Author Topic: should india be a nuclear power?  (Read 4553 times)

Amr Fouad

Re: should india be a nuclear power?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 12:15:35 am »
lol man by "LIFE" i mean the way we live, and how everything around us works by politics..

thats the "LIFE" i meant

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 12:30:19 am »
lol man by "LIFE" i mean the way we live, and how everything around us works by politics..

thats the "LIFE" i meant

this does not explain ur statement  "no need  for life"

when every country in this world have nuclear power , it means their lives will be better

it will benefit all the aspects of a country , like the way we live ,..........etc
No Matter What Happens In Life , Just Don't Lose Hope :)

Amr Fouad

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 12:37:43 am »
Just imagine every country in this world with nuclear power...

Each country will assume its the strongest/best country...they want to maintain and dominate their thoughts and opinions,,

there will be ENDLESS wars....

aint that right?

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 12:44:48 am »
Just imagine every country in this world with nuclear power...

Each country will assume its the strongest/best country...they want to maintain and dominate their thoughts and opinions,,

there will be ENDLESS wars....

aint that right?

nuclear power , does not mean  weapons , wars, killing,.......etc

nuclear power is energy , useful energy that can help and can be used for our advantage   

Amr Fouad

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 12:48:25 am »
Name me ONE country in this world that has nuclear power without nuclear weapons...

Eg: IRAN...the whole world is shaking from it now..u see iran is saying it has "peaceful" nuclear powers..but do u really think its true?

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 01:03:33 am »
this topic isnt about naming a country that have nuclear power or dont have

im not talking about iran or any other country, im talking in general .

i will repeat it again  nuclear power does not mean nuclear weapon  just put this in ur mind

Amr Fouad

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 01:26:58 am »
lool tq u just dont get it..nuclear power in childs eyes  or innocents people eyes means advanced medicine and industry,
But on planet earth,having nuclear power is having nuc weapons..and u didnt name a country cus u cudnt find one..
Ur saying this is is a genera topic,yes it  is.but its about earth u know, not about a perfect world where all people love each other! Lol
Afterall,thats my opinion,u have the choice to accept it or not..
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 01:28:55 am by ~ A.F ~ »

Monica

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 01:54:41 am »
lool tq u just dont get it..nuclear power in childs eyes  or innocents people eyes means advanced medicine and industry,
But on planet earth,having nuclear power is having nuc weapons..and u didnt name a country cus u cudnt find one..
Ur saying this is is a genera topic,yes it  is.but its about earth u know, not about a perfect world where all people love each other! Lol
Afterall,thats my opinion,u have the choice to accept it or not..

I agree, earth is not the perfect world where we all love each other, there will always be some who will use it not in the right way.

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 02:00:26 am »
@ AF
hahaha  ;D u really made me laugh

from wat ur saying  if their was no  nuclear power ,their would be no warz

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 02:02:49 am »
I agree, earth is not the perfect world where we all love each other, there will always be some who will use it not in the right way.

AND who said that earth is a perfect place

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 02:10:52 am »
Advantages of Nuclear Energy

o The Earth has limited supplies of coal and oil. Nuclear power plants could still produce electricity after coal and oil become scarce.

o Nuclear power plants need less fuel than ones which burn fossil fuels. One ton of uranium produces more energy than is produced by several million tons of coal or several million barrels of oil.

o Coal and oil burning plants pollute the air. Well-operated nuclear power plants do not release contaminants into the environment.

Monica

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 02:52:01 am »
Disadvantages : (I believe the disadvantages outcome the advantages and that Nuclear power is not a necessity we will survive without it.)

*Nuclear energy produces radiation which consists of subatomic particles that penetrates deep inside the body and initiate cancer
*Nuclear power has the potential to be very dangerous if it is put into the wrong hands. When the fission process occurs inside of a nuclear plant, it is controlled and stabilized. When this same process is used in an uncontrolled environment, a nuclear bomb is created and nuclear power can become a huge form of terrorism.
Even in situations where the nuclear energy is stable, accidents may occur. A plant meltdown at the Chernobyl reactor caused a huge spread of radiation and danger to all of Europe. If meltdowns like this occur at bigger plants, then even more harm can be done to the world. After the nuclear hit in Japan, survivors gave birth to disgusting, revolting and sometimes deformed children. >>> this what we are talking about.
*if out enemies get a hold of our plants they could use it against us with the amount of pletonium that we use to make our power.
*Pletonium, the biproduct of nuclear reactors, has a half life of about 10 thousand years and is therefor hard to dispose of.
*Nuclear power plants are very expensive to build
*Uranium is not renewable and can lead to environmental problems through the mining and processing.
*Harmful radiation has had negative affects on people and animals that have included deformation, disease and even death. A cancer caused by radiation can also develop, but the more extreme affects require an enormous amount of radiation exposure.

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2010, 09:43:25 am »
Disadvantages : (I believe the disadvantages outcome the advantages and that Nuclear power is not a necessity we will survive without it.)

*Nuclear energy produces radiation which consists of subatomic particles that penetrates deep inside the body and initiate cancer
*Nuclear power has the potential to be very dangerous if it is put into the wrong hands. When the fission process occurs inside of a nuclear plant, it is controlled and stabilized. When this same process is used in an uncontrolled environment, a nuclear bomb is created and nuclear power can become a huge form of terrorism.
Even in situations where the nuclear energy is stable, accidents may occur. A plant meltdown at the Chernobyl reactor caused a huge spread of radiation and danger to all of Europe. If meltdowns like this occur at bigger plants, then even more harm can be done to the world. After the nuclear hit in Japan, survivors gave birth to disgusting, revolting and sometimes deformed children. >>> this what we are talking about.
*if out enemies get a hold of our plants they could use it against us with the amount of pletonium that we use to make our power.
*Pletonium, the biproduct of nuclear reactors, has a half life of about 10 thousand years and is therefor hard to dispose of.
*Nuclear power plants are very expensive to build
*Uranium is not renewable and can lead to environmental problems through the mining and processing.
*Harmful radiation has had negative affects on people and animals that have included deformation, disease and even death. A cancer caused by radiation can also develop, but the more extreme affects require an enormous amount of radiation exposure.

every thing in this world have advantages & disadvantages ,except very few things

but by time we can overcome & reduce  some of these disadvantages and increase the advantages

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
  • loev <3 :D
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2010, 09:51:58 am »
ya but till we overcome all this many misuses of nuclear power will take place... wont it??

Amr Fouad

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2010, 10:41:39 am »
@ AF
hahaha  ;D u really made me laugh

from wat ur saying  if their was no  nuclear power ,their would be no warz

haha u still dont wanna get it! lol..nowadays, nuc power is the ULTIMATE power..a few centuries ago, Bows and arrows were the ULTIMATE power... time changes mate, unequality remains..

@shoshou: thank you..finally someone who gets me lol!