Author Topic: Studentforums Family!  (Read 809854 times)

Q80BOY

Re: BamIly=D
« Reply #14640 on: September 20, 2009, 08:42:27 pm »
Finally finally the student shop is set up with an ss lcertificate

I will work on it tomorrow, but how soon people will be able to sell whatever they want?

That is up to the students.

excellent !! :D

zara

« Reply #14641 on: September 21, 2009, 04:45:59 pm »
hi yusef!

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #14642 on: September 21, 2009, 11:36:51 pm »
tut, tut man... this is awful... absolutely no sign of anyone posting.... i guess im as bad though :l
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Q80BOY

« Reply #14643 on: September 22, 2009, 10:02:07 am »
anybody home?

Monica

« Reply #14644 on: September 22, 2009, 10:16:16 am »
Wooooooo....not even one page since 2 days ...lol...

Hello Q80..=)

Q80BOY

« Reply #14645 on: September 22, 2009, 10:30:22 am »
Wooooooo....not even one page since 2 days ...lol...

Hello Q80..=)

heyy mony .. how's eid so far?

Monica

« Reply #14646 on: September 22, 2009, 10:31:45 am »
I was out for the whole 2 days almost!!  :o :o I just was home to sleep...was sooooo tiring..lol..

u tell..how was urs?

Q80BOY

« Reply #14647 on: September 22, 2009, 10:43:12 am »
I was out for the whole 2 days almost!!  :o :o I just was home to sleep...was sooooo tiring..lol..

u tell..how was urs?

mine is gr8 .. my financial accounts are doing well :P .. and im going to a 'play' tonight :)

Monica

« Reply #14648 on: September 22, 2009, 10:47:44 am »
hahaha..Me toooo..so...how much u got there?? baidook bel 10s...wala el 100s..?  :P

Play...interesting ...English? Arabic?!

I will be going out too..after few hours maybe...sheeesh...its a Party actually..in the club..Singers will be there..I still didnt see who..Last year//it was...Mahmoud El Esily..Ramy Ayash..Mai Kassab..3assam Karika...do u know those people aslan?

Q80BOY

« Reply #14649 on: September 22, 2009, 10:52:18 am »
hahaha..Me toooo..so...how much u got there?? baidook bel 10s...wala el 100s..?  :P

Play...interesting ...English? Arabic?!

I will be going out too..after few hours maybe...sheeesh...its a Party actually..in the club..Singers will be there..I still didnt see who..Last year//it was...Mahmoud El Esily..Ramy Ayash..Mai Kassab..3assam Karika...do u know those people aslan?

beydooni bel 10s and 20s :P

and the play is arabic .. not looking forward .. tho im going with great company ..

.. and the list of names u gave me are of arabic singers i guess .. dont ask me about the music cause ive never heard them :P

have funn !! :)

Monica

« Reply #14650 on: September 22, 2009, 11:01:03 am »
beydooni bel 10s and 20s :P

and the play is arabic .. not looking forward .. tho im going with great company ..

.. and the list of names u gave me are of arabic singers i guess .. dont ask me about the music cause ive never heard them :P

have funn !! :)

aaahahaha...I beat u!! I get 50s...and 100s...my little brother gets in 10s and 20s... :P bas aslan I dont keep them..I gave them to my mom already..blaahhh..I dont know wat to do with them..last think I use is money.. :-\ tyb wat will u buy?

Ohh..I am also going with Company...Second Cousins..and family ofc..

so..wat is the play about? any idea?

I can imagine I go there and find Tamer Hosny..ahahahha..this would be IMpossible...Last year I was there bas i didnt go to the concert...I just read their names..they are not that famous aslan..we ba3den dont picture ai 7aga tania...its a sports club..not a night club wel kalam dah... :P its full of Egyptian families...ma2olakshi ba2a how it looks...lol.. :-X :-X  :-[

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #14651 on: September 22, 2009, 11:01:56 am »
I just spotted I am a VIP

Q80BOY

« Reply #14652 on: September 22, 2009, 11:04:40 am »
aaahahaha...I beat u!! I get 50s...and 100s...my little brother gets in 10s and 20s... :P bas aslan I dont keep them..I gave them to my mom already..blaahhh..I dont know wat to do with them..last think I use is money.. :-\ tyb wat will u buy?

Ohh..I am also going with Company...Second Cousins..and family ofc..

so..wat is the play about? any idea?

I can imagine I go there and find Tamer Hosny..ahahahha..this would be IMpossible...Last year I was there bas i didnt go to the concert...I just read their names..they are not that famous aslan..we ba3den dont picture ai 7aga tania...its a sports club..not a night club wel kalam dah... :P its full of Egyptian families...ma2olakshi ba2a how it looks...lol.. :-X :-X  :-[

haha u get eygptian pounds .. i get kuwaiti dinars .. i bet we both get the same money .. the old people have yearly meetings to make a regional price for the 'eidiya' :P

and tamer hosny .. u will only see him if u pay me a visit in kuwait .. cause he has a concert here :P (or had a concert :P)

the play? lol i have noooo idea :P

and congrats astar .. ur already a VIP .. no need for the postion !! ;)

Monica

« Reply #14653 on: September 22, 2009, 11:05:50 am »
Ohhhhh Yes Sir!! Congratzzzzzz !!

So now...we are 5 VIPs in the forum..lets hope everyone joins the club soon  :D

Monica

« Reply #14654 on: September 22, 2009, 11:10:47 am »
haha u get eygptian pounds .. i get kuwaiti dinars .. i bet we both get the same money .. the old people have yearly meetings to make a regional price for the 'eidiya' :P

and tamer hosny .. u will only see him if u pay me a visit in kuwait .. cause he has a concert here :P (or had a concert :P)

the play? lol i have noooo idea :P

and congrats astar .. ur already a VIP .. no need for the postion !! ;)

Yeahhhh..ur right ...Dinar is like 22 Egyptian Pounds  :o :o :o :o bleeeeeeh..I think u make more than me kaman  :-[

Is he?!! In kuwait  :o looool...I dont really like him as in him...its only maybe his work.. :-\ Ive never been in a Concert b4 in my life actually..I always have the chance to go..but I dont..no Tickets for me..cuz I am a member of the club.. :P

Agree about that..Astar is already SF V.I.P. since the first day =D