Author Topic: Was 9-11 an inside job???  (Read 9370 times)

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
Re: Was 9-11 an inside job???
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 07:11:57 pm »
ooh you were in Kuwait when this happened? god they were scary days, teachers left, we had an extra long easter holiday, then no teacher at all and had to do with an old assistant! :P

but yeah .. we're still posting .. thank god for everything! ;)

born in kuwait :P

lol @ the teachers part :P yea but i stayed

it really scares me to think of it again..sound of the alarms once it starts id die just die to hear the safe 1 :P

and run and open the ktv1 lol

i wonder how teh iraqis felt at the beginng when americans invaded iraq and dropped bombs all night :O

jst watching those made me even much more scared..cruel world!

And now all countries have 10x more complicated weappons and mass distruction ..just 1 button could wipe us all.

makes me ask where is god in all of this mess?  if im alive right now tht means hes defintly over here i guess :P
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 07:20:32 pm »
ooh so you're kind off Kuwaiti :P

the i remember the first siren, it was friday, my dad was in the mosque and my mum was out, I heard it, switched on the TV, I was 9, my sis came to me, I told her I think Spider man is coming .. she looked at me, i will never forget the look, she was 5, i told her i was joking :P

i looked out the window, and my neighbors were out, looking up, then dad called, told me not to worry everything is fine, he was on the line until the thing was over ..

i knew something was wrong when he came back with a play station 2 and a new tv! we had a room set up in the basement with mattresses and a tv and a play station!

when i told him why not in the playroom on the 3rd floor .. he said it wont work over ground :P :P lol i still laugh at me believing his stories :P

we were young .. never knew what was happening around us, now that i read the war blogs made during this time, and some books and articles, im speechless, all this happened and i was in the middle of it?

i guess our parents didnt want us to suffer like they suffered in 1990

Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 07:29:07 pm »
ooh so you're kind off Kuwaiti :P

the i remember the first siren, it was friday, my dad was in the mosque and my mum was out, I heard it, switched on the TV, I was 9, my sis came to me, I told her I think Spider man is coming .. she looked at me, i will never forget the look, she was 5, i told her i was joking :P

i looked out the window, and my neighbors were out, looking up, then dad called, told me not to worry everything is fine, he was on the line until the thing was over ..

i knew something was wrong when he came back with a play station 2 and a new tv! we had a room set up in the basement with mattresses and a tv and a play station!

when i told him why not in the playroom on the 3rd floor .. he said it wont work over ground :P :P lol i still laugh at me believing his stories :P

we were young .. never knew what was happening around us, now that i read the war blogs made during this time, and some books and articles, im speechless, all this happened and i was in the middle of it?

i guess our parents didnt want us to suffer like they suffered in 1990

hahhaah spider man :P ..it wont work over ground lool :P
i was in the middle of it too :P but i dont kno wht happnds so i dontn really count :p

in 1990 all i kno is that i ask my bus drivers and taxi drivers..and they say the kuwaitis were treated badly but other nationalists wre treated well :/

but honeslty kuwait now is safe..i sleep safe..and u kno sometimes u cuold leave ur car open and go by a drink or leave teh windows open..unlike alto of countries..i love it here!..bas im sick of avenues and marina and stuff..thats why we have the summer and leave.. i guess poverty to its maximum didnt hit kuwait yet and people have CONSIIENCE OR CONSOISNESS ( DAMEER )
still i dont feel home tho  EGYPT FTW!
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 07:35:28 pm »
well yeah the Kuwaitis were abused, and the other nationalities were either took hostage to show lter in parades in Iraq etc. (like the British and the Americans) .. and the rest like the maids and drivers who were already here either left Kuwait or stayed and helped their families. Many maids were raped by the Iraqi soldiers!

yeah you can call it safe if you compare it to other countries, but it's not a beautiful world :P and yeah fun is limited kind off .. it's the malls and cinema on weekends .. cinemas censored and malls crowded!

but you get water sports in the summer which i enjoy .. and you get the desert and farms in the winter which i also enjoy .. thats it really .. its also nice cause we can fly to Dubai or bahrain for the weekend for a change you know? :P

and you want to feel like home, go to kheitan man! :P :P

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 07:39:48 pm »
well yeah the Kuwaitis were abused, and the other nationalities were either took hostage to show lter in parades in Iraq etc. (like the British and the Americans) .. and the rest like the maids and drivers who were already here either left Kuwait or stayed and helped their families. Many maids were raped by the Iraqi soldiers!

