Author Topic: World Cup 2010's best player  (Read 20279 times)

Offline Gaz

• SF Citizen
Re: World Cup 2010's best player
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2010, 09:13:30 pm »
Ronaldo is a musfh beter frekik taker   He is way much beter in air
and he is knwn for his triks and speed. Plus he is good at hit weaker foot tooo

true he is better at freekicks, but how many freekicks can u score from in a game? and messi is 5'9, ronaldo is 6+. and messi is way better at tricks than ronaldo and this is a fact.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2010, 09:26:36 pm »
Ronaldo is a musfh beter frekik taker   He is way much beter in air
and he is knwn for his triks and speed. Plus he is good at hit weaker foot tooo

Yep, u are right. But u must consider the fact that ronaldo is faster in covering long range distance whereas messi is better at short range distance. Means Messi has more acceleration.Also, Christiano might be faster but Messi has more Stamina.

Also, Ronaldo has more tricks. Yep, but most of the time He uses them only for showing off. U must know that Messi is far better at dodging and ball control.

Yes, Ronaldo is better in the air.It's because he has about 6 inches on Messi. But U most consider the fact that Messi has more powerful jumps.(remember, how he jumped above ferdinand in man u vs. barca match)

Christiano's strikes are faster and more powerful but Messi is so good at changing  directions at high speed.

Messi can and infact, has scored goals with the mere touch of his hands. :P  Yeah, as silly as that sounds, that is a big advantage. Messi can pull of stunts like those, I have seen him try a few times and he has succeeded. But only once. :P

Some studies conducted show that Christiano is overall better then Messi.But Christiano is quite selfish player than Messi which gives Messi a definite advantage because His team play has resulted in more goals than Christiano's individualistic one.

The main problem in the answers of this troubling question that is asked by everyone is that people just don't like ronaldo mostly out of jealousy. It seems unfair that he's not only one of  the greatest and most highly payed athlete in the world but he was blessed with the looks of a model this, and the fact that he knows he's good because he works his *** off constantly, makes people green with envy.

I accept Christiano has an advantage over Messi(power and speed- because of his physique) but a player is judged by how much he scores and at what moment he scores.In this matter Messi's a lot better.
I like CRN but I still vote for Messi because of his number of goals.(and timing of goals too) :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 09:34:08 pm by Lord Kratos »
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Offline Gaz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2010, 09:30:36 pm »
Some studies conducted show that Christiano is overall better then Messi.
Studies? u make it sound like a science.  :D

messi is much more better in tricks since he can beat 5 or 6 defenders in quick succession while ronaldo hasnt probably done that in his entire career... and if someone is jealous of ronaldo, why wouldnt they be of messi? i dont get that point.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

Offline Gaz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2010, 09:32:21 pm »
and ofcourse he has more power. hes much larger and longer legs give his kicks more momentum...

• SF Farseer
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2010, 09:35:08 pm »
I edited the post and added the last paragraph. Read it. :P

Offline guMnam

• !!~~**~~!!
  • SF Farseer
  • !!~~guMnam~~!!
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2010, 09:37:04 pm »
As i said every day is not sunday.   Tht was only once he jumped and scored and fredinand one of the best in air defenders was beaten yes i agree ....  Any ways this debate never ends. Till the end of world cup.  Althou the luck s wid messi at the moment but u never r sure in football.   

I <3 Challenges
Never give up :)

Offline guMnam

• !!~~**~~!!
  • SF Farseer
  • !!~~guMnam~~!!
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2010, 09:37:49 pm »
At the moment votes are equall but just wait for more votes

I <3 Challenges
Never give up :)

• SF Farseer
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2010, 09:39:24 pm »
The votes are equal cuz I voted for both Messi and Christiano. :P Both are the best among the best and I couldn't resist it. :P

Offline Gaz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2010, 09:40:54 pm »
luck is with messi? he is far more skilled man. read some articles and see what the experts say. the best players in history like maradona, zidane, ronaldo(brazilian), ronaldinho etc. were all expert dribblers and messi is one too... i can see messi easily winning 2 or 3 more FIFA world player of the year awards...

Offline Gaz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2010, 09:42:08 pm »
wait for more votes? more than half the people here will vote on looks and crap like that... if u want a professional poll, go to football sites and see

• SF Farseer
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2010, 09:46:41 pm »
yep especially when all the gals here voted on CRN.But still consider the fact that guys hate him for his looks.

Also, CRN might have more tricks and stuffs in his arsenal but he is just rattling off the moves that the coach showed him.Watch more closely and u will see Messi is much more creative on the field ( like zidane). So he is much more better in dribbling and dodging.

Offline Gaz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2010, 09:48:05 pm »
yep especially when all the gals here voted on CRN.But still consider the fact that guys hate him for his looks.

Also, CRN might have more tricks and stuffs in his arsenal but he is just rattling off the moves that the coach showed him.Watch more closely and u will see Messi is much more creative on the field ( like zidane). So he is much more better in dribbling and dodging.

ur right... i dont hate him bc of his looks... he is just a show off and completely overrated, just like manu is. thats all im saying.

• SF Farseer
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2010, 09:49:46 pm »
Yeah, me 2 think that man u is quite overrated.

* THE MOST POPULAR FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD* *cough* *cough* :P

Offline Gaz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2010, 09:52:37 pm »
Yeah, me 2 think that man u is quite overrated.

* THE MOST POPULAR FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD* *cough* *cough* :P

last year b4 the barca manu final, cnn had a poll and 80% said manu would win... i was really laughing at that moment at the way people take manu to be the very best...

• SF Farseer
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2010, 09:59:57 pm »
last year b4 the barca manu final, cnn had a poll and 80% said manu would win... i was really laughing at that moment at the way people take manu to be the very best...

Yep, its overly hyped. Seriously most people take it for granted that It's going to win.Yes, it is a good club.It was a good club too after CRN left but a little weaker.How many people consider the fact that it loses regularly to Liverpool? :P Seriously, what kind of club loses consecutively to another one? Answer - The best club in the world - ManU. :P

Seriously, all these premier league clubs are hyped because of the regular broadcast on tv that has been continued since way back.And most of the people only watch it. If la liga would have been broadcasted like that....