Author Topic: What is your idea about DEATH?  (Read 21020 times)

Alpha

Re: What is your idea about DEATH?
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2009, 01:54:18 pm »
oh i know! i can invent a time machine and live the previous few million years, and maybe take a dinosaur pet!
but on a more serious note, provided youth is preserved, ther're too many things to do i dont think you will get bored too easily, there many things that we have missed on that were practiced in past civilizations, and many more things that we cna wait for, like take a pet robot or go to Mars on vacation

Oho! Now I get it!!
You'll go BACK in time.... Back.... Back... And back.... Pls, just temme where you will be going after passing the Big Bang??  :P :P :P :P :P :P  ;D

YOUTH... Another question, if you wouldn't mind satisfying my curiosity... HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU TAKE TO BE BORED OF YOUTH??  :P :P
Take your time to be bored, okay... YOU HAVE PLENTY!  :P :P :P :D :D

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2009, 07:40:18 pm »

Oho! Now I get it!!
You'll go BACK in time.... Back.... Back... And back.... Pls, just temme where you will be going after passing the Big Bang??  :P :P :P :P :P :P  ;D

YOUTH... Another question, if you wouldn't mind satisfying my curiosity... HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU TAKE TO BE BORED OF YOUTH??  :P :P
Take your time to be bored, okay... YOU HAVE PLENTY!  :P :P :P :D :D

yea, actually back and forward lol
well, i dont think there was anything before the big bang, but IF there is, then i would definitely go back  :D
well i don't think you can get bored of youth, i mean seriously! why would i opt to retire and became a no-teeth cane-dependent vulnerable to all sorts of diseases creature?!
and yea, exactly, if i can have that, i will have all the time in the world to get bored, then hibernate, miss everything, and REWIND!  :D
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2009, 06:21:05 pm »
A few weeks ago, I was nearly dead when my cousin almost drove our car in a lake while 'test driving'.

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2009, 06:22:32 pm »
A few weeks ago, I was nearly dead when my cousin almost drove our car in a lake while 'test driving'.

rotfl.... :) :) gr8 experience..
tht reminds me..need to start prac again if i wanna get my license.. :S

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2009, 08:20:01 pm »
Well, I am a real law-breaker here, wheelin' our RAV4 at up to 130 km/h at late nights with a fake drivin' licence.

By the way, only when my mom or dad aren't home, which is quite rare, you know.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 08:23:06 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

Offline Moco Choco Nicaa

« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2010, 11:53:00 am »
reading some of the posts, i was in awe to see how seriously you guys take death... i mean, you live for what 60, 80, possibly a 100 years... and then what? you DIE! death is eternal... until the day of judgement i.e.  even if you don't believe in God, or a higher supreme power... death is inevitable.. don't brag about how you "escaped" death... you wanna discuss death.. then discuss death.. don't discuss how you escaped it or how someone you know died.. all my condolences to you, but please, talk about the aftermath.. or stuff more related to death...

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2010, 12:13:26 pm »
reading some of the posts, i was in awe to see how seriously you guys take death... i mean, you live for what 60, 80, possibly a 100 years... and then what? you DIE! death is eternal... until the day of judgement i.e.  even if you don't believe in God, or a higher supreme power... death is inevitable.. don't brag about how you "escaped" death... you wanna discuss death.. then discuss death.. don't discuss how you escaped it or how someone you know died.. all my condolences to you, but please, talk about the aftermath.. or stuff more related to death...

