Author Topic: Please help me!!!!!  (Read 1545 times)

Offline bluesapphire

Please help me!!!!!
« on: April 20, 2012, 06:14:33 pm »
I have just got my results back from the edexcel unit 2 higher tier maths exam.I was retaking the exam because i got a B and i really wanted an A but my results came back and i got 95 and 96 was an A so i was just one mark off.My teacher said that if i want the paper re-marked it will more then likely be brought down.In my unit 1 module i got a 100 so therefore my overall mark for unit 1 and 2 is 195 which is an overall A.So can someone please tell me if it is still possible to get an A* if i get full marks on my final unit 3 paper and also provide me with the grade boundaries for the overall unit 1,2 and 3 exams.I can't retake unit 1 or 2 because i have already resat both twice.I am seriously GUTTED.Sorry for the long post. :-X

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Please help me!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 07:07:44 pm »
I have just got my results back from the edexcel unit 2 higher tier maths exam.I was retaking the exam because i got a B and i really wanted an A but my results came back and i got 95 and 96 was an A so i was just one mark off.My teacher said that if i want the paper re-marked it will more then likely be brought down.In my unit 1 module i got a 100 so therefore my overall mark for unit 1 and 2 is 195 which is an overall A.So can someone please tell me if it is still possible to get an A* if i get full marks on my final unit 3 paper and also provide me with the grade boundaries for the overall unit 1,2 and 3 exams.I can't retake unit 1 or 2 because i have already resat both twice.I am seriously GUTTED.Sorry for the long post. :-X

There is no A* for AS level.
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline bluesapphire

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 08:49:20 pm »
There is no A* for AS level

I'm talking about GCSE maths lol

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 09:03:00 pm »
There is no A* for AS level

I'm talking about GCSE maths lol
My bad. :-[

I think that if you did well for Unit 3 then you can get A* since your B is a high one!

Sometimes, if you give for a re-check you can get higher; another possibility! ;)

All the best!! :)
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.