Author Topic: Anime/Manga Discussion!  (Read 110456 times)

Monica

Anime/Manga Discussion!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 10:03:33 pm »
@woteverr...YES! Vampire Knight is awesme! :o better than twilight. :P

@mabeitwasthenneighbors..looool at ur name...no nick for u? what shall i call u sis?  :P Yes mangafox takes time to open the page..and sometimes it doesnt even open..that is why i use onemanga at times also!

Managa addiction lady! When i start the manga..i get addicted to it..but then i don't start a new one easily...i have to start to get addicted :P
Read vampire knight ..it is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!

@Lana...looooool...haha sorryyyy...just don't visit this thread anymore..we should call this threead anime/manga thread  :D :P :P

Offline maybeitwastheneighbors

• vvvvvvrrrrrrrooooommm=randomness+lalala!
  • SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
Anime/Manga Discussion!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 10:12:23 am »
call me bond. james bond  ;D
the problem is that i get addicted to all of them at once! woe is me :'(
how bout we talk about twilight then? everyone has an opinion.
okay i shall starto: twilight SUCKS!! *gets mobbed by twilight fans* gah! save me!
doki doki hatter

nid404

Anime/Manga Discussion!
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 10:28:18 am »
twilight.....EWWW! ::)

I give u company maybeitwastheneighbors....*phew* long name

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
Anime/Manga Discussion!
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 10:33:06 am »
YAY A SUPPORTER!! ehh... how bout just maybe instead of maybeitwastheneighbors? good? all in agreement? fine. i hereby declare my name as maybe.
doki doki hatter

nid404

Anime/Manga Discussion!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 10:34:49 am »
yaa betta...anyday :D

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
Anime/Manga Discussion!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 09:15:28 pm »
yeah well it better be!!! *aggressionx100000* ;D
okay now back to twilight *gags*
although i dont like twilight in general my sympathies lie towards the blackman!
doki doki hatter

Monica

Anime/Manga Discussion!
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 09:23:02 pm »
I like Twilight, the books. The movies are not very nice, although when I first saw the movie it was b4 I read the book and I really loved it..later on after reading the book I felt it was stupid

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
Anime/Manga Discussion!
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 09:33:04 pm »
i read the books and watched the movies... but i dont like the way it only centers around romance....(romance kinda sorta bores me) but i like the whole vampires' hierarchy+ wolves vs vampires concept. really insightful on meyer's part. and the part where bella lies around dying and whimpering "edward...edward.." when edwards not there and edward going "BELLA BELLA BELLA!!" while foaming at the mouth is so annoring! GAH! *goes berserk*
anyways, i like BLACKMAN the best cuz he knows how to get a grip on hisself unlike SOME ppl.
(edward: BELLA BELLA BELLA! me: *knocks his head* edward: *twitches on the ground*)
doki doki hatter

Monica

Re: Anime/Manga Discussion!
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 10:28:27 pm »
i read the books and watched the movies... but i dont like the way it only centers around romance....(romance kinda sorta bores me) but i like the whole vampires' hierarchy+ wolves vs vampires concept. really insightful on meyer's part. and the part where bella lies around dying and whimpering "edward...edward.." when edwards not there and edward going "BELLA BELLA BELLA!!" while foaming at the mouth is so annoring! GAH! *goes berserk*
anyways, i like BLACKMAN the best cuz he knows how to get a grip on hisself unlike SOME ppl.
(edward: BELLA BELLA BELLA! me: *knocks his head* edward: *twitches on the ground*)

looooool..hahaha..you don't like romance stuff?

and what is Blackman?! :S I never heard of it =/

What do I call you again? I forgot :p and hey looook I made a new topic and named it Anime/Manga! now we can talk about mangaaaaa foreverrrr heere :D :P

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 10:59:20 pm »
its good in small amounts...but as the main ingredient its BO-RING! well thats my opinion.
BLACKMAN=jacob black...uve never heard it before becuz i made it up just now
just call me maybe cuz maybeitwastheneighbors is pretty long... even for me
ohhh manga...my haven in this tempestous life... *singing 'ode to manga'*
NOW...HEHEHEHEHEH...VAMPIRE KNIGHT...BLEACH...MANGA...ANIME...BWAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ok my knowledge of vampire knight: its about some vampire school? that a girl named yuki? goes to and has a friend or boyfriend called zero and theres some other guy i dont remember... helps me
doki doki hatter

Monica

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2010, 12:22:39 am »
loooooooooooool...u seriously make me crack! haha so you invented the whole blackman thing and I thought i didnt know anything!!!!  :P

So you like jacob but not edward? lol..did you download our FEP Newsletter? there was an article there about twilight!

AND About vampire knight! Nooo zero is not her bf...he is just a friend..they are both gaurdians..meaning they maintain peace By the way humans and vampires..so Zero loves Yukii also she loves him..but Also Kaname Senpai, who is the vampire who saved yukii when she was young from another vampire, also loves her and she also loves him...lol..so like she loves both of them..but Zero hates vampires becuz his parents were killed by a vampire..so he just HATES them...it is just so AWESOME..seriously makes u wnt to watch all of it on oneday!!!!

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2010, 01:07:43 am »
OHH.
*bows* thank you oh shoshou-sama for enlightening me... i am forever in ur debt...*bows*
really? doesnt the newsletter get emailed to you or smthn? im really scared to open my email at the mo, since i havent checked it for a month and a bit.... so ill check it in summer when i hav loads of free time.
well i dont really like him per se... just dont hate him the way i hate everyone else in twilight.
doesnt kaname want to um eat her or something? a friend told me smthn about that and how zero and he are enemies and all and he really wants her blood. in a way, its a lot like twilight. hang on y doesnt yuki just make up her mind? zero or kaname? dunno but im getting a very favorable vibe off of zero... as in for me and i think i like him more then kaname... dont know em yet but u know first impression n all.
who do like best from death note? L, oh L, oh L oh L oh L!<= i have a shrine for him in my closet.
doki doki hatter

Monica

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 01:17:16 am »
Did you subscribe ? I mean you wont get it on ur email unless u subscribe. Check this thread..u can download from ethere...also leave ur comments if u want! https://studentforums.biz/index.php/topic,6741.0.html

And you are a funny person =) loooooooooool actually they both want too eat her  :P haha...but the end is very unexpected =| Zero is more like a man..u knw kind off like jacob..while kaname like edward..kind off a gay  :P
I will tell you about death note...I haven't watched it fully

• SF Master
  • yep, believe it.
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 01:25:13 am »
HA! I KNEW IT!! MY VIBES ARE NEVER WRONG!! well except for that time then...and then that other time...
me neither...too busy being unfaithful to it by reading other manga... TT^TT
well ill just subscribe in the summer then...
AND WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT ZERO EATING YUKI? hes a vampire that hates vampires?? im confused...@_@
hey thats gr8! ive always wanted to be a funny person!
doki doki hatter

Monica

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 01:29:26 am »
well..I will burn the anime for u like this! *Spolier alert spoiler alert* It is really unexpected!!!

I can write about you in the newsletter if you want  :P and if u have any articles u can always send to me and ill post it there in the newsletter!

I forgot to ask..where r u from?