Author Topic: General Talk!  (Read 195020 times)

Monica

Re: General Talk!
« Reply #1845 on: April 19, 2010, 06:56:50 pm »
Pahti..sola ti ma toto yi na ying sa lolo ma  :P :P

holtadit

« Reply #1846 on: April 19, 2010, 06:57:20 pm »
haha....what? :P
That seems like japanese

Its part of a Japanese anime song for Naruto... no idea what it means ?

nid404

« Reply #1847 on: April 19, 2010, 07:00:20 pm »
Its part of a Japanese anime song for Naruto... no idea what it means ?

I play naruto on Wii

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=suhyo+japanese&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=    lol :P

anyway...i think u meant sayonara :(

Offline SGVaibhav

• SF Farseer
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4
« Reply #1848 on: April 19, 2010, 07:15:22 pm »
A@k mein khandala

Offline maybeitwastheneighbors

• vvvvvvrrrrrrrooooommm=randomness+lalala!
  • SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #1849 on: April 19, 2010, 07:39:54 pm »
@ari: oi who you callin coward?? i will kick u right of that throne of randomworld!
its nandattebayo smartness: naruto always says dattebayo at the end of his sentences cuz his mom dropped him on his head when he was a baby...but it carries the meaning of "ya know?!", and nande means why, so basically the translation is "why?!"
suuuhyo? i dont remember any songs that had that... maybe you mean sugoi or sukke? both mean cool or awesome.
STOP WITH THE INDIAN! I DONT KNOW INDIAN!! YOU JUST SAW ME MASSACRE THE FRENCH LANGUAGE SO IF YOU VALUE YOURS THEN STOP IT!! *depraved voice coming on*
and A@di hi im from jordan and I CLAIM DICTATORSHIP OF RANDOMWORLD SINCE I JUST KICKED ARI BEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY... and im on the verge of doing my olevels...ja. have fun at the gym?
doki doki hatter

nid404

« Reply #1850 on: April 19, 2010, 07:43:50 pm »
@ari: oi who you callin coward?? i will kick u right of that throne of randomworld!
its nandattebayo smartness: naruto always says dattebayo at the end of his sentences cuz his mom dropped him on his head when he was a baby...but it carries the meaning of "ya know?!", and nande means why, so basically the translation is "why?!"
suuuhyo? i dont remember any songs that had that... maybe you mean sugoi or sukke? both mean cool or awesome.
STOP WITH THE INDIAN! I DONT KNOW INDIAN!! YOU JUST SAW ME MASSACRE THE FRENCH LANGUAGE SO IF YOU VALUE YOURS THEN STOP IT!! *depraved voice coming on*
and A@di hi im from jordan and I CLAIM DICTATORSHIP OF RANDOMWORLD SINCE I JUST KICKED ARI BEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY... and im on the verge of doing my olevels...ja. have fun at the gym?

*ahem* There r some hard core patriots on this forum....mess with my country and.....muaahahaha....you'll face it :P
Indians FTW!!
Ari,aadi and me,vaibhav,angel,*exam*,neno,nobody & so many more  ;D  I love you guys...
 i also love egyptians, joradinians, and Arabians too :D :P
I love this place... :-* :-*

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #1851 on: April 19, 2010, 07:52:17 pm »
OK YOU MAKE A HARD BARGAIN...BUT I ACCEPT.
(plus i am a coward and a treehugger...dunno wat that has to do with it though)
AND AM FIERCELY LOYAL TO MY HOME COUNTRY, LALALAND!!! I SALUTE YOU NID404 FOR BEING A PATRIOT AS I AM!!
LALALESE FTW!!
doki doki hatter

nid404

« Reply #1852 on: April 19, 2010, 08:00:09 pm »
lol...Random much? :P

thank u for appreciatin... ;D ;D
I would like to make a visit to ur Lalaland...criteria to be fulfilled??

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #1853 on: April 19, 2010, 08:03:09 pm »
sure no probs, ill just send you the ticket, but in order to get there you have to ride a submarine, a bulldozer, a rainbow, and a very talkative myna bird all at once, so yeah as you know tourism is on the low down at the moment... we're trying to fix that though
doki doki hatter

Offline M21

« Reply #1854 on: April 19, 2010, 09:48:39 pm »
I did IGCSE..
by the way... that's the difference between O-level & IGCSE??
i need help in chemistry & physics Practical for AS level exam this june
You are born original!! Don't die a copy....

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #1855 on: April 19, 2010, 11:51:50 pm »
i need help in chemistry & physics Practical for AS level exam this june

wat kind of help do u need ?
No Matter What Happens In Life , Just Don't Lose Hope :)

holtadit

« Reply #1856 on: April 20, 2010, 06:11:23 am »

Im back and this time I brought reinforcements... lets see 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,.....1 billion indians. Including Nid thats 2 billion people. I reclaim Random World and will now free its citizens from your tyranny. *crowd shouts Off with Her Head !!*

Majority rules !!! Muaahahahah !! *Puts maybeit's head under the guillotine, lets the blade come down and gets a facefull of blood as her head rolls off*

Random World is now freeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!

nid404

« Reply #1857 on: April 20, 2010, 07:34:46 am »
Im back and this time I brought reinforcements... lets see 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,.....1 billion indians. Including Nid thats 2 billion people. I reclaim Random World and will now free its citizens from your tyranny. *crowd shouts Off with Her Head !!*

Majority rules !!! Muaahahahah !! *Puts maybeit's head under the guillotine, lets the blade come down and gets a facefull of blood as her head rolls off*

Random World is now freeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!

Hahahaa....i make a billion indians!! ;D :P
"*Puts maybeit's head under the guillotine, lets the blade come down and gets a facefull of blood as her head rolls off*" 
That's a little too much  ::)

"Random World is now freeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!"
I still rule :P jk

holtadit

« Reply #1858 on: April 20, 2010, 07:38:58 am »
Hahahaa....i make a billion indians!! ;D :P
"*Puts maybeit's head under the guillotine, lets the blade come down and gets a facefull of blood as her head rolls off*" 
That's a little too much  ::)

"Random World is now freeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!"
I still rule :P jk

How about power sharing ?

nid404

« Reply #1859 on: April 20, 2010, 07:43:36 am »
How about power sharing ?

I don't mind....80-20 :P