Author Topic: How many siblings do you have?  (Read 14147 times)

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
Re: How many siblings do you have?
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2011, 02:47:38 pm »
Truuuueeeeeeee!

:(

I hate sore throats! :(

Take care, chotu! :D
:D

i know >:( >:(

you too tAke care :P

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2011, 04:53:12 pm »
I love this thread....I don't know why but i really love it....part of the reason wud b that it reminds me about my elder bro whom i used to trouble and now i cannot trouble him bcoz he iz gone abroad for studiez and nw i m here wid my 3 younger siblingz who keep irritating me all the time!! ohh i miss my bro....i swear i won't trouble him nxt time he comez back to visit us!

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2011, 04:57:37 pm »
I love this thread....I don't know why but i really love it....part of the reason wud b that it reminds me about my elder bro whom i used to trouble and now i cannot trouble him bcoz he iz gone abroad for studiez and nw i m here wid my 3 younger siblingz who keep irritating me all the time!! ohh i miss my bro....i swear i won't trouble him nxt time he comez back to visit us!

Haha! It happens to all of us!
Seperation somehow makes the bonds stronger.
Seeing someone after so long is simply great! :D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2011, 07:47:57 pm »
My bro will be leaving this year :(
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2011, 08:22:01 pm »
You know what?

I have a brother and sister apart from me and both them are abroad.. i seriously miss them a lot :'(
i feel lonely even more because my mom is in the home country since 4 months :( she went because of some family problem.. i have my dad with me but he goes to office everyday and most of the time he stays there but its really very lonely :'(

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2011, 09:20:58 pm »
Haha! It happens to all of us!
Seperation somehow makes the bonds stronger.
Seeing someone after so long is simply great! :D

yeaa...so truee....INSHAALLAH i wil see him soon - 2 yrs do not seem so long wen all of us r busy in our studies....and it's for the greater gud for him bcoz he wud then b a CA and my parents wud b very happy and so will all of us...hard work will finally pay off INSHAALLAH :)

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2011, 09:57:23 pm »
You know what?

I have a brother and sister apart from me and both them are abroad.. i seriously miss them a lot :'(
i feel lonely even more because my mom is in the home country since 4 months :( she went because of some family problem.. i have my dad with me but he goes to office everyday and most of the time he stays there but its really very lonely :'(

awwwwww....do not worry they will come back INSHAALLAH wid gud degrees in hand!...and aren't u going abroad too? i mean ur siblings went and so will u ryt? so u can go and stay wid them, or u can go and stay wid one of them if they aren't staying together already.

INSHAALLAH ur family prob will b solved soon....u c everyone hav probs....even my family probz r bigg!.....INSHAALLAH all our probz wil b solved soon..and sumtimez life bcomes sooo boring....i do not like exam dayz, honestly....who does?....but then there is only one thing in my mind - the fruit of harwork is always sweet....and this is the only thing keeping me working before and during exam dayz no matter how boring they seem to me at that time bcoz i do not want to b sad on results day while everyone's happy....ofcourse who wants to be?....

anywayz happy holidayz!!

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2011, 12:37:50 am »
yeaa...so truee....INSHAALLAH i wil see him soon - 2 yrs do not seem so long wen all of us r busy in our studies....and it's for the greater gud for him bcoz he wud then b a CA and my parents wud b very happy and so will all of us...hard work will finally pay off INSHAALLAH :)

Insha Allah khair! :D :D :D After he come, you can annoy him all you want! :D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2011, 11:40:51 am »
yeaa sleeping beauty!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline HUSH1994

• SF Farseer
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2011, 12:37:35 pm »
4 younger sisters  :'(