Author Topic: Hey everyone :)  (Read 3699 times)

Offline sweet-angel

Hey everyone :)
« on: January 09, 2011, 02:39:04 pm »
Hi!

I'm from Goa and I live in the United Arab Emirates. I'm 17 years old, and currently preparing for May/June 2011 Edexcel AS & A2 Exams in Economics and Business Studies... I did 8 O-Levels Exams last year...English Language, English Literature, Maths, Religious Studies, Business, Economics, Accounts and ICT.

My grades? I mostly end up missing A*'s by one or two points  :(  except for English, of course. English is my 'thing'. I've actually been called an 'English genius' by my friends because I do so well in English even if I don't study, which I rarely do. It makes sense though, because my dream (that's not too far from reality) is to become a writer and get my work published and read by millions of people  :o
However, when I go to university I will probably study Journalism - don't need to study anything to become a writer :)

Oh, and I mentioned 'not too far from reality' because it really isn't, I actually started writing 2 years ago, and although I haven't done any more in the past 6 months, everyone who reads my work always says it's really good :)

I want straight A*'s this year. I was suggested to this site my a friend of mine - who I'm still trying to find - she said she'd find me if I posted here :)

Hobbies - I love writing (obviously) and reading (also obvious). I also like listening to music (any genre), playing the piano, gardening, cooking, and generally helping people out (volunteering). But when it comes to sports I'm more of a spectator than a player...except for badminton :)

So I guess that's it :) Hope to fit in here and make lots of new friends :)

And I probably broke my personal record for using smilies :) :) :)

~sweet-angel~
It is easy to be thankful for the good things, but a life of rich fulfilment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings :)

Amelia

Re: Hey everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 03:17:39 pm »
Hola!

Welcome to the forum, mate. It really is a wonderful place.

I see, we share similar interests.. when it comes to reading and writing. :)

Good Luck with your exams.

You can post your doubts and get them answered as soon as possible.

Take Care.

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 04:15:04 pm »
Aloha!
Welcome to SF!
Actually Im new here too and Im sure you will have lots of fun here... ;D
Enjoy

Offline Dibss

• Chit-Chatter
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 04:30:48 pm »
Hobbies - I love writing (obviously) and reading (also obvious). I also like listening to music (any genre), playing the piano, gardening, cooking, and generally helping people out (volunteering). But when it comes to sports I'm more of a spectator than a player...except for badminton :)

WOW. All-rounder much? (:
Nice intro yo. I'm sure you'll meet a lot of people here once you start posting around. :D
I have a 'thing' for English too but it fluctuates so I can never decide what I want to do. ::) Best of luck for your exams (far as they may be :P).

And I probably broke my personal record for using smilies   

Wait till Crooked posts. Too many smilies are his area of expertise. ::)

Offline Amii

• SF Farseer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 05:13:19 pm »
Niiiiiiicccccooooooollllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee  ;D
Welcome To SF  ;D  ;D

https://studentforums.biz/chit-chat/ Go and POST!!!!!  ;D  :P

By my sweeett nephew ;D

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 08:32:43 pm »
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy, sweet angel. ::) That was one intro to read. Nice stuff. :D
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy yer stay. I hope yuh don't ditch us in the beginning itself. :P :P
Have a great time and enjoy. ;)
Hope to see yuh posting around. :D
Business Studies, Economics, Accounting and ICT are my subjects. Feel free to clear yer doubts. :D
Take care
Keep smilin' :D :D
Wait till Crooked posts. Too many smilies are his area of expertise. ::)

LOOOOOOL. <3 :P
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline sweet-angel

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 03:43:14 pm »
I hope yuh don't ditch us in the beginning itself. :P :P

No, I will not ditch SF. One week ago, I didn't even know sites like these existed. Glad I found SF :)
It is easy to be thankful for the good things, but a life of rich fulfilment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings :)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 03:47:11 pm »
Welcome  TO SF ;D

Nice to meet ya :)

Enjoy 8)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 06:26:55 pm by Miss Invisible »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 04:12:16 pm »
No, I will not ditch SF. One week ago, I didn't even know sites like these existed. Glad I found SF :)
I am glaaaaaaaad. :D Have fun. :D
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 06:22:36 pm »
Welcome to SF!!
Have fun :D
nice intro, 8)

Offline Musketeer

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 06:14:43 am »
Welcome to SF.....Enjoy the stay! Nice read as an intro, and best of luck for the exams :)

Offline Deadly_king

• &lt;&lt;Th3 BO$$&gt;&gt;
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 07:33:22 am »
Welcome to SF

We'll try our very best to help you. :D

Please do read the rules and regulations here and hope you enjoy it here.

***exam***

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 08:41:01 am »
hey ! WELCOME TO SF ! :)

quite nicee an unique a intro !!

writer uh !! then i might just get some tips  :D

we had r sf newsletter month v would be glad to see some of ur work in the newsletter  :)

enjoy ur stay  :P

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 04:46:51 pm »
Hola sweet-angel :)

Welcome to Studentforums  :D
I hope you enjoy here, there are plenty sections where you can find interest and post, also meet great people. ( chit chat section is awesome :P):D
If you have any questions regarding the forum, Admins Mods and members themselves are here to assist you. :D :D

and if you have some piece of your own( poems/ short stories) you can share with the rest, we even have a thread for such things :D :D :D :D :D
Hope to see you around! :D
take care :)
and ENJOY 8)
All ur dreams are made,when you're changed to a mirror and the razor blade!!!

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
  • loev <3 :D
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011, 09:07:51 am »
Hi!

I'm from Goa and I live in the United Arab Emirates. I'm 17 years old, and currently preparing for May/June 2011 Edexcel AS & A2 Exams in Economics and Business Studies... I did 8 O-Levels Exams last year...English Language, English Literature, Maths, Religious Studies, Business, Economics, Accounts and ICT.

My grades? I mostly end up missing A*'s by one or two points  :(  except for English, of course. English is my 'thing'. I've actually been called an 'English genius' by my friends because I do so well in English even if I don't study, which I rarely do. It makes sense though, because my dream (that's not too far from reality) is to become a writer and get my work published and read by millions of people  :o
However, when I go to university I will probably study Journalism - don't need to study anything to become a writer :)

Oh, and I mentioned 'not too far from reality' because it really isn't, I actually started writing 2 years ago, and although I haven't done any more in the past 6 months, everyone who reads my work always says it's really good :)

I want straight A*'s this year. I was suggested to this site my a friend of mine - who I'm still trying to find - she said she'd find me if I posted here :)

And I probably broke my personal record for using smilies :) :) :)

~sweet-angel~

the thing i highlited(in bold) are just the same as me i mean i love to write and read, listening to music, i have learned piano as well, i cook really well i love gardening and love helping people and i suck at sport but do play badminton and swimming as well.

So, nice to meet you actually really nice to meet you :)
i am mermaid but everyone calls me angel or AOL(angel of love) here as my first username was that so i welcome you to our angel community sweet-angel :)

you can post all your doubts we promise to solve almost all and help you with all your issues :)
see you posting around :) <3