Author Topic: General Talk!  (Read 195034 times)

Offline Eamyzz

• SF Senior Citizen
  • No star can shine with a brocken heart =)
Re: General Talk!
« Reply #1320 on: June 03, 2009, 03:17:06 pm »
4rm where do u study ?I am rlly suffering i keep on forgetting wat i studied :-\
Live=Hope
Hope=Life
Life=Love
So,No life=No hope=DEATH
am alive =D

Offline crypsAnity

• SF Citizen
« Reply #1321 on: June 03, 2009, 03:19:18 pm »
ahhh man.. ts too late to study.. do past papers.. when u get stuck chek the book.. but i dont like doing past paers.. revisign randomly just through stuff I like .. lol
There is simply more to life than being cool .. =]

Offline devileye

• SF Immigrant
  • bio rulz so do i !!!
« Reply #1322 on: June 03, 2009, 03:20:33 pm »
electricity is easy dude...thermal physics is tough!!! all that mcdeltaq...ml omg those are tough....radioactivity is eazy to understand..force and motion just remember the formulas,...and waves are tough, light also a bit tough but mainly they give a ray diagram...so chill here the link for physics notes...>>>> http://www.gcsescience.com/science-physics-revision.htm...chill and relax..nd  yes if it does help plz +rep!! thx :D
ur appetence makes me sik!!!!! live with sanity and die with dignity!!

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1323 on: June 03, 2009, 03:25:00 pm »
waaat ! ru serious mate ...! Electricity is soooo friggin' harrd !!!

Rays are easy, so is radioactivity ...

work, power and pressure is OK

but the motors and stuff...!! omg .. I can get it into ma heaaad !!
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Eamyzz

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1324 on: June 03, 2009, 03:25:53 pm »
electricity is easy dude...thermal physics is tough!!! all that mcdeltaq...ml omg those are tough....radioactivity is eazy to understand..force and motion just remember the formulas,...and waves are tough, light also a bit tough but mainly they give a ray diagram...so chill here the link for physics notes...>>>> http://www.gcsescience.com/science-physics-revision.htm...chill and relax..nd  yes if it does help plz +rep!! thx :D

THANX u r an angel....and here u go +rep ;)

and crypsanity u bttr revise it works better blv me
Live=Hope
Hope=Life
Life=Love
So,No life=No hope=DEATH
am alive =D

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1325 on: June 03, 2009, 03:37:14 pm »

YOU
HAVE
GOT
TO BE
KIDDING!

Thermal physics is the easiest part of physics! electricity is the killer, esp motors and the weird hand rules

studying wid the book is fine, but past papers is better, it builds ur confidence and makes you feel more comfortable when you sit the exam
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1326 on: June 03, 2009, 03:39:02 pm »
waaat ! ru serious mate ...! Electricity is soooo friggin' harrd !!!

Rays are easy, so is radioactivity ...

work, power and pressure is OK

but the motors and stuff...!! omg .. I can get it into ma heaaad !!

DAMN roxy,
i feel the same about physics
ur making me think that Manarat makes carbon copies of students, same strengh points and weakness points lol

Offline Eamyzz

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1327 on: June 03, 2009, 03:42:12 pm »

YOU
HAVE
GOT
TO BE
KIDDING!

Thermal physics is the easiest part of physics! electricity is the killer, esp motors and the weird hand rules

studying wid the book is fine, but past papers is better, it builds ur confidence and makes you feel more comfortable when you sit the exam

the hand rules is easy look
flemings left hand ryle is the thing with the three fingers the fore finger represents the direction of the field and the thumb is the direction of motion and the middle finger is the direction of the current

the right hand is only used when u have a field around a wire and u want 2 determine the direction of the current

hope i made t clear :)
Live=Hope
Hope=Life
Life=Love
So,No life=No hope=DEATH
am alive =D

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1328 on: June 03, 2009, 03:45:07 pm »
thanks for the effort emmyz, ill rep u for it
i know how to use my hand , but my problem is i don't know when its the left or the right hand

Offline IBO

« Reply #1329 on: June 03, 2009, 03:48:04 pm »

YOU
HAVE
GOT
TO BE
KIDDING!

no man electricity is easy but not the easiest in phy, n ur right electronics is hard, and oh I remembered that lesson when the teacher was explaining to  us the hand move OH MY GOD that was hilarious, everytime he does the hand thing all the class starts laughin
\m/

Offline IBO

« Reply #1330 on: June 03, 2009, 03:51:08 pm »
i know how to use my hand , but my problem is i don't know when its the left or the right hand

yo man check this out, i) you use ur left hand when a current causes a force
                                i) you use ur right hand when a force causes a current EXAMPLE: such as generators you apply force on the wire to produce electricity

hope you got it good luck at ur exam tmrw, same thing goes to all students goin to do their exams tmrw, ya n wish me luck too.
\m/

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1331 on: June 03, 2009, 03:53:16 pm »
Thank you IBO , +repped you :)
and good luck wid ur paper 3 physics (and all the other papers)

Offline Eamyzz

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1332 on: June 03, 2009, 03:53:45 pm »

thnkx 4 da +rep
lsn the right hand is used wen u have a straight wire and u have to find the direction of flow of the circular field around it or in a solenoid were u have a wire wraped around a magnet

the left hand is used wen u have a magnetic field and a wire is passing through it and u have to find the direction the wire will move

is it clear or still not clear ....or still not wat u were asking 4 ? :D
Live=Hope
Hope=Life
Life=Love
So,No life=No hope=DEATH
am alive =D

Offline Eamyzz

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1333 on: June 03, 2009, 03:56:11 pm »

yo man check this out, i) you use ur left hand when a current causes a force
                                i) you use ur right hand when a force causes a current EXAMPLE: such as generators you apply force on the wire to produce electricity

hope you got it good luck at ur exam tmrw, same thing goes to all students goin to do their exams tmrw, ya n wish me luck too.

this is xactly wat am trying 2 say ;D
Live=Hope
Hope=Life
Life=Love
So,No life=No hope=DEATH
am alive =D

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #1334 on: June 03, 2009, 03:56:57 pm »
THanks emyzz, i get it now  ;D