Author Topic: Hello PPL |0_0|  (Read 7148 times)

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
Re: Hello PPL |0_0|
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 04:45:42 pm »
I've seen this yrs ago already

So no point buddy.... 8)
Still answer them ::)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 04:54:29 pm »
???

I kno the intro may be a bit excezz but this is the default intro I mechanically paste in every new forum  :)
Srry If u found somthing offensive

Luks like u assumed & concluded a lot
I never mentioned indian army, I said military intel
I have a HSC from NIOU, I take A-levels cos NIOU is not recognized prestigiously in US or UK
I was held up a yr in KG'ten, cos I was a good listener (which means I had speech troubles) and had another 1/2 gap year due 2 shifting & 1/2 yr. due to a parkour injury  
but My iq is a genius 211 (stnford-binet) which means I skipped 3rd & 11th grade nd am condensing 12th grade to a month(homeskooled)
I'ma comptia +, n+ nd the youngest vcp and itil, ;I know some prog. langs nd am learning php too :-) and a lot more (cert. course in intl. cyber law+ autodesk anim + course in elctrnic. a.i. + more)

So, I guess I do qualify for 'some humble post' in virtualization/networking/security/technician in an mil. intel. org. especially cos I volunteered 4 an official cert., work xp & recommendation leter; othrwise If u want a vcp to work....u gotta a pay him around $120,000 min-mum

Hope dat clears things up.... :)

Im not bullsittin, trollin or demeaning ur iq;
U could be jealous but IDgaD
If I appeared 2oo self-centered,
The truth is, I feel so lonely, mate,  
I need friends, mate........... :'(

Hav a gud day !  :D

Don't get me wrong. I welcome you as my friend. I'm sure everyone here will too. And I don't intend to mock you in any way. However, I have some... well..

1. You took around an hour to write this post. I know because last time I saw you online was on <10 (local time). You took so long that you became inactive. And here is your post now.

2. I had serious doubts whether the military intelligence accepts any officer for anything less than a bachelors degree. Did a little googling. Here's what came up in eHow: http://www.ehow.com/info_7766916_military-intelligence-officer-requirements.html

In short: Not a walk in the park. ;)

3. I know many accomplished people in my real life. They do not generally like boasting about their success/achievement like you are.

4. Military intel is a sub-division of Indian army, I'm sure.

5. You skipped 11th grade? 11th Grade is SSC, right? So, you appeared for your HSC before your SSC? Last time I checked, having a high score in stanford-binet IQ test does not mean you have an equivalent (or even near equivalent) qualification as of SSC.

6. I have serious doubts that the Indian intelligence is compelled to pay $120,000/annum to a newbie intelligence officer/employee.

7. Writing in 'internet' english (Luks like u assumed & concluded a lot) is not the kind of professionalism I expected from a former volunteer at military intelligence.

Cheers!!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:00:15 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

Offline diald4doomsday

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 05:20:42 pm »
Still answer them ::)

1. 3
2. Me
3. No one is dead, so no burrying
4. There are no stairs cause its one-story

elemis

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 06:04:49 pm »
Quote from: diald4doomsday link=topic=11952.msg398375#msg398375 date=

Luks like u assumed & concluded a lot
I never mentioned indian army, I said military intel

Son, if you are an Indian National the only millitary you can join is the Indian Army.

Lastly, what were you 14 when you joined 'millitary intel' ?

Unless you're Agent Cody Banks please GTFO.

elemis

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 06:11:51 pm »
@Stylish. Wonderful analysis. +rep

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 08:55:56 pm »
Arrriii! You Ninkin-poop! :P

leave the poor kid aloneee! ::)

And braaaav- hope you find your soul mate. Se's prolly on the forum waiting for you to pop up :P
and yeah- by talking like that- you don't attract girls. ;]
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2011, 08:47:51 am »
I assure, he was my great grandfather who built the TAJ MAHAL.

