Author Topic: Bio A-level in one year, possible? Any good teachers in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman?  (Read 942 times)

**RoRo**

Heey guys,

I was planning on doing A-LEVEL Biology [Cambridge] in June 2011, what do you all think? Is it possible to finish the syllabus by then because I heard it's really long!!

I did get an A* in my IGCSE, alhamdulellah, but is that enough for me to get an A* here too? I need the A*!!

Plus, is there anyone who knows a good Biology tutor here? Please tell me their details like phone number, location and so on.

Thank you in advance! :)

**RoRo**

Oh, and I'll also be doing 2 or 3 AS levels, either math and chemistry or math, chemistry and biology!

Offline Nera_egypt

Hey! I live in dubai and I took bio a-level (June 2010) along with chemistry and maths AS-level. It was a real challenge but Alhamdulellah i did well.
Finishing the syllabus depends on whether u will take the a2 course privately or in school. It is quite hard but not a disaster.

**RoRo**

I'll take the A2 course privately, my school offers A2 in the next year!

Thanks & congrats on your result then!! :)

Offline Deadly_king

• <<Th3 BO$$>>
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
It sure is possible.........for AS its quite easy and 1 year is fully sufficient. But make sure to keep up with the practicals.......u need much practice for that!

If you plan on pursuing with A2 privately........u need to concentrate some more.........i mean you'll get enough time to complete your syllabus but you'll have to practice past exam papers on your own!

If you can mange about that......Insha Allah you'll  perform well :)

**RoRo**

Thanks Deadly_king for your advices! :)

Wishing you all the best! ^_^