Author Topic: How is your summer goin so far..  (Read 23308 times)

Monica

Re: How is your summer goin so far..
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2010, 12:55:49 am »
Just FABULOUS. Didn't expect it will turn out so good alhamdolilah. <3

My mom will be coming soon which will make it more fun inshAllah!

Freaked12

« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2010, 12:57:26 am »
Just FABULOUS. Didn't expect it will turn out so good alhamdolilah. <3

My mom will be coming soon which will make it more fun inshAllah!

You were in Severe depression just last week..Or was that..a showpiece  ?

Or your mood swings are like that\?

Monica

« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2010, 01:02:06 am »
You were in Severe depression just last week..Or was that..a showpiece  ?

Or your mood swings are like that\?

True. Was depressed for losing something but I never never never never let DEPRESSION take over me, so I started going out, doing loads of activities, having hope in Allah and making myself busy. I just realized that I was missing hell loads of fun.

Always stay strong. Smile to the world and it will smile back to you. =]

There is also this dua, I say when am depressed. Works like a miracle. =O Wallah. MashAllah. <3

Want me to send it to you ?

Freaked12

« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2010, 01:07:51 am »
How can Dua act as a anti-depressant  :-X.?

i find my own reasons to be happy.

Give me the translation.If you have. :)

Monica

« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2010, 01:11:23 am »
I believe, I trust and I have faith in Allah. That is why I never get so depressed for a long time. This is dua is said when a person is depressed.

A Prayer to Ease Anxiety and Depression

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet  (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi (O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)’ - but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.”(Ahmad 1/391 and Al-Albaanee declared it sahih.)

This works just like magic for me.

Freaked12

« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2010, 01:18:12 am »
this is beautiful.

Sweet dreams buddy

Monica

« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2010, 01:21:10 am »
Salam. =]

Offline *Hope*

• The Precious Pearl
  • SF Master
  • For Some Reason I Can't Grab It..Tried And Gaveup
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2010, 03:13:17 am »
I believe, I trust and I have faith in Allah. That is why I never get so depressed for a long time. This is dua is said when a person is depressed.

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet  (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi (O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)’ - but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.”(Ahmad 1/391 and Al-Albaanee declared it sahih.)

MONY!!!! This is soooo great MA!! Allah yegzeky 5eir ya 7obby..I loved it and I'll +rep u :D
Thank u a lot..helped me really :D ;)
O Allah grant us all the Jannah
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter
Success is that old ABC ability,breaks,and courage
While there's life,there's Hope ;)
As long as I have faith in Allah,nothing else matters insA <3
Keep on forgetting to forget about you <3

Monica

« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2010, 03:16:32 am »
Thanks for the +rep. =]

I <3 this dua. I remember saying it in the MOST difficult times of my whole entire life and sub7ana Allah at how everything got better after saying it. Alhamdolilah.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2010, 10:05:12 am »

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet  (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

3indich iya bil 3arabi  :-\
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:06:57 am by ~the Golden girl~ »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2010, 10:04:32 pm »
I got A LOT of sleep!

Monica

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2010, 11:03:16 pm »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D