Author Topic: Time Set for Edexcel Exams =/  (Read 745 times)

Offline xstrawberryswingx

Time Set for Edexcel Exams =/
« on: December 10, 2010, 12:24:43 pm »
Hey =) so I was talking to a couple of my friends who took AS Edexcel Sciences last year and every single of one of them kept stressing on how important it was that I stay conscious of time while taking the exam. and this year when I started my Chemistry teacher kept talking about how shes students who knew everything but got C's and D's because they ran out of time =O
I really dont want this to happen to me and im guessing many other people are thinking the same.Post your suggestions and tips that you use during an exam to help you finish quicker =)

elemis

Re: Time Set for Edexcel Exams =/
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 12:57:57 pm »
Time is a factor in any exam whether its CIE or Edexcel. There are no tips to doing an examination faster.... only being well prepared will help you.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Re: Time Set for Edexcel Exams =/
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 01:04:22 pm »
Hey =) so I was talking to a couple of my friends who took AS Edexcel Sciences last year and every single of one of them kept stressing on how important it was that I stay conscious of time while taking the exam. and this year when I started my Chemistry teacher kept talking about how shes students who knew everything but got C's and D's because they ran out of time =O
I really dont want this to happen to me and im guessing many other people are thinking the same.Post your suggestions and tips that you use during an exam to help you finish quicker =)

I don't know what your taking but my Physics teacher ALWAYS says you have to solve Q 11 *multiple choice* then u solve the Rest of the Written Section (B) and then you get back to the Multiple choice Qs Section (A) .this is Because the Multiple Choice Questions each have only ONE mark and in some Questions you'll have to take some time to think which will Waste your time obviously . this is for  Physics (Unit 1 )

As for Chemistry and the Rest , you have to be Aware of how much time you have Left and Manage to finish within that specific time I guess . You Can do that By practicing for Example a paper and you put a watch/stop watch in front of you ....etc

Good Luck ;)
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D