Author Topic: General Talk!  (Read 194873 times)

holtadit

Re: General Talk!
« Reply #1860 on: April 20, 2010, 07:47:22 am »
I don't mind....80-20 :P

Awwww your so modest. Only 20% for you ? Well chivalry isnt dead just yet, how about 21% for you and 79% for me.

nid404

« Reply #1861 on: April 20, 2010, 07:49:30 am »
Awwww your so modest. Only 20% for you ? Well chivalry isnt dead just yet, how about 21% for you and 79% for me.

Well I'm not as modest as u think....It is with profound sadness that I have to say You read it the other way round :P
You can still have 21%..no prob  :P 1% for not writing the share properly :-[ :P

holtadit

« Reply #1862 on: April 20, 2010, 07:54:45 am »
Well I'm not as modest as u think....It is with profound sadness that I have to say You read it the other way round :P
You can still have 21%..no prob  :P 1% for not writing the share properly :-[ :P

As per Article 76 , Section B of Random World Law I have the right to imprison you for..... for, er.... being Uncool. Yes for being uncool :P

Hence your sentence is: to be hung by the neck until death. This shall be carried out in 3,2,1... your DEAD !!!

Muahahahha !! I have disposed of all my enemies now I can rule over Random World in peace !!

nid404

« Reply #1863 on: April 20, 2010, 08:02:40 am »
As per Article 76 , Section B of Random World Law I have the right to imprison you for..... for, er.... being Uncool. Yes for being uncool :P

Hence your sentence is: to be hung by the neck until death. This shall be carried out in 3,2,1... your DEAD !!!

Muahahahha !! I have disposed of all my enemies now I can rule over Random World in peace!!

"Hence your sentence is: to be hung by the neck until death. This shall be carried out in 3,2,1... your DEAD !!!"
"Muahahahha !! I have disposed of all my enemies now I can rule over Random World in peace !! "  Ironical much?
P.S- That law has been modified, cuz apparently being uncool is a crucial part of the random World....sadly u haven't realized it's importance...and u plan to rule this world!!....god save the Random world!!  :P I will come to save it too.....don't worry Randomians, Your queen will not leave u to suffer under the rule of this hypocrite..:P
Long Live Randomians!!! ;D ;D :P And long live their queen :P

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:08:19 am by nid404 »

holtadit

« Reply #1864 on: April 20, 2010, 08:19:37 am »
"Hence your sentence is: to be hung by the neck until death. This shall be carried out in 3,2,1... your DEAD !!!"
"Muahahahha !! I have disposed of all my enemies now I can rule over Random World in peace !! "  Ironical much?
P.S- That law has been modified, cuz apparently being uncool is a crucial part of the random World....sadly u haven't realized it's importance...and u plan to rule this world!!....god save the Random world!!  :P I will come to save it too.....don't worry Randomians, Your queen will not leave u to suffer under the rule of this hypocrite..:P
Long Live Randomians!!! ;D ;D :P And long live their queen :P

Hey this Random World... logic doesnt have a place here. And your dead how can you be commenting on this thread ?? As for the modification of the law.... I will demodify it. Dont make me sign a treaty with maybeit !!!

nid404

« Reply #1865 on: April 20, 2010, 08:23:57 am »
Hey this Random World... logic doesnt have a place here. And your dead how can you be commenting on this thread ?? As for the modification of the law.... I will demodify it. Dont make me sign a treaty with maybeit !!!

God has let me back on to the Random World....so I can save it from the clutches of the devil.
You can't demodify no law without asking the mighty queen :P :P :P
You'll sign a treaty with maybeit, u traitor!!  >:(
Both of ull treacherous ppl...Randomians don't want you...I hear them calling for help...And I am coming to set them free
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:25:46 am by nid404 »

holtadit

« Reply #1866 on: April 20, 2010, 08:26:39 am »
God has let me back on to the Random World....so I can save it from the clutches of the devil.
You can't demodify no law without asking the mighty queen :P :P :P
You'll sign a treaty with maybeit, u traitor!!  >:(
Both of ull treacherous ppl...Randomians don't want you...I here them calling for help...And I am coming to set them free

U hear them calling for you ? Good. Thats the virtual reality I have you locked up in. I setup to make you feel as if I had killed you and then been sent back from the living to FREE (sic) Randomania.

Scared now ? It was all a dream. Before I terminate you, do you have any last words ?

nid404

« Reply #1867 on: April 20, 2010, 08:28:12 am »
U hear them calling for you ? Good. Thats the virtual reality I have you locked up in. I setup to make you feel as if I had killed you and then been sent back from the living to FREE (sic) Randomania.