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2011, 10:00:03 am »
rox, he's your kind of neighbor ;)
check it out! ;D
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2011, 12:12:13 pm »
rox, he's your kind of neighbor ;)
check it out! ;D

LOOOOOLLLLLL?? seriouslyyyy? i'll check once I'm on my laptop :P

actually PM the whereabouts please :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline diald4doomsday

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2011, 03:17:50 pm »
Don't get me wrong. I welcome you as my friend. I'm sure everyone here will too. And I don't intend to mock you in any way. However, I have some... well..

1. You took around an hour to write this post. I know because last time I saw you online was on <10 (local time). You took so long that you became inactive. And here is your post now.

2. I had serious doubts whether the military intelligence accepts any officer for anything less than a bachelors degree. Did a little googling. Here's what came up in eHow: http://www.ehow.com/info_7766916_military-intelligence-officer-requirements.html

In short: Not a walk in the park. ;)

3. I know many accomplished people in my real life. They do not generally like boasting about their success/achievement like you are.

4. Military intel is a sub-division of Indian army, I'm sure.

5. You skipped 11th grade? 11th Grade is SSC, right? So, you appeared for your HSC before your SSC? Last time I checked, having a high score in stanford-binet IQ test does not mean you have an equivalent (or even near equivalent) qualification as of SSC.

6. I have serious doubts that the Indian intelligence is compelled to pay $120,000/annum to a newbie intelligence officer/employee.

7. Writing in 'internet' english (Luks like u assumed & concluded a lot) is not the kind of professionalism I expected from a former volunteer at military intelligence.

Cheers!!!

1. I kept the tab open on chrome and was chatting, doing other stuff, [multi-tasking], I own a ps3 and an xbox live, own lot of ebooks, nd find more 'psychological joy' in chatting/playing games/learning than replying to skeptic/criticizing/condescending posts 4 an hour

2. There are other scenarios of getting accepted off the regular procedures (legally);

3. I list my qualifications & aspirations so I could find like minded guys, I don't consider myself accomplished and no boaster calls himself lonely. 

4. Some intel organizations are specialized institutions in direct control of the prez (& in collab w/ intl. intel) rather than army generals;so. no, they're not sub-divisions of Indian army

5. NIOS is one sitting exam that can be taken as a homeschooled candidate(which is equal to HS leaving certificate); Idk about HSC

6. They never did, I volunteered (I think I wrote that b4); Even otherwise, 'VCP newbies' are damn rare in the world and would choose MNCs and banks rather than military cause they pay much higher

7. lol. I don't have to behave like Agent Smith everytime & I don't represent my org. during off-duty hours anymore;

Gud-day !  :)

Offline diald4doomsday

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2011, 03:26:59 pm »
Son, if you are an Indian National the only millitary you can join is the Indian Army.

Lastly, what were you 14 when you joined 'millitary intel' ?

Unless you're Agent Cody Banks please GTFO.

U angry w/ me cos my userpic is anti-nazi ?
1) U think ||| 'son' <---wat r u, like 50 yrs old ?
2) S,
3) ?

Mozeltov !  :)

Offline diald4doomsday

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2011, 03:28:22 pm »
LOOOOOLLLLLL?? seriouslyyyy? i'll check once I'm on my laptop :P

actually PM the whereabouts please :P

I don't understand

U ppl trying to hack me ?

elemis

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2011, 03:47:23 pm »
U angry w/ me cos my userpic is anti-nazi ?
1) U think ||| 'son' <---wat r u, like 50 yrs old ?
2) S,
3) ?

Mozeltov !  :)

Anti-nazi ::) Take a hike.

You were 'S' years old when you joined this fictitious spy agency ?

You dont know Agent Cody banks ? He should be on your agency's roster ;)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 04:24:12 pm »
If you're your trying to brag or simply impress us ,Trust me you'll never be able to do that,lad ;)
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2011, 04:26:15 pm »
welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here. :)

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”