Author Topic: Is there any carreeer that..  (Read 2256 times)

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
Is there any carreeer that..
« on: May 15, 2010, 08:08:12 am »
THat studies chemistry  physcs and math at the same time? as a job i mean..i love those 3 and i cant imagine my like without them..
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
Re: Is there any carreeer that..
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 08:24:41 am »
chemical engineering
No Matter What Happens In Life , Just Don't Lose Hope :)

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 08:26:50 am »
chemical engineering
awsome ill check it out ! Wht do u think about it ? job oppurtinies..pay .. life ?
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

nid404

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 09:30:57 am »
That depends on how good you are.

Thought of mechanical engineering?

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 01:51:39 pm »
That depends on how good you are.

Thought of mechanical engineering?

yea but they say its hell..i just wanted to have an idea of my future..i mean i want to look up to somthing and put an aim..that way u an study better !
for now lets stick to my igs :P

Monica

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 01:05:39 am »
You can do a lot with those, anything related to engineering.

Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, or Chemical Engineering

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 01:17:15 am »
You can do a lot with those, anything related to engineering.

Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, or Chemical Engineering
i thought of all 3 to be honest  :-\ i guess ill leave it to fate..actully to the collegge ill be able to go with my grades and the college tht ill be able to afford  and since im gonna study in egypt ..so i can cancel aerospace enginerring :P and now i have two choices left??

egypt makes life easy for us  :-\ :'( :-X

altho i always played flight simuaotr games and i fancy planes really..i admire them so much !! every summer i go to the airport and just gasp at those planes :O...but yeah i dont think it hs good job oppurtinies since all aerplane are crashin nowadays and + all aerpplane business crrashign too ( see the irony ? ) ..

Monica

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 01:20:49 am »
You want private or local University? and which exactly?

Aerospace is very nice and really interesting to get into. I fear airplanes a lot though.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 02:10:08 pm »
i thought of all 3 to be honest  :-\ i guess ill leave it to fate..actully to the collegge ill be able to go with my grades and the college tht ill be able to afford  and since im gonna study in egypt ..so i can cancel aerospace enginerring :P and now i have two choices left??

egypt makes life easy for us  :-\ :'( :-X

altho i always played flight simuaotr games and i fancy planes really..i admire them so much !! every summer i go to the airport and just gasp at those planes :O...but yeah i dont think it hs good job oppurtinies since all aerplane are crashin nowadays and + all aerpplane business crrashign too ( see the irony ? ) ..

Naah, better make a definite target and work towards it!

Offline macron18

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 01:20:44 pm »
Chemical engineering is a good option for you as you have interest in chemistry and that can be best used over there only.