yeah you can call it safe if you compare it to other countries, but it's not a beautiful world :P and yeah fun is limited kind off .. it's the malls and cinema on weekends .. cinemas censored and malls crowded!

but you get water sports in the summer which i enjoy .. and you get the desert and farms in the winter which i also enjoy .. thats it really .. its also nice cause we can fly to Dubai or bahrain for the weekend for a change you know? :P

and you want to feel like home, go to kheitan man! :P :P

loooooooooooooooool  kheitan !:P alright enough :P

history talk after exams :P cya :P

could be a joke!..mara wa7ed s3eedy kan 3awez yerga3 masr bas ma3andoosh feeloos..yeroo7 feen ? kheitan hehe :P

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 07:50:51 pm »
hahahaha :P

im serious .. when Algeria beat you guys .. there were riots there .. the pics in the newspapers looked as if they were from Cairo or something! :P they should relocate the embassy to Kheitan and you guys can have mini pyramids made up ..

again part of my presidential campaign! :P hahaha

LOL!!

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 07:55:55 pm »
hahahaha :P

im serious .. when Algeria beat you guys .. there were riots there .. the pics in the newspapers looked as if they were from Cairo or something! :P they should relocate the embassy to Kheitan and you guys can have mini pyramids made up ..

again part of my presidential campaign! :P hahaha

LOL!!

we deserved toooooooo wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

but whn we won algeria the time before it..the streets were ruled by egyptians !!! even the police were celbrating ( some of them ) :P
next time we won they were well prepared ..there was army on every corner of the street ! couldnt even use the tabla :'(

By the way most kuwaitis support the egyptians in african cups and stuff liek that

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 08:06:09 pm »
well of course we support you, youre our brothers and we support all the arabs! your team needs a fitter coach that's it .. you got great players and a huge fan base!! ;)

oh you dont have wasta for the tabla then? hahaha wasta wasta!! :P

actually some of our police are just too stuck up .. before entering the crown prince game, i had a flag with me, they told me to keep it with them or theyll refuse my entry .. as iff im gonna stab the fans with a flag!  ::)

LOL!!

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 08:10:13 pm »
well of course we support you, youre our brothers and we support all the arabs! your team needs a fitter coach that's it .. you got great players and a huge fan base!! ;)

oh you dont have wasta for the tabla then? hahaha wasta wasta!! :P

actually some of our police are just too stuck up .. before entering the crown prince game, i had a flag with me, they told me to keep it with them or theyll refuse my entry .. as iff im gonna stab the fans with a flag!  ::)

LOL!!
ll if champions league was in kuwait..the fans would enter naked :P

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 08:14:22 pm »
ll if champions league was in kuwait..the fans would enter naked :P

ahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ;D ;D

imagine that!! :P

who do u support in Kuwait? Qadsiya? Al Arabi?

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 08:16:01 pm »
ahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ;D ;D

imagine that!! :P

who do u support in Kuwait? Qadsiya? Al Arabi?

non :P chelsea ftw!

but yeah qadysiya cz we go there for sports day :P

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2010, 08:18:35 pm »
non :P chelsea ftw!

but yeah qadysiya cz we go there for sports day :P

hahaha :P but good choice!! theyre the only men!! ;) :P haha a huge qadsiya supporter here! :D

u got NES right?

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 08:20:10 pm »
hahaha :P but good choice!! theyre the only men!! ;) :P haha a huge qadsiya supporter here! :D

u got NES right?
yea for the past years we used to go to qadsiya ..this year we went to salmiya..way smaller feild

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 08:30:36 pm »
yea for the past years we used to go to qadsiya ..this year we went to salmiya..way smaller feild

:o

same here!!!

this year we went to Salmiya .. we thought it was nearer to our school .. then a student said it was cheaper.

i guess Qadsiya stopped schools from visiting then .. and yeah they had a huge field and great facilities .. inshala in a couple of years we'll have our sports days in Jaber Stadium :P haha

Offline ksitna

• Allhamdullillah
  • SF Geek
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 09:00:55 pm »
okie nice talk about kuwait :)
oh and i support Qadsiya :D

but i still think its an inside job!
take whatever you want and give nothing back :)