Author Topic: Please can someone help me? exams are next week and i can't study :S  (Read 1581 times)

Offline mustafa09

i have no motivation at all i just waste time doing nothing while the book is in front of me please does anyone have anytips??

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
i have no motivation at all i just waste time doing nothing while the book is in front of me please does anyone have anytips??

Dude u hv lack of time but I dnt want to discourage u! Though studying is sometimes boring and hard, think of what you will achieve in your end results, that will always keep you pushing yourself to study.Don't think about that level you are supposed to complete or where you should be, just sacrifice your fun time for awhile to study, it's hard but like I said , it always pays off in the end.

Be4 I start just tell me wt upcoming exams u hv n how much time u hv?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 10:16:18 pm by The Nerdy Pro »

Offline NotAbod

• Wikipedia Contributor
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
Dude u hv lack of time but I dnt want to discourage u! Though studying is sometimes boring and hard, think of what you will achieve in your end results, that will always keep you pushing yourself to study.7Don't think about that level you are supposed to complete or where you should be, just sacrifice your fun time for awhile to study, it's hard but like I said in number , it always pays off in the end.

Be4 I start just tell me wt upcoming exams u hv n how much time u hv?
aw, nice :)
+rep

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer

Offline mustafa09

my exams start on 18/5/2011
the first exam is physics unit 3 and C1
 THANK YOU!!

Offline EMO123

• I Don't Know What To Do
  • SF V.I.P
  • Ficticious Boy
my exams start on 18/5/2011
the first exam is physics unit 3 and C1
 THANK YOU!!
the only thing i suggest is be confident :) and be bindass ;)

Alpha

"When you feel like giving up,
remember why you held on for so long in the first place." (I like this quote ;))

There isn't much time left. Don't ruin your life because of few days.

I'm always afraid of regretting the things I could have done, but did not because I was not conscious of time. It's a suicidal feeling-- get rid of anything that could trigger it.

Bye. (:

Offline EMO123

• I Don't Know What To Do
  • SF V.I.P
  • Ficticious Boy
"When you feel like giving up,
remember why you held on for so long in the first place." (I like this quote ;))

There isn't much time left. Don't ruin your life because of few days.

I'm always afraid of regretting the things I could have done, but did not because I was not conscious of time. It's a suicidal feeling-- get rid of anything that could trigger it.

Bye. (:
good quote

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
Read and re-read the textbook, solve past papers and do not forget to check the marking schemes-if a question is re-assessed on, u must write the answer almost exactly as its answer was given in the marking scheme by putting it in the context of the question. Just think what else u could do to make urself feel prepared and revise the specification areas u appear to be weak in. And yes, do not simply keep the book in front of u. If u r tired, have a rest. Get started when u feel fresh and active but make sure u do not waste ur time in just sleeping. I know simply reading the book is not enough. Why not try some active approaches?