Author Topic: Studentforums Family!  (Read 809950 times)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Re: BamIly=D
« Reply #16560 on: October 04, 2009, 12:45:52 am »
loll..!! okay.., I can PM now.. loll. I think I was just sending loads way 2 fast :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Monica

« Reply #16561 on: October 04, 2009, 12:47:09 am »
Yea Roxy u send fast pms....Even to me..way too fast..

Omer any idea when will ur skool start in KSA?

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #16562 on: October 04, 2009, 12:50:20 am »
Yea Roxy u send fast pms....Even to me..way too fast..

Omer any idea when will ur skool start in KSA?

LOLL..!!

No.. its not me.. everyone else is just SOOO slowww :P
loool..!!
I can send about 3 in 5 minuites, all about a different topics.. looll..!!
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline O.T.13.

• SF V.I.P
« Reply #16563 on: October 04, 2009, 12:50:43 am »
-_-
monny, monny, monny
how many times did i mention i aint goin back to school no more!
i'm just stayin in Saudi till january and then am off to M'sia to do MUFY
yalla 2bsi6y am out, Rox is all yours now :p
Nothing is worse than being surrounded by people and yet you still feel lonely

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #16564 on: October 04, 2009, 12:51:57 am »
-_-
monny, monny, monny
how many times did i mention i aint goin back to school no more!
i'm just stayin in Saudi till january and then am off to M'sia to do MUFY
yalla 2bsi6y am out, Rox is all yours now :p

LOOL..!!

yeps Mony.. chat 2 me for as long as you want.. in fact .. send me the PM now plsss  ;D

Monica

« Reply #16565 on: October 04, 2009, 12:58:51 am »
eda hey Ya Omer I know that...I was just askin becuz ur staying there..pfttttttt I was asking abt a friend of mine..Yallah Salam..

Roxy...U want pms?  :P and hey did u delete ur pms?  :o :o

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #16566 on: October 04, 2009, 12:59:58 am »
eda hey Ya Omer I know that...I was just askin becuz ur staying there..pfttttttt I was asking abt a friend of mine..Yallah Salam..

Roxy...U want pms?  :P and hey did u delete ur pms?  :o :o
yepss.. send me or at least tell me wots going on.. cuz everyone seems to know but me :(
So, yeah.. and I did sorta.. But I love some of themmm!!

I have toooo many pagess..

Monica

« Reply #16567 on: October 04, 2009, 01:06:03 am »
U know how many pages I had? 94 Pages!!!!!!! 94 PAGES OF PMS....I get MANYYYYYYY PMS EVERYDAY...and I deleted them all..

some of them weere super awesome..I loved them but had to delete them  :-X :-X :-X

and No one knows anythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg....Its really confusing...

okay....so....I ran away as usual.........and it didnt seem to work for the 4rth time..

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #16568 on: October 04, 2009, 01:08:00 am »
U know how many pages I had? 94 Pages!!!!!!! 94 PAGES OF PMS....I get MANYYYYYYY PMS EVERYDAY...and I deleted them all..

some of them weere super awesome..I loved them but had to delete them  :-X :-X :-X

and No one knows anythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg....Its really confusing...

okay....so....I ran away as usual.........and it didnt seem to work for the 4rth time..

omgggggggggggg... rlyy ?? 94 !?!?!

wow.. okay,.. myn isnt THAT much... but I dont understand.. can u tell me wots going on or why I have to .. Im soo confusedd..:S

Monica

« Reply #16569 on: October 04, 2009, 01:10:28 am »
omgggggggggggg... rlyy ?? 94 !?!?!

wow.. okay,.. myn isnt THAT much... but I dont understand.. can u tell me wots going on or why I have to .. Im soo confusedd..:S

Yup...I get pms from all the girls..and some guys...but not many of them..u know i dont like the idea of pming... :P :P :P

For Security reasons u better delete them. Cant say more...at least delete mine...i dont want "that person" reading them

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #16570 on: October 04, 2009, 01:11:46 am »
Yup...I get pms from all the girls..and some guys...but not many of them..u know i dont like the idea of pming... :P :P :P

For Security reasons u better delete them. Cant say more...at least delete mine...i dont want "that person" reading them

OKAY... I will do that then inshallah ... but why cant u say no more ??

when r u going 2 sleep ?

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #16571 on: October 04, 2009, 01:13:37 am »
lisen, I have to get going yh

sorrry .. but its late here,,, anyways then you Take care and Imma chat 2 us soon ia !!

Love youuuuuuuuuuu Tooodlesss xxxxxxxxxxx =]]

Monica

« Reply #16572 on: October 04, 2009, 01:15:40 am »
Yea Ill go sleeeeeeep now and dreaaaaaaaaaaam  :D

Byezz  :D :D :D

Good Morning to all the people who come in the morning  :P  :D

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #16573 on: October 04, 2009, 09:24:11 am »
good morning sleepy headsss :D

nid404

« Reply #16574 on: October 04, 2009, 09:33:14 am »
good morning roxy...*yawn*