Author Topic: Was 9-11 an inside job???  (Read 9371 times)

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
Re: Was 9-11 an inside job???
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 09:08:50 pm »
oh yeah i apologize for diverting the topic, we're still debating the 9-11 attacks, were they an inside job, or a genuine terrorist attack?

Many of you think it's an inside job, give reasons!! .. i say it's not an inside job as much as it's a terrorist attack .. come on kids .. let's debate!  ;)
Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline ksitna

• Allhamdullillah
  • SF Geek
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 09:10:11 pm »
yeah i dont think anyone will debate now
tomorrow is our maths exam!
so i for one will inshaAllah start tomorrow :)
sorry but im exhausted
take whatever you want and give nothing back :)

holtadit

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 03:53:48 am »
Whatever happened has happened.

Like Nid said : people died and we are fighting over petty little things.

Did you know that the thousands of firefighters and volunteers are suffering from a variety of respiratory problems because of the toxic dust they breathed in.

Did you know that they have yet to receive any benefits from the government of the USA ? These people pulled dead bodies from the rubble and have been left scarred for the rest of their lives.

Instead of debating over whether it was an inside job or not (and how the hell would you know in the first place ??) we should be frigging saluting those men and women who risked life and limb so that the relatives of the dead could see the one last time before putting them to rest.

A few good men and women, thats all.

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 01:49:57 pm »
first america needs to respect the lifes of others before getting any respect from them.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibPV5XtxqQQ....will u help the Americans if they had an attitude like this toward YOU....how come American army kills thousands of people and when the few relatives of those people retaliate against the Americans they are called Terrorists.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpcRrLLNd4g.....i dont support the taliban or any such group but its clear that American actions are forcing them to do what they do

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 03:52:03 pm »
first america needs to respect the lifes of others before getting any respect from them.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibPV5XtxqQQ....will u help the Americans if they had an attitude like this toward YOU....how come American army kills thousands of people and when the few relatives of those people retaliate against the Americans they are called Terrorists.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpcRrLLNd4g.....i dont support the taliban or any such group but its clear that American actions are forcing them to do what they do
im speachless!
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

holtadit

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2010, 04:03:22 pm »

You are a true ignoramus.

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2010, 08:25:43 pm »
You are a true ignoramus.
hmmm well maybe you can tell me who Taliban are and what is the reason behind their opposition towards America and its allies....

Offline ksitna

• Allhamdullillah
  • SF Geek
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2010, 09:07:29 am »
wow! that hit me hard!

Offline ksitna

• Allhamdullillah
  • SF Geek
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2010, 09:08:39 am »

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2010, 09:15:35 am »
hmmm well maybe you can tell me who Taliban are and what is the reason behind their opposition towards America and its allies....

Who? They are a group of muslim extremists who used to rule Afghanistan, caused a civil war, and treated the women as I previously said as pieces of furniture!

Why? They're against anything that's not muslim, as I said they're extremists, whackos! They think the US. and Israel are always planning and plotting plans against them, as if they care about Afghanistan! All they care about is the oil in the middle east!

Why are the US in Afghanistan now? to stop the terrorism this Taliban group are causing!!

Offline ksitna

• Allhamdullillah
  • SF Geek
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2010, 09:17:25 am »
Who? They are a group of muslim extremists who used to rule Afghanistan, caused a civil war, and treated the women as I previously said as pieces of furniture!

Why? They're against anything that's not muslim, as I said they're extremists, whackos! They think the US. and Israel are always planning and plotting plans against them, as if they care about Afghanistan! All they care about is the oil in the middle east!

Why are the US in Afghanistan now? to stop the terrorism this Taliban group are causing!!

taliban dont treat their woman as pieces of furniture!!!
in Islam it is actually the way to treat woman
dude
woman cant go out without a male by her side!
is that haram???

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2010, 09:20:31 am »
I am certainly willing to believe 3000 lives are worth a strategic interest in an oil producing country for America. America is no stranger to mass murder of it's own citizens. Indians have been massacred en mass throughout the history of the US

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2010, 09:26:49 am »
taliban dont treat their woman as pieces of furniture!!!
in Islam it is actually the way to treat woman
dude
woman cant go out without a male by her side!
is that haram???

that's the extremists way!

you're a girl, if you were in Afghanistan you wouldnt be allowed to go to school, go to univeristy, work for your money, go out, you would have to be draped in heavy blankets (thats how Laura Bush described their abays - maybe they wear them heavy cause its colder than the middle east i dunno)

and Islam is a religion that wants peace and harmony, if theyre good muslims they wouldnt cause much mess everywhere would they?

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2010, 09:31:12 am »
I am certainly willing to believe 3000 lives are worth a strategic interest in an oil producing country for America. America is no stranger to mass murder of it's own citizens. Indians have been massacred en mass throughout the history of the US

click here for a list of the top 10 oil exporters and producers .. afghanistan is not on the list.

i can understand their freeing of Iraq, they caught Saddam, and are trying to make things work out, for oil, but why Afghanistan? why kill as you said 3000 people to invade afgahnsitan? i doubt it was some free time, donald rumsfeild and bush were not in the oval office playing battle wars when bush stood up an said, im sick of this, lets play it in real life! :P

Offline ksitna

• Allhamdullillah
  • SF Geek
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2010, 09:32:36 am »
okay i agree on the university stuff and edcation but no mate
really, a woman shouldnt go out alone

and their aim is to increasethe  respect that women get
thts how women earn their rrespect i believe

dont u think that that was how women used to live in the old days?
i think it probably is what we should be aiming for. But thats just me

and if u look around, in the avenues or whatever, the women there have no respect whatsoever!