Author Topic: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships  (Read 46606 times)

Alpha

Re: Girlfriend and Boyfriend relationships
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2010, 12:30:05 pm »
Disease Name: 'The MAD GUY disease'. ;D

I had a distant family relative infected with the 'MAD GIRL disease'  :o ::)

Both are a variant of the 'Mad Cow disease' :P ::)

:D That's funny too...  :D
Spending time reading... No mood to write.  :)

Okay here's my perspective on the subject

Now if the person is a strong person who knows how to take of the other one in a relationship and will know how to handle the relationship then that's good, because in my case. I wouldn't wanna date a girl that I won't marry lol, I'd rather have a relationship with a girl I know that I'll be married to her in the future 100%

But honestly these days, you see boys and girls going out as bf & gf and it just doesn't make sense anymore, mostly everyone is just doing it for fun and they really don't understand the basics, like they're too young to understand what 'love' actually means. It's something they will learn in the future

My opinion :)

Realistic.  ;)

GF/BF is only inspired from the movies you watch .. so stop watching these movies and you'll be fine! :P

Exactly.  :)

That's a part of life, what would life be without a little bit of everything :) Experience is needed to overcome all the wrongs in life and learn from mistakes

Well said.  :)

We don't have to experience to learn. We can learn from what we see, from other people's mistakes.

Not the same as having a hard rock break on your head, and watching someone's head breaking.
Wow, Shoshou is well engaged in Debates.  ;)  ;)

yes, but would you want to experience death to realise that you want to live as long as you want.

Has weight.  :)

Offline Baladya

• meawwwww hao hao >.<
  • SF Geek
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 12:50:28 pm »
There are two kind of people: mentally strong and weak people.

Desirability of having boyfriends and girlfriends depend on the participant's mental attitude. If he or she thinks 'Its serious. I will marry the girl/boy. No matter what happens'. THEN its definitely wrong and undesirable. Harmful for both.

BUT, if the participants are mentally strong, then its ok. For example if he or she thinks 'its just a temporary get along with the other guy or girl. No plans of the future. Dont really care what happens to the other.' THEN, I see nothing wrong in it. We should let them do as they please. After all, they have their own freedom.

Can't say which class of people is the majority: mentally strong or weak! ;) :) ;D

Though this is against my culture, but i think what u said is totally what i think is right for OTHER cultures. If u are just doing it for fun and its okay if u broke up or warever (like u dont really care) than i dont see any prob. However, i have to agree with what mony said about having a relation if ur certain of marriage, but thats in the future like we are talking our age. Ofc i dont agree with 25 years old people havin relations just for fun... but if ur 15,16, warever, then i agree with Stylish.
Anyway, for me i dont really care, and i dont want cuz its just a pain in the A**, not ready for it, have lots to do (trainings, studying),dont have the money to waste on others ;D xD and my parents wouldn't agree so i dont want trouble :P
Looks like i ran out of cool signatures :|

Offline Baladya

• meawwwww hao hao >.<
  • SF Geek
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 01:21:03 pm »
yes, but would you want to experience death to realise that you want to live as long as you want.
yes...
nah just kidding  ;D  8)
Looks like i ran out of cool signatures :|

Alpha

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2010, 03:31:52 pm »
For fun?

How about re-using tissue paper on which someone else has already sneezed?

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2010, 03:34:26 pm »
For fun?

How about re-using tissue paper on which someone else has already sneezed?

Ouch!

Alpha

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2010, 03:37:27 pm »
Ouch!

Truth is always bitter...
Frankness is truth... It bites.  ::)

holtadit

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2010, 03:39:41 pm »
Truth is always bitter...
Frankness is truth... It bites.  ::)

In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion.

Alpha

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2010, 03:47:46 pm »
In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion.

:D Ari is progressing on the philosophy ladder...

Personality is defined as being composed of 3 stages:

ID > conceives of an action.

Ego > does the action.

Super-ego > forms an ideal of that action.

Our ID and Ego help to form the truth, reality. Your illusion is a product of the super-ego...  

If all 3 are different, reality and illusion too are... :)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2010, 04:04:43 pm »
:D Ari is progressing on the philosophy ladder...

I agree wholeheartedly.

Alpha

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2010, 04:07:23 pm »
I agree wholeheartedly.

Wait... It remains to be seen whether he borrowed a quote from some film...  ;)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2010, 04:12:19 pm »
Wait... It remains to be seen whether he borrowed a quote from some film...  ;)

Atleast he made an attempt. He is progressing.

Alpha

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2010, 04:15:03 pm »
Atleast he made an attempt. He is progressing.

Yeah, I said that.

Offline Rashro0osh

• My Angel!!
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2010, 04:18:38 pm »
i think girls have the ability to control a friendships which might turn into relationships and put boundries so that when she talks with guyz she makes a limit and makes them feel that she's nt goin for any relationship and tht she is  just a friend, and vice versa. all i can see now is gf bf is used for showing off and many people admit that ohh yaa its just for fun and it doesnt hurt any1 that it is in fact for fun. relationships at this age distract our studies which must be our goal and y we r at skool, and makes a whooooole mess in families. i say why can't we enjoy our lives as singles now and just leave these stuff for their right time?
There are three sides to every story:
Your side.....Their side.....and the TRUTH!!

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2010, 04:19:50 pm »
i think girls have the ability to control a friendships which might turn into relationships and put boundries so that when she talks with guyz she makes a limit and makes them feel that she's nt goin for any relationship and tht she is  just a friend, and vice versa. all i can see now is gf bf is used for showing off and many people admit that ohh yaa its just for fun and it doesnt hurt any1 that it is in fact for fun. relationships at this age distract our studies which must be our goal and y we r at skool, and makes a whooooole mess in families. i say why can't we enjoy our lives as singles now and just leave these stuff for their right time?

I cud not agree with you more!

Offline Meticulous

• SF Master
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2010, 04:38:45 pm »
Gf/bf relationships are pure non-sense, especially at such a young age as ours. Thinking that "love" will last forever is just ridiculous. Not to mention it's against ALL religions. On the other hand, people shouldn't even THINK of relationships until they are fully grown, able to protect themselves, and provide adequate support to their family. Other than that, I'm afraid to say it's wild dreams, or just the two having fun, and the latter being forbidden ethically and religiously.