Author Topic: Children  (Read 3034 times)

Alpha

Re: Children
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 01:56:16 pm »
Abortion is Killing.

Killing in a sense that you are taking away the life of a Being without his/her consent. And Killing in turn deserves Hanging.

Ya, I totally agree. Abortion is killing.

A foetus is a living entity that does not deserve the punishment of living beings' acts.

adrenaline.

Someone told me i write before i think.

Perfectly applicable here

LOL.   ::)

That's not even a topic to debate on with.

With overpopulation, global warming, over consumption, yes, it is.  :)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 02:03:53 pm »
If anybody thinks abortion is killing, please care to do a little google search over the internet.

A foetus' nerves are not developed yet when abortion is done.

Alpha

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010, 02:06:04 pm »
That's why I said, a living entity*.

Abortion is defined, as "the termination of life".

Food for thought: How can you end the life of some 'thing' you say is not alive? ::)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2010, 02:28:06 pm »
Abortion is not killing. Otherwise, I would've been able to sue anyone who has done abortion.

Rape or sexual abuse victims would lead miserable life if it were not for abortion. And this is more important in the first place than considering whether we are ending a life or not. Just google, you'll find hundreds of points of how abortion is or is not killing.

If I get a needle stuck in my hand, I'll draw blood. I will 'kill' some cells of my body. Does this make me a killer? A foetus is not a human unless it is given birth. Its just a collection of cells, like that in my hand. And 'killing' cells is not a problem unless its killing a human.

***exam***

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 05:19:38 pm »
so is this debate on abortion or opting out from having children ??

Freaked12

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2010, 05:40:15 pm »
Abortion is not killing. Otherwise, I would've been able to sue anyone who has done abortion.

rap* or sexual abuse victims would lead miserable life if it were not for abortion. And this is more important in the first place than considering whether we are ending a life or not. Just google, you'll find hundreds of points of how abortion is or is not killing.

If I get a needle stuck in my hand, I'll draw blood. I will 'kill' some cells of my body. Does this make me a killer? A foetus is not a human unless it is given birth. Its just a collection of cells, like that in my hand. And 'killing' cells is not a problem unless its killing a human.

Tell me.

O muslim,  foetus has a soul or not.?

Did you Quran states God puts the soul the moment where sperm goes into contact with the egg.?

***exam***

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2010, 05:41:55 pm »
Tell me.

O muslim,  foetus has a soul or not.?

Did you Quran states God puts the soul the moment where sperm goes into contact with the egg.?

it isnt getting religion between debates against the rule ???

Freaked12

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2010, 05:43:56 pm »
I would not have bring religion into this had stylish not used it a base on which to argue with me on other topics

***exam***

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2010, 05:45:02 pm »
I would not have bring religion into this had stylish not used it a base on which to argue with me on other topics
oh ! i didnt know it was allowed ! :-\ not read other debates !!

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2010, 06:02:21 pm »
I did not use religion in other DEBATES. Just a topic in the chit chat.

No debate on religion. Use other points to prove it.