Author Topic: OFFICIAL ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE/UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THREAD!  (Read 39353 times)

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
Re: OFFICIAL ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE/UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THREAD!
« Reply #375 on: August 23, 2010, 08:49:46 am »
Blackpool pwned! I should agree, the 10 men reduction helped us..6-0! WOOOT!!!

Squillaci is a gooner now, i hope the verminator and squillaci have a good defensive partnership throughout the season..

Chelsea is ona f*****g roll..soon, they're gonna play us..

divine intervention!

nid404

« Reply #376 on: August 23, 2010, 01:28:38 pm »
Why is this topic locked? :S

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #378 on: September 04, 2010, 09:05:58 pm »
You my friend are a glory hunter.

What i meant was we only dropped points against Liverpool which is still agreat team.You have yet to play champion teams
I am not arguing about previous season.

ARSENAL FTW

you callin me a glory hunter and you dont eve know me! that tells a lot about you
just cause my team didnt win trophies for 6 seasons straight doesnt make me a glory hunter
i supported chelsea through thick and thin, i was cheering them when man utd beat us by three and when we beat them by three and when terry missed the Moscow shootout and when i supported them when they blew man city 6-0 and also when they got the double over us and when we became the first team to score 7+ goals on more than 3 ocassions. no one has any right to call me a glory hunter. you dropped points against a team that played with 10 for most of the match, a team that had to go through play-offs just to reach the europa league, impressive? maybe for a team of arsenal's calibre
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely