Author Topic: Why is this *freedom of speech* not practiced in the case of Adolf Hitler/Nazis  (Read 11345 times)

Freaked12

Yes some of his actions are horrible and with no words to describe them,however shouldnt his determination and will to succeed be a cause of inspiration to millions of youth worldwide.We all know he had a very poor upbringing and was beaten from time to time by his abusive father yet in 1933 he became chancellor of a poor country and transformed in into one of the most powerful.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Yes some of his actions are horrible and with no words to describe them,however shouldnt his determination and will to succeed be a cause of inspiration to millions of youth worldwide.We all know he had a very poor upbringing and was beaten from time to time by his abusive father yet in 1933 he became chancellor of a poor country and transformed in into one of the most powerful.

Primarily, because Hitler transformed the Educational system in Germany, and abused the emotion of hatred to inspire.

You need to dig a lot to understand the true nature of the Nazis, to conclude in my honest opinion, the Nazi party wanted revenge.

Freaked12

Primarily, because Hitler transformed the Educational system in Germany, and abused the emotion of hatred to inspire.

You need to dig a lot to understand the true nature of the Nazis, to conclude in my honest opinion, the Nazi party wanted revenge.

i did alot of research.
Nazi party always caught my eye when reading history.

Obviously they wanted revenge.Every german wanted revenge for the humiliating treatment they received in the treaty of Versailles but what was in Hitler that made Germany what it was before 1942?

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
I just know one thing: You have to be successful, no matter what you have to do to be. Don't care about so called "ethics" or "holy" stuffs. They are an effective hindrance to success. You may show that you care, and pretend to be honest, but only for gaining popularity/publicity.

Ps. I made no comment about Hitler or Nazis. So, don't drag me onto it.

elemis

Hitler did something the world will never forget and SHOULD NOT forget.

In Germany it is a touchy subject to talk about - after all it was Germany that dragged the world into both World Wars.

Hitler was an UNSUCCESSFUL man. He wanted to become an Architect but lacked the necessary educational qualifications.

Read Mein Kampf. It shows the lies that Hitler told about himself and at the bottom of each page they elaborate on his lies and show what he was lieing about.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech

In Germany it is a touchy subject to talk about - after all it was Germany that dragged the world into both World Wars.

Hitler was an UNSUCCESSFUL man. He wanted to become an Architect but lacked the necessary educational qualifications.

Read Mein Kampf. It shows the lies that Hitler told about himself and at the bottom of each page they elaborate on his lies and show what he was lieing about.

And you hate him particularly because of his intolerance of Jews.

He was VERY successful, he did what no man has ever done, he brought Germany out to become strong enough to fight, and if America had not intervened, if he did not fail at Stalin Grad, Germany would have eventually won.

Whether you like it or not, he was pure EVIL, but he did accomplish what men today still envy. One thing is for sure, he was a die hard patriot.

Freaked12

He was VERY successful, he did what no man has ever done, he brought Germany out to become strong enough to fight, and if America had not intervened, if he did not fail at Stalin Grad, Germany would have eventually won.

Whether you like it or not, he was pure EVIL, but he did accomplish what men today still envy. One thing is for sure, he was a die hard patriot.

absolutely
I agree 100 percent.

Imagine in 1943,Attack on Moscow was repulsed,if only Hitler heeded to his military generals to keep hold of the line and not attack moscow again, we would be seeing a German empire stretching from france to Siberia.

Freaked12

For a propaganda to achieve it's aim,lies must be told .

Havent you what America did during Iraq war.They threw leaflets to iraqis saying life will be much better under American rule with zero oppression and freedom of speech

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
Nazi Germany was my Depth Study....I began to rethink Hitler after that.

Freaked12

Nazi Germany was my Depth Study....I began to rethink Hitler after that.

You like napoleon,stalin,Karl Marx.?

Waiting for your opinion

elemis

What did he achieve besides genocide amd the development of the first ballistic missile ?

Are you implying that people today envy Hitler because he NEARLy achieved the complete extermination of European based Jews ?

Strong enough to fight ? Hitler simply took advantage of Britain's incapability to intervene before things got out of hand.

When he took over the Sudetland, Britain just turned a blind eye.

What do you mean by strong enough to fight ? Hitler took over countries like Poland because he simply relied on the Blitzkrieg !!! He used no tactics !!

He rolled over them with planes, artillery and tanks. Oh and By the way he incurred HEAVY losses during the occupation of Poland.

Hitler entered and nearly took over Moscow because of the lack of well supplied and poorly mobilised Russian Army. He had actually signed a pact with Stalin and he was stupid enough to go against the largest army at the time.

Read your history books again - Hitler was an arrogant murderer. The world will remember him for that and that ALONE !!

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
Everything has two sides, a bright side and an ugly side, all the way from globalization to history, nothing is fair
Hitler's initial dream may have been architect, but being successful elsewhere is indeed, a success and labels him as successful

Another thing, the idealogy of the existence of "life not worthy of life" was NOT developed by him, thats one, and two, people are talking about population control, well HULLO! Ethnic cleansing is a base of that! Stop supporting sucha retarded concept, otherwise being against Hitler is just contradictory

What the Americans did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki was unforgivable, but how many people condemn the US for it? Very neglibible indeed

Freedom of speech, just like many western concepts, globalization being the most obvious example, is a JOKE, and it will NEVER EVER be practiced in this same world we're living in
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
I think it should be practised. Heil Hitler!

Alpha

And... because of him, people would think twice before giving in to another Hitler.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Everything has two sides, a bright side and an ugly side, all the way from globalization to history, nothing is fair
Hitler's initial dream may have been architect, but being successful elsewhere is indeed, a success and labels him as successful

Another thing, the idealogy of the existence of "life not worthy of life" was NOT developed by him, thats one, and two, people are talking about population control, well HULLO! Ethnic cleansing is a base of that! Stop supporting sucha retarded concept, otherwise being against Hitler is just contradictory

What the Americans did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki was unforgivable, but how many people condemn the US for it? Very neglibible indeed

Freedom of speech, just like many western concepts, globalization being the most obvious example, is a JOKE, and it will NEVER EVER be practiced in this same world we're living in

Welcome Back, Omer!