Author Topic: Psychology and Biology In KUWAIT  (Read 879 times)

Offline SoONa

• SF Immigrant
Psychology and Biology In KUWAIT
« on: September 18, 2010, 01:07:08 pm »
hey everyonee..

so I've been very confused since i finished my IG's i wanna take AS levels now Cambridge but i reallie dont know how the AS level Psychology CIE works is it hard/easy .. and if anyone in kuwait did or is doing it can help me out that would be awsomee!

I also need Tutors for these subjects ... I really need help

Thanks in advance hopfullie ill have a clearer idea after this ;D

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
Re: Psychology and Biology In KUWAIT
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 01:31:51 pm »
i never heard of physcology as a subject

but i know the best biology teacher in kuwait and im sure you know her too , Mrs.seema , you know her?

i can get you her phone no. if you want but you better be fast caz spaces are limited ( im not taking bio AS By the way )
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline SoONa

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 01:59:34 pm »
Yeah I know her, didnt no she tutors AS level though , thanks ill give her a call.

really never heard of it well it is out there just need to know if its available in kuwait or not I called the british council but they said subject lists change every year so they cant give me an answer!!..

I really need a 3rd AS subject so I was leaning to Pscyho. but if its not available what do u recommend as an extra AS subject??

elemis

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 02:04:52 pm »
Have you taken mathematics ?

What subjects have you chosen and what career do you wish to pursue ?

Offline SoONa

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 02:20:53 pm »
yeah I did IG Maths and sciences and French, I wanna do AS level Bio, Chem and a bit easier subject I was hoping for Psychology since im really interested .Im not thinking of taking math or physics at all at AS cuz i really dont like them.  Im leaning towards Medicine or if not something to do with hospitals.

elemis

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 02:32:54 pm »
Identify which Uni you want to go to and see what subjects they require.