Author Topic: Women and Parlimant  (Read 7819 times)

Offline wriggle

Re: Women and Parlimant
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 09:14:49 am »
errr....q8oboy, if rice and hililary r considered 'the leader' then y all da hub hub?? u can say dat women hav reached der highest position already. dey merely follow orders (most of da time), i  would hardly considr dat leadrship.

n IG girl, frm my knowledge, (her majesty  :)) da queen of england doesn take part in economic issues. 'since her day of leading' ?? no, its da combination of da private sector & govt regulation dat has taken england frwd. economics 101

Q80BOY

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 08:33:04 pm »
errr....q8oboy, if rice and hililary r considered 'the leader' then y all da hub hub?? u can say dat women hav reached der highest position already. dey merely follow orders (most of da time), i  would hardly considr dat leadrship.

n IG girl, frm my knowledge, (her majesty  :)) da queen of england doesn take part in economic issues. 'since her day of leading' ?? no, its da combination of da private sector & govt regulation dat has taken england frwd. economics 101

so ur saying that women are not suitable for politics ?? if u are, can u please give me ur reasons for that

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
  • its all comin to an end :(
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 10:41:33 pm »
in my opinion, i think women would be great politicians and they can handle responsibility very well

the problem is that, when they have POWER they will just try to beat men or to prove them wrong at anything......which will negatively affect their behavior and their decent thinking will be history.....

women are normally optimistic, calm and intelligent (most of them) >>>they say that a woman's mind thinks about 60000 different idea daily, while men just think of like 30000 or something (not sure about the numbers) but its a fact

so they just need the power, but with no foes or opponents of the opposite sex, otherwise a civil war or even a world war will be declared and the logo will be..........

MEN vs WOMEN >> and then another war will take place, and the women will fight for their name to be first and make it women vs men :D

this aggression by the women is created because since the dawn of humanity, most of the women were encompassed by rules and traditions.....so they will just seek for "revenge" to take back wt they've lost formerly.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 10:44:00 pm »
They might gang up on you in the arcade for that.

Q80BOY

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2009, 08:30:55 am »
@ sanity_master:

If a woman becomes a member of parlimant, she doesnt get the power, she doesnt become the ruler of the country or anything, she will just be representing the people of her country. Now i dont have anything against men or women, its just that men were members of parlimant for so long, and didnt do much (or some of them didnt).

ur saying that a world war or a civil war will take place, ur kidding right ??  :P

and last but not least, aggression, yup, women are aggresive (watch american gladiators  :P) but not cause of the reason sanity_master gave, in kuwait women live freely, they wear normal clothes (no traditional stuff), they drive cars, go to malls, work in all the sectors (we have our police women now  ;D) and i dont think women can take any revenge if theyre members of a parlimant, what will they do ?? throw glasses of water on the male mps, well they can do that in a mall, or a public place  :D

Q80BOY

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2009, 08:15:22 am »
This is it, the election day has come, let the best win

Aseel, Rola, Na3eema

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2009, 08:35:52 am »
Women can go to war. Margaret Thatcher did. They can be ruthless like Indira Ghandhi

Q80BOY

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2009, 07:03:02 am »
Well i guess most kuwaiti voters read this thread  :P

in kuwait we have 5 cinstituencies

here is a list of the women that won:

the first one = 1 woman who came out top !!
the second one = 1 woman
the third one = 2 women
the fourth one = o women, cause there was only one that nominated her self
the fifth one = 0 women, cause no woman nominated her self

and the rest of the "boys", are either the loyal mps from past parlimants, or NEW ones !! Kuwait is being re-biult (politicaly)  ;D

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2009, 07:49:23 am »
I heard this in the news.

Q80BOY

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2009, 10:46:35 am »

well, its GREAT news for us  ;D

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2009, 01:02:41 pm »

well, its GREAT news for us  ;D

Heeey women won finally
I'm so happy for them!!
If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!