i think they deserve to get their licenses, and By the way, Saudi Arabia apart, all women already have that right, and the reason why Saudi aint lettin women drive is traditions and cultural retardedness , so there aint no point discussing it
Kids drivin, yes, it should be allowed. First, we aint waitin for the license nor your permission, we gonna be driven whether yall like it or not
Second, why SHOULDN'T we? ther're plenty of people within legal age who are more immature and carless than teans, all the way from the dumb blonde thats talkin to her BFF while shes driving and the parent who is trying to get his children to behave and to the people who just got too much things in mind to focus on the road, so why should teens be treated any different? I think they should take down the driving age to 15, by which time the kids would be tall enough to look above the steering wheel.
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline SoONa

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 08:04:45 pm »
I agree with u ... bas i think that 16 yr olds could be allowed 2 drive in countries depending on weather its safe or not , some countries have traffic problems but others have really cool and calm streets!!!

Offline theone

• SF Geek
  • we are all different in our own ways!!
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 08:56:41 pm »
i just have to say the people in Saudi r dif then in the UAE
i have experience
if you wanna get somewhere in life do something about it dont just leave it up to luck!!!!!!!

Offline Natural Oleander

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 01:16:42 pm »
Maturity doesn't come with age, it comes with responsibilty. cus there are a lot of cases in which you find a 16 yr old way more mature than an 18 yr old...so i suggest giving a chance to 16 yr olds too, i think a much more vigorous test will do, provided they are up for the task.
When it comes to women driving, i believe in gender equality so i think an equal chance should be given to all because it depends not on what you are but what you can do and how well you can do it.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 02:13:14 pm »
i will never drive ..man drivin is crazy , and i get scared if i drive  :-[  looool  :-\
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline pastyear

• SF Citizen
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2010, 02:49:03 pm »
lol in my country the government is plan to change the policy that even you pass the driving test you might need to have another test to test your ability.
What for to have so many test? ??? ??? the government is only think $$$$ not from our society point of view.
i get angry when i being train by my instructor and i pass my test at the third test.

Really dissapointed to my government if they really implement this policy

Offline plavelil

• SF Citizen
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2010, 07:36:11 pm »
i will never drive ..man drivin is crazy , and i get scared if i drive  :-[  looool  :-\

don't wory buy us the car and we will drive ..... loll ;D

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2010, 12:48:14 pm »
don't wory buy us the car and we will drive ..... loll ;D

once i get it ,i'll give it to u  :P  lol ::)
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D