Author Topic: What is your idea about DEATH?  (Read 21062 times)

zara

Re: What is your idea about DEATH?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 12:11:45 pm »
well i agre with zara in that its very unpleasant to face death..........ive faced death three times and in all ive been lees than an inch close to it:-[
but alpha's aslo right that we should face it cuz its an inevitable consequence of life
darn like u ahve faced death 3 damn times?!! how why wht hppnd??

yea sure its inevitable u cant stop it from sayin hello to you n takin u away with it buh then cummon from inside only people with full knowledge of death n who posses that courage truely are eveready for it. Ask urself n see if u surely are ready for it, think what if it goes(god forbid) just few mins after, whatll happen?
will be able to go through all the stages peacefully?

zara

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 12:14:53 pm »
Yea.... About a good time WITHIN LIMITS-- I totally agree!!!  :)

Strange na....

Some people think they should do all great deeds and accumulate as much good as they can from their living.... While others, they should do everything that pleases them, at any cost, since life is not eternal..... :(

Contradicting.... If only everybody thought the same!! The world would be a much better place to live in....  :) With angels...hehehe
yes way contradicting n true....
views differ from person to person.....n because they have justification for them...

Alpha

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 12:18:57 pm »
Since we are already having a debate... How about euthanasia-- mercy killing?

Should it be legalised...?

Slvri... What happened?

Once, I had tripped and fallen in the middle of the road.... Near traffic lights... Oh God  :-\ My sister was paralysed.... but am here now, safe, alive, and talking with you all.  ;)

zara

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 12:21:35 pm »

Slvri... What happened?

Once, I had tripped and fallen in the middle of the road.... Near traffic lights... Oh God  :-\ My sister was paralysed.... but am here now, safe, alive, and talking with you all.  ;)
alhumdulliah ur all fine!

dont u think to start a new topic for it?

Alpha

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2009, 12:26:44 pm »
alhumdulliah ur all fine!

dont u think to start a new topic for it?

Yes... By the Grace of Allah, I am...  :)

A new one... Or we just add it here..? I can modify the first post if you want...

Offline slvri

• SF Master
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2009, 12:28:51 pm »

Slvri... What happened?

once i nearly drowned, once i had an accident in which my shoulder was dislocated and once i nearly fell from a friends house roof
i hate A level...........

Alpha

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2009, 12:30:29 pm »
once i nearly drowned, once i had an accident in which my shoulder was dislocated and once i nearly fell from a friends house roof

O.O'

How are you now..? How is your shoulder? Sorry to hear about that.... Must have been an... experience... :-\

zara

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2009, 12:32:09 pm »

Yes... By the Grace of Allah, I am...  :)

A new one... Or we just add it here..? I can modify the first post if you want...
no dont....make new one..
its different topic thts about mercy killin n this about idea of death.....

Alpha

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2009, 12:34:01 pm »
no dont....make new one..
its different topic thts about mercy killin n this about idea of death.....

Okay... Lemme settle down with this one... And then, I'll make one for Euthanasia...

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2009, 02:17:09 pm »
reading ur views about death is realli stupid regarding embracing death whenever it comes...lemme tell u its not tht easy once u experience it...anyone can state tho...not at all a problem buh keep urself in the place of the diein person n ull freak out because ull kno ur life's gonna end anytime soon....
tht from few moments later ull be the one whose helpless n judged, when only ur deeds will help u out n none of ur wordly possesions....
its a good thing to wait for death only if u think u have collected enough good deeds to help u & tht ur life after it will be all peaceful due to it...
buh if u think no u have not then dont wish n wait for ur death because life once gone will never be returned & ull be one regrettin to have ur wish granted!

ps:im moving this thread to debate section.

Lemme tell you...I am NOT waiting 4 death...i hav been in 2 car crashes (tho nobody was seriously hurt)...my dad had an accident on his bike(again not much damage) ..and hav also seen my grand dads corpse...
And i dont really care what others think of me...dead or alive...its my life...when i die..its me whose dying..not them...
Good deeds??? Life is not bout just collecting deeds...its bout living your dreams...whatsoever they may be...not just 4 d sake tht wen u die u'll be remembered 4 them...ofcourse i wanna be remembered but only because i did what i loved..and not for impressing others...

And ur wait death strts d day u're born...Nobody's wishing to die here...

