Author Topic: Barak Obama corrupt? What next  (Read 2821 times)

Offline sabbath_92

• SF Citizen
    • Formspring
Re: Barak Obama corrupt? What next
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 09:45:01 am »
Well let's clear this up, since you clearly misunderstood me.

When I said "Another conspiracy theory, like Illuminati trying to take over the world. ", I was referring to

Clearly you didn't get the joke when I was trying to compare that to illuminati. And I can't figure out how you equated it to the iraq attack.

How is that a conspiracy theory? d*ck Cheney has a net worth estimated to be between $30 million and $100 million. And no I still don't get the joke because it's hard to see the logic of how you connected the two.

The oil case is considered as a conspiracy as well. Secondly, there's more to U.S's invasion on Iraq than oil.
and yet you say
I am not among those elites who decided that. So I do not know.
Contradictory much? And I know there is, but the financial gains from such an invasion is unlikely to have never crossed their minds.

I hope your sarcasm is not needed anymore. Please preserve it for future use.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 10:08:38 am »
If there was gain on their minds it isnt now. By the time the US gets out of Iraq and Afghanistan it will be mortagaged to the Chinese. Every brick and blade of grass in America.

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 05:50:38 pm »
How is that a conspiracy theory? d*ck Cheney has a net worth estimated to be between $30 million and $100 million. And no I still don't get the joke because it's hard to see the logic of how you connected the two.

Hello?

d*ck cheney buys biscuits with his earnings

:P, ok maybe not the best of examples..

The statements or rather, jokes were clearly about Darth Chenny and his biscuits. And I tried to add to the humor by calling it a conspiracy. Since anything related with Darth is considered to be a conspiracy. got me?

and yet you sayContradictory much? And I know there is, but the financial gains from such an invasion is unlikely to have never crossed their minds.

Realize that I said about oil when you clearly stated that  financial gains where the only things in their mind.

And I said "I do not know" when you asked me for a reason

What do you think the war was for? To destroy Iraq's weapons of mass destruction? lol

Do you think that media knows everything that those ELITES decide? Because we know so little of it, saying that financial gains is the only thing in their mind is too much bold. Thus my reply - I do not know.

One was a reply to your question and another was a correction to your statement. Equating two different problems whose answers are different is very much a mistake.
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk