Author Topic: iPhone Fan Club  (Read 23241 times)

Amr Fouad

Re: iPhone Fan Club
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 10:17:15 am »
Yeah me too..I have seen the pics b4..dont know if its true  :-\

nid404

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 10:47:44 am »
I thought it ws iphone 3GT next...not 4G :-\

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2010, 12:48:22 pm »
to me it seems fake or u can just say one of the models of iPhone 4G but not the real one...

lets wait for it to be announced in Q3 of this year...  ;) ;)

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 02:31:56 pm »
these were published in the Daily Mail yesterday.

Link
Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 03:59:36 pm »
these were published in the Daily Mail yesterday.

Link

both the iPhone's which you and °o.O-hash94-O.o° mentioned are different...so nothing's confirm yet.

and the iPhone you are talking abt is just a casing just the like new aluminium casing for the iPhone 3G and 3GS...

i think Apple won't let the iPhone 4G leak out until the Q3 of this year...

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 04:08:39 pm »
yeah i know that .. cant wait for the release!
Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 03:34:21 pm »
Apple strikes back - the police searches Gizmodo editor's house

We are sure all of you are already familiar with the tale of the lost and found iPhone 4G prototype. It seems Apple won't give up until "justice" is served to all, whose hands touched the device, despite the fact that they received their device back.

The San Mateo police investigation reached the front door of Gizmodo's editor Jason Chen (author of the articles about the new iPhone)…and blasted through it. California's REACT unit (Rapid Enforcement Allied Computer Team) acquired a search warrant for Chen's home as part of the investigation of the lost iPhone 4G. They are now involved since obviously Apple have declared the prototype as stolen.

Last Friday Jason Chen wasn't at home, so the search team broke his front door in order to gain access to his home. It appears the invasion in Chen's house continued for several hours, but thankfully the REACT guys didn't break anything else.
At the end of the day the police took three MacBooks, one iPad, one iPhone, three external USB drives, Motorola A855, IBM ThinkPad, two Dell desktop PCs, HP MediaSmart server, two digital cameras, three USB sticks and more.

According to Gawker Media the search warrant is invalid, because the Californian law protects the journalist's source. But we guess the police is jumping on the only possible lead they've got to find the guy who found the prototype and sold it to Gizmodo. Yup, the same guy who reached Apple personally to offer to return the lost iPhone, only to get laughed at.

Currently the investigation is on hold, because of the source protection law and it's up to the District Attorney to decide what happens next.

Whatever the truth turns out to be, the story is already becoming too ugly. The raid on Chen's home and every similar action in this investigation will do little more but throw mud in Apple's face.

Grey Powell might be the guy that lost the prototype, but Apple screwed up big time by dismissing the anonymous person who tried to return it. The company is bearing the fruits of their own arrogance and they better give up on this case before they make complete fools out of themselves.

Plus the fact that such an attack is directed at one of the most pro-Apple online medias is disturbing enough on its own.

Source: GSMArena

Offline Femina

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 05:48:17 pm »
I'm a poor student and I don't have an iPhone yet buuuut I'd love to have one. It's very nice and useful device. It doesn't bring you breakfast in bed but it can sh*t loads of things. I LIKE!

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 05:20:51 pm »
iPhone OS 4 beta 3 reveals USB file transfers and rotation lock

File sharing, accelerometer lock, new iPod widget and easier apps killing are among the new features discovered in the latest beta 3 of the iPhone OS 4.

Despite Steve Job’s claims that task killing means poor OS, it seems that the guys behind the iPhone OS 4 are further tweaking the way you kill unwanted apps in the new task switcher.

In the latest beta 3 task killing works in a similar fashion to the app unninstall process – tap and hold on a running app in the task switcher, then all icons will start wiggling and you can kill as many as you just like by tapping their red kill switches.

Another new thing is that when you've got your iPod running, swiping to the left in the task switcher will reveal useful media controls. It’s like a standard media widget and it would be really cool if Apple adds full support for creating various widgets on that place.

The third hidden goodie is the option for orientation lock. You will be able to turn off the accelerometer and lock the screen orientation (quite useful when lying in bed) by using a shortcut in the task switcher. Could you please now add similar switches there for toggling Wi-Fi, 3G and Bluetooth, please!
There is no doubt the most interesting among the new features is the file transferring over USB. It only works via iTunes but it's still something. In the App section you will find an interface which shows the apps that support file transferring and their files (like Mail, Office, etc.). With a simple drag and drop you will able to transfer files from and to your iPhone. About time, wasn’t it? All the features are more than welcomed, because they lower some long criticized restrictions of the iPhone OS.

Offline Baladya

• meawwwww hao hao >.<
  • SF Geek
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 05:47:19 pm »
have u guys seen the new Iphone HD...
By the way m not an iphone fan and i really dont care about getting an expensive phone, but iphone is waaaay better than Blackberry. In Bahrain, every (and m sayin every) teen has a blackberry because of the blackberry network ???. And they think they are so cool 8) having one. I think everyone forgot for whome is the bb made in the first place. Its for businessmen ffs not teens xd  :D
Looks like i ran out of cool signatures :|

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 09:25:47 am »
The next-gen iPhone gets a white paint job

The next-generation iPhone has been said to have a white color version for a long time but a faceplate by itself wasn't enough to convince us of that. But now we get to enjoy the whole thing wearing white clothes.

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!

Offline DrEvil

• The Gifted One!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Love all, trust a few!
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2010, 05:10:27 pm »
<3 LOVE. are you gettin it? ;)

yep...i currently have iPhone 3GS but now as iPhone 4 is coming out very soon, i might get it on my result. iA  ;) ;)

Offline jellybeans

• ,i'm hungry xB
  • SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 05:21:04 pm »
yep...i currently have iPhone 3GS but now as iPhone 4 is coming out very soon, i might get it on my result. iA  ;) ;)

hahah! CANT WAIT. ;D ;D ;D the bumpers look so cute! ;D ;D
You said I must eat so many lemons cause I am so bitter.