Author Topic: I'm special  (Read 21878 times)

Monica

Re: I'm special
« Reply #210 on: October 16, 2009, 11:37:24 pm »
Balla!
I said it before and i dont mind saying it again
m'favourite celebrity gals are Avril and Tisdale, ONLY!

Avril I know..bas meen Tisdale?

ba3den...so what if u love Barbie girl song..3adee ya3ni,,,feek roo7 banootia  :P

LOL Roxy...ull be right back...see ya Omer? Roxy is leaving the place for u not to embarress u..yalla say the truth

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #211 on: October 16, 2009, 11:41:15 pm »
Avril I know..bas meen Tisdale?

ba3den...so what if u love Barbie girl song..3adee ya3ni,,,feek roo7 banootia  :P

LOL Roxy...ull be right back...see ya Omer? Roxy is leaving the place for u not to embarress u..yalla say the truth

yea i like the song, thats why i crossed out barbie and wrote Aqua (the gal who made the video clip)
Ashley Tisdale, shes Sharpay from High School Musical and Maddie from Suite Life of Zack and Cody and she also sings
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Monica

« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2009, 11:43:47 pm »
yea i like the song, thats why i crossed out barbie and wrote Aqua (the gal who made the video clip)
Ashley Tisdale, shes Sharpay from High School Musical and Maddie from Suite Life of Zack and Cody and she also sings

ahhhhhhh Okay..keda tamam...I like it when u tell the truth  8)

YESSSS!! Ashley Tisdale!! I like her tooo actually I never heard her songs specially ya3ni..bas i like her actin..3asoooola awi  :D

u like backstreet boys?

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2009, 11:44:18 pm »
LOOOLL..!!
You guys are way too funny, and girly man:P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2009, 11:45:17 pm »
ahhhhhhh Okay..keda tamam...I like it when u tell the truth  8)

YESSSS!! Ashley Tisdale!! I like her tooo actually I never heard her songs specially ya3ni..bas i like her actin..3asoooola awi  :D

u like backstreet boys?

they okay, got some nice songs, but i like to listen to newer peeps
who do you listen to?

and hey rox, is it really that girly for a dude to have a soft side?!

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #215 on: October 16, 2009, 11:51:29 pm »
they okay, got some nice songs, but i like to listen to newer peeps
who do you listen to?

and hey rox, is it really that girly for a dude to have a soft side?!

loll, its funny you say that.. we were just talking about the way men now days have changed and have become the "new man" and how women prefer the "new man" over the "traditional man" cuz the new men have  more of a feminine side to them :P
and they're have become much more emotional now than before in thw older days :P
and no.. I like it :P :D
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #216 on: October 16, 2009, 11:53:21 pm »
loll, its funny you say that.. we were just talking about the way men now days have changed and have become the "new man" and how women prefer the "new man" over the "traditional man" cuz the new men have  more of a feminine side to them :P
and they're have become much more emotional now than before in thw older days :P
and no.. I like it :P :D

8) 8) 8)
and yea of course we become more feminine! whatm you expected us to remain as cavemen dragging yall in one hand and a club in the other?! well actually i got no problem withh that  :P

Monica

« Reply #217 on: October 16, 2009, 11:53:56 pm »
OOOOOOooOoOoOoO Omer u have soft side? does that mean ur romantic?  :o  :P

Roxy...wat u like to listen to?

and Omer..I am a bit old kind of girl...who likes ballet..dancing.....girly stuff ya3ni  but that icludes football and basket ;D
fa I like to listen to Michael Jackson...Blue..Backstreet boys...Rihana..Enrquie...

Like I like soft Rock..Pop..classic stuff...

what abt u?

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2009, 11:55:26 pm »
8) 8) 8)
and yea of course we become more feminine! whatm you expected us to remain as cavemen dragging yall in one hand and a club in the other?! well actually i got no problem withh that  :P

Loll..!!
exactly.. we dont expect that no more :P
an example we gave of a "feminine" man was Chad Micheal Murray..!! and OMGgggg I think hes well hott :P
w8 Imma post the link :P

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.geocities.com/gilmore_girl_forever/tristan2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.geocities.com/gilmore_girl_forever/gilmore_girls_tristan.html&usg=__g6nfoPRRZdvKDWyh_ZJa4t4mD9Q=&h=318&w=200&sz=13&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=kqfgiBtvHCF0YM:&tbnh=118&tbnw=74&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgilmore%2Bgirls%2Btristan%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2009, 11:57:43 pm »

and Omer..I am a bit old kind of girl...who likes ballet..dancing.....girly stuff ya3ni  but that icludes football and basket ;D
fa I like to listen to Michael Jackson...Blue..Backstreet boys...Rihana..Enrquie...

what abt u?

well i like soft rock too, not that much pop, classic well i only listen to Queen and a little of ACDC
my favourites are Nightiwsh, Paramore, Good Charlotte, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Basshunter, David Guetta, etc
also i listen to Beethoven and Disturbed if am on an extreme mood

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2009, 11:58:20 pm »

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2009, 11:59:11 pm »

what abt u?

lol, well I dont really listen to music, but I have heard a few songs from backstreet boys, and I have heard how to save a life by the fray..

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #222 on: October 17, 2009, 12:00:40 am »
No no no no no! if thats how girls expect us to be then we'd rather live alone!

OMgoshhh ! but OT, he soo hott !!
I love him, love him, love him, and love himm !!
he is absolutely amaziiingggly gorgeously hotttish cute !!! :P

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #223 on: October 17, 2009, 12:01:37 am »
lol, well I dont really listen to music, but I have heard a few songs from backstreet boys, and I have heard how to save a life by the fray..

fray are nice, but sometime they just get too cheesy
try listening to Editors if you like the relaxing smooth sorta music

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2009, 12:02:38 am »

what abt u?

well guess what, old-style girls are more suitable than fake powder-face/silicon-body gals