Author Topic: Why MUST we live, since anyway we are going to die?  (Read 13603 times)

Alpha

Re: Why MUST we live, since anyway we are going to die?
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2010, 01:51:38 pm »
LOL. We all have a life... :)

Anyway, answers continue to pop in The Evolution:

Galih Satria:

In the end, Alpha would say....
We must live to search the answer of 'why we must live'
(That was witty :))

Arya:

some questions will not have answers...but ur question is like y should we sleep though we have to wake up every day...cause we are taking rest for what we have done....

Leena:

Life is God gift to us. We have to live right, think right, act right.
We have different roles in our life and have to play all roles rightly.

*Typo corrected.

Alpha

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2010, 02:50:43 pm »
Best Answer chosen on Yahoo Answers:

E.lee Akmal:

those who lives wants to die.those who dies wants to live.hmm... your came up with a complicated question for me. ;)

i dont want to sit in one place and do nothing and waiting to die.its boring and frustating.i might get a gun and shoot in my head.no,i dont want to do that :(

"I dont want to sit in one place and do nothing and waiting to die.its boring and frustating."

Yes... :)
We must live cause it's the only choice we have. Cause there's nothing else we can do apart from living. Nothing more but live.

Thank you everyone! Appreciate your effort. :)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2010, 04:36:17 pm »
we must live, because it is what we want, sure, we are going to die, but we want to live, so the question why must we live if we are going to die anyways is pointless,

because its not a must that we live, i mean u can jump off a cliff and die, thats your choice, but the reason why we live is because we want to and because dieing is painful, that is why we dont want to die. Furthermore, there is no account as to what happens after death, like no one died and came back up again. so its a feeling of insecurity.

Alpha

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2010, 02:15:03 pm »
we must live, because it is what we want, sure, we are going to die, but we want to live, so the question why must we live if we are going to die anyways is pointless,

because its not a must that we live, i mean u can jump off a cliff and die, thats your choice, but the reason why we live is because we want to and because dieing is painful, that is why we dont want to die. Furthermore, there is no account as to what happens after death, like no one died and came back up again. so its a feeling of insecurity.

Because it is what we want... Desire.

To live is a choice, yes, I got that answer from someone else too.

Death, I know, is a choice. But birth is not.

Furthermore, there is no account as to what happens after death, like no one died and came back up again. so its a feeling of insecurity.

Ya, exactly, then why should death be a choice? That was something new. Insecurity. Yes, you can get closer... :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 02:17:48 pm by ~Alpha »

Alpha

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2010, 07:21:16 am »
Best Answer chosen on Speaking24 The Evolution:

Galih Satria:

In the end, Alpha would say....
We must live to search the answer of 'why we must live'

That was witty! ;)
Hehehe, okay, you win here... It was what I would say before I asked this question. But then, I took the time to think...

Congratulations! Well done. :)

Alpha

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2010, 07:36:17 am »
Best Answer chosen on Student Forums & OVERALL BEST ANSWER:

Amelia:

well, life's a gift thrust on us, deres nuthin we can do but live it.

Yes, THAT is the answer I was looking for. Because there is nothing more we can do.  :)

Very deep answer...  :)

Congratulations & Thank you Amelia! (+rep * 3 ;))

Because of you, SF wins the finals.  ;)

Alpha

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2010, 04:02:28 pm »
My teacher who maybe will lose his life (God forbid  :() because of cancer said:

I sat and thought and realised... Doesn't matter you're rich or not, beautiful or ugly, stupid or smart, successful or a failure, white or black, fair or dark, powerful or feeble, Muslim or Jew, Hindu or Christian, fat or thin...
When two corpses are placed next to each other, the whole world's difference suddenly dissolves...

Offline Rashro0osh

• My Angel!!
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2010, 05:14:08 pm »
well if we r gnna end up dieing, then y dont we leave a footprint , a memory or somthing that will keep us alive through the generations.
There are three sides to every story:
Your side.....Their side.....and the TRUTH!!

Alpha

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2010, 06:05:41 pm »
well if we r gnna end up dieing, then y dont we leave a footprint , a memory or somthing that will keep us alive through the generations.

Yes, holds when others are alive. We live through them after death.

What if ALL of us were then?

