Author Topic: Weekly POLL..XD!  (Read 375287 times)

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
  • FEELING GREATER THAN EVERR :D
Re: Everyday POLL..XD!
« Reply #2100 on: July 13, 2010, 05:16:40 am »

Chinese and Japanese would behead you... That's not so bad an idea.  ::)

Nah, the bullet should go right through your both ears. Then only, it's effective.  :D

hahaha yeah im sure jackie chan wouldnt mind beatin me up!! or maybee i shouldget jet li, who do u think will kick my A** more??

nooooo thats not an "awesome" death!! i dont care how effective it is!! like you know when people are at my funeral and my kids are tellin the people how i died.. it would be awesome like if they say i was skydivin but the parachute didnt open!! and then people would think ' skydivin?? that just awesome!! ' hahahahahahahahahahah :P

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2101 on: July 13, 2010, 05:19:56 am »
Alpha, did you vote for Osama bin laden?

I am utterly shocked to see the maximum votes for him. :o

By the way, I like Japanese movies too. The girls are cuties. :P

Alpha

« Reply #2102 on: July 13, 2010, 05:22:05 am »
hahaha yeah im sure jackie chan wouldnt mind beatin me up!! or maybee i shouldget jet li, who do u think will kick my A** more??

nooooo thats not an "awesome" death!! i dont care how effective it is!! like you know when people are at my funeral and my kids are tellin the people how i died.. it would be awesome like if they say i was skydivin but the parachute didnt open!! and then people would think ' skydivin?? that just awesome!! ' hahahahahahahahahahah :P

Bruce Lee.  ::)

Jackie Chan is compassionate.  ::) Or is he?

Oh no. Think about how many people died with a bullet passing through both their ears? You can tell them you were on Mount Everest, trying to capture two birds. They got you instead. :P  :D

Hehe, yeah. I did. You spied?  :P
Sole reason: I'd predicted he wouldn't get many votes... so that's why I added a small one. But seems like many people shared my thoughts.  ::)

Hey, the boys are cute too.  :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:26:58 am by ~Alpha »

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #2103 on: July 13, 2010, 05:22:37 am »

hahahahahah OSAMA BIN LADEN is the shiiitttt!!! no one can catch this guy!! hes just toooo fast!! hahahahahah :P ... or maybee hes just dead!! hahahahahahahah :P

i am proud to say that i voted for OSAMA BIN LADEN!!... and now the CIA is gonna show up at my house to arrest my A**!!!  :-\

Alpha

« Reply #2104 on: July 13, 2010, 05:24:31 am »
hahahahahah OSAMA BIN LADEN is the shiiitttt!!! no one can catch this guy!! hes just toooo fast!! hahahahahah :P ... or maybee hes just dead!! hahahahahahahah :P

i am proud to say that i voted for OSAMA BIN LADEN!!... and now the CIA is gonna show up at my house to arrest my A**!!!  :-\

Don't worry. If I kill you before, they won't come.  :D :D :D

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #2105 on: July 13, 2010, 05:26:53 am »

hahaha yeah bruce lee would do the job!! i think i should get my gun now!! can he dodge bullets? or like catch them?? hahahahahahaha :P

yeah jackie chan is a wuss!! he never wants to fight! but people just like to RANDOMLY mess around with them and try to kick his A**!! hahahahahhahahahaha :P

that would be cool! but 2 birds kill me?? no wayyy!! maybeee it would be better if like a squirell shot me by mistake! hahahahahahah :P

or maybee if i like got attacked by a bunch of beavers! that would also be cool!! hhahahahahahah :P

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #2106 on: July 13, 2010, 05:29:14 am »
Don't worry. If I kill you before, they won't come.  :D :D :D

well there is one thing you should know!! i know where osama bin laden is ;) and now the CIA are DEFINANTLEY commin for my A**!! hahahahahahahahahahah :P

but the CIA doesnt know that im a better hider than bin laden ;)

Alpha

« Reply #2107 on: July 13, 2010, 05:31:55 am »
hahaha yeah bruce lee would do the job!! i think i should get my gun now!! can he dodge bullets? or like catch them?? hahahahahahaha :P

yeah jackie chan is a wuss!! he never wants to fight! but people just like to RANDOMLY mess around with them and try to kick his A**!! hahahahahhahahahaha :P

that would be cool! but 2 birds kill me?? no wayyy!! maybeee it would be better if like a squirell shot me by mistake! hahahahahahah :P

or maybee if i like got attacked by a bunch of beavers! that would also be cool!! hhahahahahahah :P

Bruce Lee would do it with his sword, no gun needed.  ::)

Ah no. They are too big for you.  :D The birds were better.  :P
Or an ant if you want?  :D

well there is one thing you should know!! i know where osama bin laden is ;) and now the CIA are DEFINANTLEY commin for my A**!! hahahahahahahahahahah :P

but the CIA doesnt know that im a better hider than bin laden ;)

