Author Topic: Was 9-11 an inside job???  (Read 9356 times)

Offline superduper2009

• SF Immigrant
Was 9-11 an inside job???
« on: May 17, 2010, 10:10:37 pm »
There's the question guyz... do u think 9-11 was a genuine terrorist attack..or was it an inside job...
to start off please watch the series of documentaries on youtube... by the name of ZERO --- here's the link to the first part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-YqET96OO0

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
Re: Was 9-11 an inside job???
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 10:20:10 pm »
an inside job
No Matter What Happens In Life , Just Don't Lose Hope :)

***exam***

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 10:26:03 pm »
on this topic m speechless  but ya i feel it could be an inside job 

Offline superduper2009

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 11:10:44 pm »
I really do think it was an inside job... and the fact that America hid all the interviews of the survivors of 9/11 in the official report makes me very suspicious..... similarly when the pentagon was hit ... the Impact hole that was made was far too small for a Boeing 757...
and the fact that Pentagon is one of the most if not the most heavily guarded area in the WORLD... The transponder of the aircraft could not have been turned off (airplanes can not fly without a transponder legally... the computers on-board cannot turn off the transponder)... And the transponder has a unique number or sumthing to identify it.... when the plane was hijacked (supposedly) the transponder id is automatically sent to the government bodies... and if pentagon recieved it ... then the second the plane entered the area near the pentagon...automatic defense missiles should have deployed and destroyed the aircraft...but nothing of the sort happened .....

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 11:22:33 pm »
Crysta clear. It's an inside job. And anyone who thinks the opposite, is a fool.

Offline diva_sparkles

• SF Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 12:23:46 am »
ofcourse an inside job!! jus wanted a reason to invade Afghanistan n prolly Iraq!! thts wht i think!
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive!!

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 12:59:21 am »
NO doubt it was an inside job.....Soviet invasion of sfghanistan was the excuse for american troops to enter afghanistan and they trained and supplied the locals with weapons to fight the soviet union

Then when the soviet were defeated america decided to stay and the locals who were trained in warfare reacted against america and this was the excuse for the americans to stay in afghanistan

Now it is clear that Americas next targets are Pakistan and Iran.....

Offline bulono

• SF Citizen
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 01:02:33 am »
I don't think there is any1 o SF who believes American Troops are in Afghanistan and Iran to Improve the country or the situation there....

Offline MaNi_DaDuDe

• Don't use profanity, it makes you seem uneducated.
  • SF Farseer
  • uh, ef you?
    • Team siCk
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 06:03:41 am »
Inside job.

nid404

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 06:40:39 am »
Maybe...Maybe not

The point is people died and here we are blaming each other. I pity our world.

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 06:29:22 pm »
This is a highly controversial topic, I was only 7 when this sad event happened, but over the years I went through many articles and books, and read both sides.

I came to the following conclusion:

Yes, maybe the USA did plan this with the Taliban, but:

(1) They did not expect this mess.
(2) They did not realise the amount of people they'll effect.

Bulono, you said they did this to invade Afghanistan. Why is this a bad thing? Afghanistan was completely ruled by the Taliban, and they did not give women their rights, and just treated them like pieces of furniture. After the invasion, then first lady, Laura Bush started a huge campaign to help these women. Joint with UK's PM Spouse then Cherie Blair they opened universities and encouraged education, and health in the country.

This in my opinion was a good thing!

On that morning, the first lady was on her way to the Kennedy library to give a speech, and the president was at a school. If they knew about it, why didn't they leave Washington? If they knew couldn't have they went on a state visit some where in Europe, and then come back? The fourth plane, flight 93, went down in a field in Pennsylvania after the passengers revolted. It was said that the plane would have hit the White House in Washington, the president and the first lady along with Condolisa Rice and the senior staff at the white house were underground, under the white house. If they knew why did they choose this place to hide?

If the sole purpose for this 'show' was to invade Afghanistan then it's unbelievable, no towers were blown up when Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, they were simply more powerful and thought Kuwait was part of Iraq, so they invaded us.

No buildings were blown up when George Bush invaded Iraq, or should I say freed Iraq, if he didn't Saddam Hussein would have still been alive, and with Iran's Ahmedi Nijad they could have created another Hitler!

As nid said, thousands of innocent people were killed, whether it was the US. who planned this out, or Osama Bin Ladin, thousands of families have lost a husband, a wife, a son, a daughter, no one was expecting to die on this morning, they were all heading to work, like they did every single day for the past years.

PS. everyone has a point to view, that's the reason for a debate, nothing has to leave this board. ;)
Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 06:45:17 pm »
This is a highly controversial topic, I was only 7 when this sad event happened, but over the years I went through many articles and books, and read both sides.

I came to the following conclusion:

Yes, maybe the USA did plan this with the Taliban, but:

(1) They did not expect this mess.
(2) They did not realise the amount of people they'll effect.

Bulono, you said they did this to invade Afghanistan. Why is this a bad thing? Afghanistan was completely ruled by the Taliban, and they did not give women their rights, and just treated them like pieces of furniture. After the invasion, then first lady, Laura Bush started a huge campaign to help these women. Joint with UK's PM Spouse then Cherie Blair they opened universities and encouraged education, and health in the country.

This in my opinion was a good thing!

On that morning, the first lady was on her way to the Kennedy library to give a speech, and the president was at a school. If they knew about it, why didn't they leave Washington? If they knew couldn't have they went on a state visit some where in Europe, and then come back? The fourth plane, flight 93, went down in a field in Pennsylvania after the passengers revolted. It was said that the plane would have hit the White House in Washington, the president and the first lady along with Condolisa Rice and the senior staff at the white house were underground, under the white house. If they knew why did they choose this place to hide?

If the sole purpose for this 'show' was to invade Afghanistan then it's unbelievable, no towers were blown up when Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, they were simply more powerful and thought Kuwait was part of Iraq, so they invaded us.

No buildings were blown up when George Bush invaded Iraq, or should I say freed Iraq, if he didn't Saddam Hussein would have still been alive, and with Iran's Ahmedi Nijad they could have created another Hitler!

As nid said, thousands of innocent people were killed, whether it was the US. who planned this out, or Osama Bin Ladin, thousands of families have lost a husband, a wife, a son, a daughter, no one was expecting to die on this morning, they were all heading to work, like they did every single day for the past years.

PS. everyone has a point to view, that's the reason for a debate, nothing has to leave this board. ;)
those are the 2 things that is going to leave this board

do u mind :P?

the movie green zone says alot about the INSIDE  TYPE OF JOBS

but from most poeople i heard it was an inside job..but who am i to judge? and what difference does my opinion make? who knows 2mrw iran might nuke the mediteranean..
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 06:48:58 pm by Kimo Jesus »
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 06:55:43 pm »
LOL!! :P

why these two?

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 07:00:32 pm »
dunno.. ::)  find them funny expessions :P

remember when iraq was shooting? and the alarms used to go on evryday...and souq sharq got hit and stuff..adn teh jabriya place..

ouf scary days  :-\ :-X  and nuclear threats   :'(

but we are alive and POSTING ARENT WE :p
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2010, 07:04:01 pm »
ooh you were in Kuwait when this happened? god they were scary days, teachers left, we had an extra long easter holiday, then no teacher at all and had to do with an old assistant! :P

but yeah .. we're still posting .. thank god for everything! ;)