Well you do know tht the topic asks for YOURS IDEAS bout death...which is what was stated by everyone...
And someone dying is related to death.. Hello they are dead...not living...what else cud possibly be more related to death..
Aftermath.. ?? I think tht was discussed too.. But you know tht ppl generally talk bout what they know...how cud you possibly know anything bout afterlife...unless youre writing from heaven or hell whichever..
And aftermath in another sense.. like what happen to others after one dies was discussed too..
If you dont like what ppl write keep it to yourself.. you mustnt have anyone near to you pass away...lemme tell you its really really bad.. Tho i pray tht you wont have to experience it yourself..Im telling you ...dont disrespect others...
And i personally dont think youre anyone to tell us what to discuss bout or not..
See.. i have my viewpoints..you can state yours...im fine with tht...
But i dont like anyone disrespecting somebody..me or whoever...
There's a lot of ppl who posted in this topic..some pretty serious stuff..
Wanna talk bout aftermath.. start a topic please then..
If im being rude..i wont say sorry..cuz i didnt like what you said..tht didnt go down well with me..

Offline Moco Choco Nicaa

« Reply #187 on: January 04, 2010, 09:08:32 am »
i wasnt trying to be rude.. but some of the posts about death were let's just say not so "serious".. i respect everyone's views.. what i meant was, some people they're like oh, my this passed away, et seq; what are we supposed to do about it? and excuse me??? aftermath of death if someone writes from hell or heaven? do you even believe in God? oh wait, you mentioned you pray.. do you know why you pray? death is one of the most controversial, most serious and the most taboo topic if you havent realised.. some people take that topic seriously.. it's not like you live for the moment, or you think you're prepared for death cause you pray and believe in God or a higher Supreme power... when i said aftermath, i meant consequences... Day of Judgement starts as soon as you die.. did you know that? and i dont expect an apology.. we can express our view points any way we like i believe, even if it is vociferously..

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #188 on: January 04, 2010, 09:21:50 am »
Mr Moco Choco Nicaa, your ID is interesting. You shouldn't be taking debates seriously.

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #189 on: January 04, 2010, 10:00:54 am »
i wasnt trying to be rude.. but some of the posts about death were let's just say not so "serious".. i respect everyone's views.. what i meant was, some people they're like oh, my this passed away, et seq; what are we supposed to do about it? and excuse me??? aftermath of death if someone writes from hell or heaven? do you even believe in God? oh wait, you mentioned you pray.. do you know why you pray? death is one of the most controversial, most serious and the most taboo topic if you havent realised.. some people take that topic seriously.. it's not like you live for the moment, or you think you're prepared for death cause you pray and believe in God or a higher Supreme power... when i said aftermath, i meant consequences... Day of Judgement starts as soon as you die.. did you know that? and i dont expect an apology.. we can express our view points any way we like i believe, even if it is vociferously..

Werent trying..but you sounded rude...
damn...why are suddenly all the members here getting into fights with me..  ::)
What i meant when i said 'pray' was tht i 'hoped' you wudnt have to exp...........
I didnt actually turn to god and strt praying for you..
And whether or not i believe in god is another issue entirely..involving much religion..so i wont get into tht..
And like you said .. we can express our view points the way we wish..so some ppl might not take death seriously..you cant force your views on them... death might mean alot to some person...or nothing to another..
Well all i wanted to say was that..we all have diff ideas on diff things..and this is just a debate...you dont have to insult someone to win...now you'll say you didnt insult anyone...

And like stylish said.. its a DEBATE..acknowledge anothers view point..and state you own..
Dont make fun of others just cause their views dont match ur own//
If you wanna 'FIGHT' on death related stuff...lets strt another topic for tht..

Alpha

« Reply #190 on: January 04, 2010, 02:12:30 pm »
Moco Choco Nicaa, your ID is interesting...

Thank you Teju & Borakk, and you too Moco (can I shorten it? ;))

Hey wait, I started this topic. Your ideas about death, be it deep or hollow, was something I wanted to know.

Simple reason: my brain does not function as yours. I only want to peep to your thinking patterns through your comments (lol, some would say I'm nosey now  ::) :P).

Everything that you would wanna blurt out is acceptable to me. I appreciate the fact that you comment, your comments come much after.

That's why, kindly, stop discussing about what is acceptable and what is not. I gave the one and only answer: EVERYTHING.  :)