Author Topic: o levels  (Read 1827 times)

Offline D Hunter

o levels
« on: July 07, 2010, 07:38:23 am »
Is it necessary to take all da xams in one sitting? I even heard that if we take the subjects of science, we won't be able to take the commerce subjects. Is that true? I am really worried about this. Different people say different things to me. I am not sure. Please help.

nid404

Re: o levels
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 07:48:29 am »
Nope. You can sit the subjects in different sessions. And no, there is no limit on the subjects, You can sit as many subjects as you want to privately but if you're doing it through your school...it depends on the school.

Anything more? :)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 04:15:59 pm »
Nope. You can sit the subjects in different sessions. And no, there is no limit on the subjects, You can sit as many subjects as you want to privately but if you're doing it through your school...it depends on the school.

Anything more? :)

yup that's my ans as well :)
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 07:46:00 am »
Is it necessary to take all da xams in one sitting? I even heard that if we take the subjects of science, we won't be able to take the commerce subjects. Is that true? I am really worried about this. Different people say different things to me. I am not sure. Please help.

No, it is NOT necessary to take all the subjects in one sitting. There are some subjects with which you cannot appear in some of the other subjects in the same sitting. For example, if you are giving Chemistry (5070), you cannot appear for Combined Science (5129) or Additional Combined Science (5130) in the same sitting. For such subjects , check the first page of the syllabuses.

As far as your question about giving Commerce Subjects with Science Subjects is concerned, you should check your school policy about that. Different schools offer different subjects. But in most of the schools you won't be able to take Commerce Subjects with Science Subjects until unless they offer extra classes. Otherwise you can give Commerce Subjects with Science Subjects privately.

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”