Author Topic: BA from Greenwich Applying for MSc at Top Uni's Possible or impossible ?  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Saljab

I'm an International student currently enrolled in a BA(Hons) Business Studies top-up program at the University of Greenwich, I believe that I'm a capable student and I'm hoping to graduate with Frist Class Honours. (UoG was the only uni offering such program in my country and I couldnt afford to do it on campus in the uk, and its better than any other private uni here ) What I would like to know is whether or not I have a shot at getting into a good Msc program in the future at one of the more higher ranking Universities (Warwick, Exeter, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool etc.) I'm really worried about my mode of study(distance) and the University of Greenwich's reputation, that's partly why I'm planning to do a Msc as soon as I graduate (2011) . I'm very eager to know how much my Bachelours degree's awarding body and the mode of study of can affect my applications to Msc programs. On most university websites they require a 1st or 2:1 degree from a "good" or "reputable" university, is Greenwich any of the two ? Any serious thoughts about Greenwich's Business Program would also be appreciated. Awaiting your kind replies. Any suggestions welcome ...Thanks  ;)

Freaked12

Re: BA from Greenwich Applying for MSc at Top Uni's Possible or impossible ?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 10:47:53 am »
Hey
I do not think this is right site for you. Majority if not all active members are currently  either enrolled in A levels/IGCSE/IB/SAT or high school equivalent.
You should try answers.yahoo.com and post a question in university section under UK.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 09:25:10 am »
I think it is possible. Universities want your money frankly even more so now cos the govt is moving towards making them self financing.

Offline Agustin Roebuck

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:18:47 am »
I think there is no such type of problem generated for your education. Because in UK, there is a growing demand for accomplished researchers in both academia and the wider business environment who have the ability to select and implement appropriate methodologies for business research. For more information you may check this link http://www.thedegreeexperts.com/online-college.aspx