Author Topic: part time job...  (Read 11651 times)

Offline Rvel Zahid

• SF Immigrant
Re: part time job...
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 08:44:53 am »
it was a time when i had inclusive kids. then 7-8 little kids. one of them was home schooling
now i am teaching seniors from 6 onwards :)
you?
that is nice. well i am only teaching one student of 8 Cambridge. science subjects and english. pretty easy job which keeps my pocket heavy. ;)

Alpha

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 10:54:49 am »
I teach too. Accounting A Levels. Two girls. Just because my teacher asked me to teach them. I don't take money in return. Yeah, it's a cool experience.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 01:39:38 pm »
I teach too. Accounting A Levels. Two girls. Just because my teacher asked me to teach them. I don't take money in return. Yeah, it's a cool experience.

MashaAllah. :)
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Amelia

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 03:16:56 pm »
Teaching, again. (Volunteer work ) Both kids and young adults. Nothing like this job (Y)

Alpha

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 03:19:03 pm »
MashaAllah. :)

Thank you. :)

Teaching, again. (Volunteer work ) Both kids and young adults. Nothing like this job (Y)

Masha Allah too :)

Offline Rvel Zahid

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 04:14:37 pm »
seems like  every student works as a teacher simaltaneously. its a relevant profession and a lot to learn as well. your own concepts get refined and clearer. communication skills develop as well.
and very well done to those who are voluntarily teaching to deserving students. hats off. community work gives inner satisfaction and peace. i am also thinking to teach at sos village and related community centres for free in my vacations.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 08:14:46 pm »

Amazing. Where (if I may ask) ? :)
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline smzimran

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 06:21:05 am »
So many students work as teachers too!  :D Nice to see! Tuitions are fun too! And if you want to make more money than by weighing tables, I guess tuitions is a good work. Else, one can always try at corporates, the work experience will be great!  :)
Me a tutor too, a rather experienced one , teaching online for about 1.5 years now ans otherwise home tutions for about 2.5 years!
 8)
' It is never the activity of the rascals which destroys the society, but the inactivity of the good people '