And sorry if it seems like an argument..but i will not hav u dismissing any person's opinions as 'stupid'..mine or whose ever...

zara

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2009, 02:47:46 pm »

Lemme tell you...I am NOT waiting 4 death...i hav been in 2 car crashes (tho nobody was seriously hurt)...my dad had an accident on his bike(again not much damage) ..and hav also seen my grand dads corpse...
And i dont really care what others think of me...dead or alive...its my life...when i die..its me whose dying..not them...
Good deeds??? Life is not bout just collecting deeds...its bout living your dreams...whatsoever they may be...not just 4 d sake tht wen u die u'll be remembered 4 them...ofcourse i wanna be remembered but only because i did what i loved..and not for impressing others...

And ur wait death strts d day u're born...Nobody's wishing to die here...

And sorry if it seems like an argument..but i will not hav u dismissing any person's opinions as 'stupid'..mine or whose ever...
u might not be buh the way u said seemed so....anyways....even my dad faced death too damn nearly...it was horrific...very bad car accident...alhumdulliah he's all fine now...
good thing u all are save n secure atm...n my condolence for ur grand dad..

yes u have to consider what others think n see how u can improve urself on every stage of ur life....because without comments or compliments of others u just cant carry on with ur life.....no doubt each person will experience his own death n no ones else...so thts exactly why its ur choice how u live it.....

n excuse me life is infact about collecting good deeds....just as we were discussing before, different people have different views....some think like how i do n others  like u , well what my reason is will take to religion which is not allowed to be discussed in this forum...if u want then pm me ill tell u......

n yes its good to be remembered after death buh will be great if its for good things n not the other way round..........

Offline SGVaibhav

• SF Farseer
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2009, 02:59:29 pm »
i have not read this (read the part above), but thinking about the unseen world is very complicated

for example

god is eternal (i hope my vocab is right), he lives for ever
he knows everything that is going to happen

now listen taking the point above in mind
after few centuries no 1 knows if humans might exist, but he will be there (watching)
after few hundred centuries, it is possible that the earth might not exist but he will be there (watching)
after few hundred millenniums, it is possible that he might not be there, but he will be there (watching)
after THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF MILLENNIUMS, the universe might not be there (reverse big bang - end to universe), but he will be there again (watching)
so he will be there all the time (NO NUMBER OF CENTURIES - JUST INFINITY - NO END)
so what he will live for ever
now look at for ever
for ever, MEANS INFINITy
u cannot imagine the end till he will be there.

imagine being there for 2 years
imagine being there for 10 years
imagine being there for 100 years
imagine being there for 100 centuries
imagine being there for 10000000 BILLION centuries
but after that u cannot imagine the time, (so u will think, for how long will god be there watching)[imagine life, when there is no solar system/life/universe]

ur mind stops working at this point

by the way, my point was not about death(but about unseen world, and life after death)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 03:01:37 pm by sgvaibhav »

Offline Tumble Bug

• SF Geek
  • I wasn't born a Princess...but if a Tiara fits...
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2009, 03:10:02 pm »
i have not read this (read the part above), but thinking about the unseen world is very complicated

for example

god is eternal (i hope my vocab is right), he lives for ever
he knows everything that is going to happen

now listen taking the point above in mind
after few centuries no 1 knows if humans might exist, but he will be there (watching)
after few hundred centuries, it is possible that the earth might not exist but he will be there (watching)
after few hundred millenniums, it is possible that he might not be there, but he will be there (watching)
after THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF MILLENNIUMS, the universe might not be there (reverse big bang - end to universe), but he will be there again (watching)
so he will be there all the time (NO NUMBER OF CENTURIES - JUST INFINITY - NO END)
so what he will live for ever
now look at for ever
for ever, MEANS INFINITy
u cannot imagine the end till he will be there.

imagine being there for 2 years
imagine being there for 10 years
imagine being there for 100 years
imagine being there for 100 centuries
imagine being there for 10000000 BILLION centuries
but after that u cannot imagine the time, (so u will think, for how long will god be there watching)[imagine life, when there is no solar system/life/universe]

ur mind stops working at this point

by the way, my point was not about death(but about unseen world, and life after death)

naice!! *and im not being sarcastic:P*

Offline slvri

• SF Master
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2009, 03:44:04 pm »
O.O'

How are you now..? How is your shoulder? Sorry to hear about that.... Must have been an... experience... :-\
it was bad..........my shoulder still hurts..........and my cousin and uncle died in that crash :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(
i hate A level...........

Offline SGVaibhav

• SF Farseer
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2009, 04:07:31 pm »
my grandma died on the day i got my o level results(10 A's) :-[
i got them in the morning and she died in the evening :-[

it was bad..........my shoulder still hurts..........and my cousin and uncle died in that crash :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(

omg  :(