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2010, 09:42:45 pm »
What the heck r u guys blabbering on about? >:(
"Why MUST we live, since anyway we are going to die?" ha haa then i will do u a favour by pushing u off the cliff!! :P

Okay, now to be serious,I think life IS BEAUTIFUL cause WE ARE MORTALS.think about it guys.I personally think that GODS ENVY US!! ;).Seriously I am not kidding :-\.Now have u thought about it guys???
Each moment in life is Beautiful because we r mortals, who knows what may happen to us the next day  and we may not get a chance to live that moment again. Everything is beautiful because u know...... we could just fade away to emptyness...(nothingness is more suitable). I like everything about life even the way my poop smells like!!!  :P(jk),u know ....... daily the emptyness at night reminds me how wonderful this whole creation is like during the day  and how bad it can be if i don't enjoy it now.....Everyday I look at the world ,it just makes me wonder how this world was just created just  from an explosion!!!!(I don't believe it, dude , where did that primordial matter come from?? ???) It makes me wanna sing the song"What a wonderful world" by louis armstrong (go and google it).

"Man is just god's plaything" (the guy who wrote it, must've been a jack***)
GODs envy us because they are not MORTALS like us.They cannot cherish the beauty that life has because they have seen  it like for  eternity....(remember infinite loop huh alpha? :P) and they will go on seeing it. On the other hand we are like rose petals .... nobody knows when we are gonna wither out....this makes everything more precious and special......Doesn't matter whether u r blind or lame or dumb or poor, just be ****ing grateful that u r alive and r not an  frigging atom or even worse ha haa.

I  think all of these things I have said can be summed up by EMINEM's song LOOSE YOURSELF..(go and google it)
Read the 1st few lines:

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
                               To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
                                         Would you capture it? Or just let it slip?

COOL HUH!!! then read the next lines...............

So what will UUUUUUUU dooo,huh guys?Go to a corner and keep sobbing and bit**ing about it

or

Live ur Life to Fullest And Become a BAD*** dude  :P
(I dont know about u guys but im gonna go with the latter, cause it sounds .......u know... 8)  )

The next few lines r not for humans.I'm serious. :)

NOTE TO GODS - If U r reading this in the net!!!! and r jealous of me, a mortal,then come over to my place... :)
Lets switch places.. I've always wanted to be immortal......like hell I am gonna do it. ;) ;D :P(ooh ooh made u a fool out of  u dear god :P )

so u guys read it upto here huh  :P U had been warned. Now I'm not responsible if u get offended. :P

(sorry to anyone if i have offended u through this post.I'm truly sorry Hope u liked it.I gave my best shot ........like hell i m gonna say that>> This is a debate thread so i m going to say what i like -if u like my post,thats cool dude but if u don't go and do me a favor -go and take a  look at ur face in the mirror and  then...................kiss ur friggin ***  ;D :P ha haaa haaa  )
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 10:21:16 pm by lord kratos »
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Alpha

« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2010, 02:09:15 am »
You know Sade, the on-the-extreme philosopher...?

Suddenly you made me remember him...  ::)  :P

• SF Farseer
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2010, 03:54:57 am »
oh u read it to the end uh alpha :P?

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???? :o >:(
noooooo! don't compare me with that Fa**ot  :o .I am not a bit similar to that pervert. >:(. and for god's sake I am not a sadist!!!! ;)(who knows, only god knows :P)
I am me and that guy is u know ........ a frigging "heshe". :)Insulting me like that........ I will be sure to take my VENGEANCE!!!!!!  >:D(evil laughter muahaaaaaah).be careful while u go to sleep...... be sure to lock ur doors and windows  :Pand dont forget to check under ur bed ;).....u know in movies "The Bogeyman" is always hidden under the bed !!! >:D If u read the news carefully u will find that many girls have vanished from their rooms "miraculously"  >:D I wonder what happened to them ::)....and I wonder what will happen to u :P >:D............. According to Murphy's law and Uncertainty principle u r NOT SAFE ANYWHERE!!!!!! ;) :P >:D....So remember to pray to GOD tonight before sleeping and ask "him" to save u from LORD KRATOS's WRATH!!!! 8) ;) :P >:D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 04:06:10 am by lord kratos »

nid404

« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2010, 12:36:00 pm »
Kratos, can you ever shut up?  ::) :P JK

You really have a lot of time in this world to type so much ....

I will get back with my point...

Alpha

« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2010, 06:03:16 pm »
Sade was not a 'heshe', but somebody who despised religion and God tremendously.

You look like a primary kid trying to scare his classmate.

It works deadly wrong.  :P

Well, yes, I read it all... But am a bit busy these days, so just replying short for now.

By the way, we call ~ > tilde.  ;)

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 06:20:37 pm by ~Alpha »

• SF Farseer
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2010, 06:49:55 pm »
Sade was not a 'heshe', but somebody who despised religion and God tremendously.

You look like a primary kid trying to scare his classmate.

It works deadly wrong.  :P

Well, yes, I read it all... But am a bit busy these days, so just replying short for now.

By the way, we call ~ > tilde.  ;)

I called Sade "heshe" because he used to commit sodomy!!!(guess its called gay, but i call it "heshe" because it sounds better.did u get me??