Scared now ? It was all a dream. Before I terminate you, do you have any last words ?

WAKE UP!!!  :P

holtadit

« Reply #1868 on: April 20, 2010, 08:29:33 am »
WAKE UP!!!  :P

You lack any original comebacks. My creativity has far surpassed yours... now you know why the Randomanins want me as their King !

Offline maybeitwastheneighbors

• vvvvvvrrrrrrrooooommm=randomness+lalala!
  • SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #1869 on: April 20, 2010, 09:20:08 am »
*trumpets blowing random royal song, fireworks appear, a choir of angels flutter from behind...*
ME THE RIGHTFUL QUEEN OF RANDOMEIA!!
"i have returned to my loyal subjects by way of the Very Talkative Myna Bird... whom i will reward generously... to rid randomeia of the evil ari ben canaan!! AND ALTHOUGH THE RANDOMEIANS ARE FICKLE SUBJECTS, I FIND THAT I QUITE LIKE THAT!!" *randomeians fickle ari ben to death*
"and i will, with the power vested in me, hold court for the infidel, Ari Ben's corpse."
*randomeians cry and make me kiss their babies*
"and ALSO with the power vested in me i will make NID MY RIGHT HAND IN THE RULING OF THE NOBLE LAND OF RANDOMEIA!!"
(thats 50 50)
doki doki hatter

holtadit

« Reply #1870 on: April 20, 2010, 09:26:23 am »
*trumpets blowing random royal song, fireworks appear, a choir of angels flutter from behind...*
ME THE RIGHTFUL QUEEN OF RANDOMEIA!!
"i have returned to my loyal subjects by way of the Very Talkative Myna Bird... whom i will reward generously... to rid randomeia of the evil ari ben canaan!! AND ALTHOUGH THE RANDOMEIANS ARE FICKLE SUBJECTS, I FIND THAT I QUITE LIKE THAT!!" *randomeians fickle ari ben to death*
"and i will, with the power vested in me, hold court for the infidel, Ari Ben's corpse."
*randomeians cry and make me kiss their babies*
"and ALSO with the power vested in me i will make NID MY RIGHT HAND IN THE RULING OF THE NOBLE LAND OF RANDOMEIA!!"
(thats 50 50)

Good luck with the power sharing thingy, Nid is a war monger who wants everything for herself. By the way do you know what my name means ?

It means Lion Son of Canaan. And the Lion may have been dethroned, but remember when you least expect it he shall lunge from the side and rip your throat out. Beware the King in Exile !! Beware the Lion, King of the Jungle !!

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #1871 on: April 20, 2010, 09:42:16 am »
UNLIKE YOU THE RIGHTFUL QUEEN OF RANDOMEIA BELIEVES IN ALL THAT IS GOOD AND INSANE!!! GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!! NYAHAHAHAHA!! PLUS ALSO, I HAVE A WIDE VARIETY OF EVIL LAFFS AND U DONT!!
IF UR KING OF THE JUNGLE THEN STAY THERE BUB!
doki doki hatter

holtadit

« Reply #1872 on: April 20, 2010, 09:48:44 am »
UNLIKE YOU THE RIGHTFUL QUEEN OF RANDOMEIA BELIEVES IN ALL THAT IS GOOD AND INSANE!!! GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!! NYAHAHAHAHA!! PLUS ALSO, I HAVE A WIDE VARIETY OF EVIL LAFFS AND U DONT!!
IF UR KING OF THE JUNGLE THEN STAY THERE BUB!

Well Im bringing the Jungle To Town. So get ready roll, because its gonna be a real Rumble In the Jungle. I intend to deliver the coupe de grace and finish you off.

Baahahahaha !!

Offline SGVaibhav

• SF Farseer
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4
« Reply #1873 on: April 20, 2010, 09:58:07 am »
Well Im bringing the Jungle To Town. So get ready roll, because its gonna be a real Rumble In the Jungle. I intend to deliver the coupe de grace and finish you off.

Baahahahaha !!
wake up ari..  nananana
wake up ari .. nananaa
and the music goes on.....
RAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
its the lion king in the kilmanjaro...

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #1874 on: April 20, 2010, 10:01:02 am »
WELL WE'LL SEE WAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MEET SIMBA, MY PET CHIMAERA!
okay w8 temporary truce.
how do u insert a picture?
doki doki hatter