Author Topic: FIRST LANGUAGE ARABIC!!!!1  (Read 2793 times)

Offline mousa

• SF Citizen
FIRST LANGUAGE ARABIC!!!!1
« on: July 13, 2009, 01:15:23 pm »
hey everyone ;)

i will be doing IGCSE first language arabic in the 2009 oct/nov session. i realy need your help,especially from those who have done it in the june session.plz give me some tips about writting ..ta3beer and stories and those about diccussion etc... i am suffering with the paper 2... i cannot write that much though the quality is qiute good..hhmmmm...those who hhave done it please share your experience and thoughts in this thread and help me out to crack it!!!........

8)Thanks in advance
 ;D ;D ;Dcould anyone scan their mock paperz and post it here i guess it wass the 2008 oct/nov....plz....i need to read some good stuff!! that will help me to improve..i need advice on whats the best thing  to do/??

all ARABSZZ ..........plz help :-\

Offline esso

• SF Citizen
Re: FIRST LANGUAGE ARABIC!!!!1
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 02:13:02 pm »
first of all > dont panic and be calm....
2nd tip is try practing writing whenever u r free,from board papers,or anything u wish to write....
3rd tip <<practice time management especially in paper 1, dont do like me <<i had to finish the tal7ees in 20 min..
4th tip_ learn some she3r and ayat , it will be really helpful in paper 1
5 th tip , read al araby magazine , it has a lot of topics.... and one may come >>

with this tips i think u will be fine .... wish u good holidays....
and if u wanr papers they r on www.freeexampapers.com
hope i helped bro.. ;)

Offline mousa

• SF Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 02:22:55 pm »
 ;D Thanks alot ..but can you scan your  mock paper(essays) and post here.
that would be realyyyyyyyy helpful. :-[

Offline mousa

• SF Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 02:37:28 pm »
ANY MORE REPLIES..?????????

COMEON GUYS...HELP!!!!

Offline killzone

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 01:39:44 pm »
hey bro

for arabic i did it in june session, i personally didnt do much revising nor reading nor practicing,, but my teacher told me that the best u could do is read any kinda books/articles except religious books/articles cuz the exam never relates to religious stuff,, also dont just read !!, while reading make urself a booklet or copy book and copy the phrases that u think are nice ,, or u think can use them in writing, nd if u practice writing an essay , u should try to use the phrases u collected by reading nd as the previous post said it would be nice if u know some poetry or verses but dont use lots of verses cuz again its religious ! ... yo the best thing is to relax ..just calm down nd chill ....
oo ya ,, for what kinda stuff u read ,, try reading some social stuff like how to raise kids ,, nd u  know the family stuff articles nd all that, u can also check health ,, mabe stuff abt smoking nd its social effects on the community nd family... also articles abt maybe telling the truth or not..  also in our xam ( may / june ) there was a topic abt using the internet and its effect on youth .......By the way to get the articles or books u should use the internet ,, there are loads of stuff and for FREE !  :D  also before u write make sure u prepare ... if u fail to prepare u r gonna prepare to fail lol ..seriously .. i mean before doing a summary ,, write points u collected from the text on a different page then choose ur strongest and write them in the best order u see .... i hope this was helpful nd gd luck

Offline mousa

• SF Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 02:00:07 pm »
hey bro

for arabic i did it in june session, i personally didnt do much revising nor reading nor practicing,, but my teacher told me that the best u could do is read any kinda books/articles except religious books/articles cuz the exam never relates to religious stuff,, also dont just read !!, while reading make urself a booklet or copy book and copy the phrases that u think are nice ,, or u think can use them in writing, nd if u practice writing an essay , u should try to use the phrases u collected by reading nd as the previous post said it would be nice if u know some poetry or verses but dont use lots of verses cuz again its religious ! ... yo the best thing is to relax ..just calm down nd chill ....
oo ya ,, for what kinda stuff u read ,, try reading some social stuff like how to raise kids ,, nd u  know the family stuff articles nd all that, u can also check health ,, mabe stuff abt smoking nd its social effects on the community nd family... also articles abt maybe telling the truth or not..  also in our xam ( may / june ) there was a topic abt using the internet and its effect on youth .......By the way to get the articles or books u should use the internet ,, there are loads of stuff and for FREE !  :D  also before u write make sure u prepare ... if u fail to prepare u r gonna prepare to fail lol ..seriously .. i mean before doing a summary ,, write points u collected from the text on a different page then choose ur strongest and write them in the best order u see .... i hope this was helpful nd gd luck

thanx alot man.........!!! 8) and best of luck....plz if you any materials for arabic..feel free to post it here..
and thanx again!! :o

Offline Worriyo

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 09:39:33 pm »
heeyy !!

i took arabic in this may-june session .. nd got an A*  :D
tbh wid u i didnt do much .. i just wrote ta3beer in class .. nd havent wrote anything at home ..  :P  though u should for practice
also our teacher used to make us finish wt we r writing in class which was 45min. this helped alot .. cause when we entered the exam we did not find time a problem .. reading stories ... practicing ta3beer it self nd making some1 check it 4 u is helpfull .. also u should take one lesson of qawa3ed and imla2 a day so tht u decrease ur writing mistakes... thts wt we used to do .. basically thts wt u could only do .. nd thts wt i did .. nd actually wt i did.. was like i said.. write ta3beer only in class nd thts it .. its pretty easy there is nothing to worry about !!
hope i helped  :)