Yes, Bin Laden should have thought about hiding in a cemetry too.   :D

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2108 on: July 13, 2010, 05:32:39 am »
What the hell?! :o

When I added him in the poll options, I meant it to be a joke. My goodness, it turned out that he would get the maximum votes. :o

I voted for Mark Zuckerberg. Alpha, I couldn't believe you would vote for Laden instead of bill gates or Mark. Explain? ::)

And yes, some japanese guys are cute too. But the girls are better. :P

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #2109 on: July 13, 2010, 05:35:24 am »
Bruce Lee would do it with his sword, no gun needed.  ::)

Ah no. They are too big for you.  :D The birds were better.  :P
Or an ant if you want?  :D

Yes, Bin Laden should have thought about hiding in a cemetry too.   :D

hahhahahha i guess i should get a rifle!! or maybe a thumper!! srry i play tooo much call of duty!! hahahhahhahahah :P

too big??!! ahh crap!!

yea maybee if i get eaten by flesh-easting ants then that would be SOOO awesome!! like those ants from indiana jones!! hahaahhahahaahahah :P

Alpha

« Reply #2110 on: July 13, 2010, 05:38:49 am »
What the hell?! :o

When I added him in the poll options, I meant it to be a joke. My goodness, it turned out that he would get the maximum votes. :o

I voted for Mark Zuckerberg. Alpha, I couldn't believe you would vote for Laden instead of bill gates or Mark. Explain? ::)

And yes, some japanese guys are cute too. But the girls are better. :P

I think the '  :P ' besides his name was attractive.  ;D

I told you... I voted for him because I thought nobody would do it. That's the only reason why.

Hehehe, some of the guys resemble girls, you know.  :D

hahhahahha i guess i should get a rifle!! or maybe a thumper!! srry i play tooo much call of duty!! hahahhahhahahah :P

too big??!! ahh crap!!

yea maybee if i get eaten by flesh-easting ants then that would be SOOO awesome!! like those ants from indiana jones!! hahaahhahahaahahah :P

Get a sword. That's more 'awesome'.  :P
Rifles, etc, have become outdated and too much western. Cowboys style.  ::)

Yeah!  :D It was about those ants themselves I was talking.  :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:42:19 am by ~Alpha »

Offline unknown 101

• SF Joker
  • SF Master
« Reply #2111 on: July 13, 2010, 05:43:07 am »

Get a sword. That's more 'awesome'.  :P
Rifles, etc, have become outdated and too much western. Cowboys style.  ::)

Yeah!  :D It was about those ants themselves I was talking.  :D

nahh i cant kill bruce lee with that!! i will bee too close to him!! and thats just dangerous enough!! :P i would really like to snipe him!! hahahahaha :P

it would be awesome as a story!! but it wont be awesome too mee :( cuz of the pain i would be in!!

maybee i should be like a F1 driver and then the story would be that he was goin 300 miles/hour and since the car is light weight so if flipped in the air several times and then blew up in the air and caused an awesome fireball!! hahahahahahah :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2112 on: July 13, 2010, 05:43:26 am »
But Alpha, the poll asks who is the most successful person. Not who would get the least votes. :P

By the way, Li Ka Shing, the richest man in Asia did not get any vote and the terrorist Osama got so many votes. I would have voted for him if more than 2 person were allowed. I wonder what goes on people's mind. ::)

Alpha

« Reply #2113 on: July 13, 2010, 05:51:45 am »
nahh i cant kill bruce lee with that!! i will bee too close to him!! and thats just dangerous enough!! :P i would really like to snipe him!! hahahahaha :P

it would be awesome as a story!! but it wont be awesome too mee :( cuz of the pain i would be in!!

maybee i should be like a F1 driver and then the story would be that he was goin 300 miles/hour and since the car is light weight so if flipped in the air several times and then blew up in the air and caused an awesome fireball!! hahahahahahah :P

Hey, I wasn't talking about killing him. I meant, you can get the sword for him so that he kills you majestically with it.  :P

Ah I see... So you want, slow and silent death. Eat a poisonous frog then. 'The Unknown Messiah in the Amazon' would make good headline news.  :D

Your story is too fanciful.  :P People would ask just after: where is Hercules?  ::)

But Alpha, the poll asks who is the most successful person. Not who would get the least votes. :P

By the way, Li Ka Shing, the richest man in Asia did not get any vote and the terrorist Osama got so many votes. I would have voted for him if more than 2 person were allowed. I wonder what goes on people's mind. ::)

Okie, okay. I can't vote again now, can I?

A lot goes on in their minds. Don't wonder, you'll grow old.  ;)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2114 on: July 13, 2010, 05:55:28 am »
Yeah. I shouldn't wonder. ;D

I am leaving Alpha. Take care and goodbye! :D