Author Topic: best joke ever!!!!!  (Read 2361 times)

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
best joke ever!!!!!
« on: May 15, 2010, 06:38:18 am »
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That’s the ugliest baby that I’ve ever seen. Ugh!” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!” The man says: “You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

ha haaa haaaaaa!!!lmfao!!! ;D
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
Re: best joke ever!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 06:48:31 am »
lol! ouch :P not the funniest but i prefer the the perv one !
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Monica

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 01:41:46 am »
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That’s the ugliest baby that I’ve ever seen. Ugh!” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!” The man says: “You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

hahahahahahahaha...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....that made me laugh!  :P hahahaha

Offline dodi23

• Before you meet your prince you have to kiss a lot of toads.
  • SF Master
  • MAN made beer, GOD made weed. Who do you trust?
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 05:44:07 pm »

MAN!! ur like the joke master!!!!lmaooooo :D :D

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 05:53:34 pm »
thank u dodi23 ;D
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Offline M!sS UaE

• I Just (Love) Having (Fun)
  • SF Immigrant
  • Life is about having fun !
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 09:30:16 pm »
ok that's a gd 1 .. LOVED IT
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true

Offline Gaz

• SF Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 03:08:35 am »
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, and after finishing their dinner they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." "I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes" exclaims Watson. "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson ponders for a minute. "Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?" "Watson, you idiot!" he exclaims, "Somebody's stolen our tent!"

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

Offline Arthur Bon Zavi

• |Sun of Tomorrow... =]|
  • SF V.I.P
  • Fiducia in questo uomo ciecamente.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 01:24:57 pm »
good1......monkey haha

Continuous efforts matter more than the outcome.
- NU

Offline Master_Key

• SF Master
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 03:35:04 pm »
nice one

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 04:19:15 pm »
hahahaha..  :D :D

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Offline muzxx

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 04:41:31 pm »
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, and after finishing their dinner they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." "I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes" exclaims Watson. "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson ponders for a minute. "Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?" "Watson, you idiot!" he exclaims, "Somebody's stolen our tent!"

NICEEEEEEEEE!!!! nice sense of humour  ;D  :D

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 04:47:11 pm »

looooooooooooool
that was hilarious ;D ;D
After all is said and done, more is said than done.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Alpha

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2010, 02:29:35 pm »

That one's good.  :D