Author Topic: Should the novels which force the readers to think the unthinkable be banned?  (Read 12485 times)

Freaked12

some do make me think of the unthinkable...but thats only till im reading the book
i usually forget about those so-called unthinkable stuff afterwards..because i KNOW these are unreal.

and im reading it just because they r enjoying to read

To the point.Thankyou.  8)

Offline ilmarien

• SF Immigrant
Books with 'perfect' characters shouldn't be banned (I, for one, am a big fan of the impeccable Faramir of the Lord of the Rings books), it's the people who are obsessed past the normal limit who should be punished by a slap in the face with a hardcover edition of their favourite books.  :P

Offline methebest

• SF Geek
if i were supposed to comment on the actual thing asked here that is  Should the novels which force the readers to think the unthinkable be banned? than i would say a big NO..!!
'cause this is what you call fiction if people like reading fiction like to stay in fantasy world it's all their wish we can not ban it you must be knowing about DAN BROWN he writes all fiction books still his books have always been a best-seller that means people like it so no need of banning these books..:)
I'am selfish, impatient and a little insecure I MAKE MISTAKES.
I am out of control at times and hard to handle but if you can't handle me at my worst...than you sure as he*l  don't deserve me at my best.:)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
People are happy cuz they get a chance to imagine fantasies depicted by the novels. If they are banned people are likely to be less happier.

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Novels should make people think unthinkable things. It is part of their purpose.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Novels should make people think unthinkable things. It is part of their purpose.

I agree. Fame it's called fantasy/fiction books  *i LUB dragons all thanks to such books. so y would i want such  books to be banned :D :D lol *
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D